Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Attn: PLATINUM SQUAD

Any reason to believe Ricky Hall puts up a fight this weekend? 

I caught Plat at -240 last weekend, and went hard with him and Curtis Blaydes. I see no reason to lay of at -310 or whatever he is now.

Is there a way for Ricky to win? He isn't winning a stand-up battle, so he will be aiming to wrassle. Can he even drag Perry to the floor?

I swear to Christ, I'm going to flip the **** out if he gets subbed by Ricky Hall. Will officially be back to calling him Tinfoil.

Say stupid chit below.

Short answer: no

Long answer: If you're the first guy for 12 years to get knocked out by Diego Sanchez then you're going to be shooting for ankles after 2 seconds against Platinum.  But if Perry can't defend a TD, let alone RNC from this one trick pony then I'm officially resigning from the squad.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

When this fight was announced, I said Perry should win. But he seems to have his head in the wrong place, so I'm picking Gall for the upset. Not confident enough to put money on him, though.

• Thanks 1

Perry is hard to take down and hold down.  He's bigger, stronger and about ten years younger than Diego who bullied Ricky in the clinch.  There's less cage that he has to cut off to clip this boy.  I think Mike knocks him clean out.  If he loses to the jobber he should retire because he's taking 50 steps backwards in competition. 

If you look at his losses Alan Jouban got clipped and wobbled clean across the cage then ran for his life.  He did score a knockdown but he still did a lot of running.  The Max Griffin loss was bad he looked awful.  I don't even agree with the Ponz decision and that mother****er ran clean across the cage and then threw spinning chit (GAY)

Cerrone fight he threw that one for a nice locker room bonus so Plank could get most fights, most wins and most finishes all in the same fight at home in Denver.  Luque was a fight of the night split.  Geoff Neal is a goddamn animal.  He's like a blacker version of Perry with more blacksplosiveness.  He probably doesn't have his girlfriend holding pads for him either.

This is his layup fight.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Perry is hard to take down and hold down.  He's bigger, stronger and about ten years younger than Diego who bullied Ricky in the clinch.  There's less cage that he has to cut off to clip this boy.  I think Mike knocks him clean out.  If he loses to the jobber he should retire because he's taking 50 steps backwards in competition. 

If you look at his losses Alan Jouban got clipped and wobbled clean across the cage then ran for his life.  He did score a knockdown but he still did a lot of running.  The Max Griffin loss was bad he looked awful.  I don't even agree with the Ponz decision and that mother****er ran clean across the cage and then threw spinning chit (GAY)

Cerrone fight he threw that one for a nice locker room bonus so Plank could get most fights, most wins and most finishes all in the same fight at home in Denver.  Luque was a fight of the night split.  Geoff Neal is a goddamn animal.  He's like a blacker version of Perry with more blacksplosiveness.  He probably doesn't have his girlfriend holding pads for him either.

This is his layup fight.

I cannot explain the rage I will feel if he loses to Ricky Hall.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

I cannot explain the rage I will feel if he loses to Ricky Hall.

Ricky is afraid which is never a good thing.  Before the loss to Diego he posts of video of him in his car saying "**** Mike Perry" and then goes on about how he gets finished with Diego that Mike is next.

Now he's flipped his tune and is saying he's a lowkey Perry fan.  Darrell has trolled Mike so badly that the interview I saw him give he looks like he wants to kill someone.  Sucks for Ricky.  That **** was funny though.  He just kept making new accounts and went on and on about raw dogging Mike's girl.  The website is also fairly funny.  I died when I saw this one.

rs=w:600,m,cg:true

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BarbaricBob said:

When this fight was announced, I said Perry should win. But he seems to have his head in the wrong place, so I'm picking Gall for the upset. Not confident enough to put money on him, though.

Then what does this say about Gall's loss to Sanchez.  That man also doesn't have a legit trainer in his corner.  He has a guy that will chase him around a cage swinging a machete at him as a training exercise.

Ricky wouldn't even stand up with CM Punk.  I just don't see a path to victory here.  Has anyone ever taken Mike down in any of his fights?  The sub loss to Cerrone was after he body locked and took Donald down.  Frank Lester couldn't be bothered to tell Mike that he shouldn't have done that until after the fight was over.  A lot of his cornermen have sucked.  The guys in his debut never cornered him again because all they were doing was yelling out for Mike to do what Mike was already doing.  How hard is that?

Edited by PlatinumClegg

He should knock Gall’s eyebrows into the cheap seats, but Perry is putting the **** on a pedestal here and it doesn’t bode well for his mindset going into this fight.

Gall might not be the worst bet considering that a 1 dollar bet wins you a 25% stake in mybookie.com

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LayDownDead said:

Perry getting subbed faster than CM Punk

You don't believe that.  Mike is going to bully this boy anywhere the fights goes.  Mike has to come down from 190.  Diego Sanchez has been showing up fight week 172 pounds and with no cut and bullied this boy.  Flattened his **** out and got his first stoppage since 2008!  lol I can't believe they didn't cut him after that pathetic performance.  Who gets stopped by 40 year old braindead Diego?

Mickey ****ing Gall.  That will go down as Diego's last stoppage and possibly even last win in the promotion.  Diego is legitmately a .500 fighter.  He has about 8 robbery decisions to even keep him in the promotion this long.  His real record should be 22-20.

Gall wouldn't beat Lim, Roberts, Felder or Alex Oliveira.  With the exception of a replacement fighter in Alex Reyes he would get ****ed up by everyone Mike has faced.  The last guy Mickey fought went 0-3 in the promotion.  George Sullivan is a 40 year old man that went 3-5 in the promotion and Sage Northcutt is over in Asia getting his face caved in 21 seconds into the damn thing.

LOL and he asked for this asswhooping he got right here.  He cheated in both of his loses and gassed before this video even starts 4 minutes into the 1st round.  Mike would knock Diego dead in about 7 seconds.

• Like 1

Noticed Perry giving Helwani some **** on the internets, Dana approves.

Ufc giving Perry a leg up by putting a lamb in the cagw with him, expect devastation.

6 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

You don't believe that.  Mike is going to bully this boy anywhere the fights goes.  Mike has to come down from 190.  Diego Sanchez has been showing up fight week 172 pounds and with no cut and bullied this boy.  Flattened his **** out and got his first stoppage since 2008!  lol I can't believe they didn't cut him after that pathetic performance.  Who gets stopped by 40 year old braindead Diego?

Mickey ****ing Gall.  That will go down as Diego's last stoppage and possibly even last win in the promotion.  Diego is legitmately a .500 fighter.  He has about 8 robbery decisions to even keep him in the promotion this long.  His real record should be 22-20.

Gall wouldn't beat Lim, Roberts, Felder or Alex Oliveira.  With the exception of a replacement fighter in Alex Reyes he would get ****ed up by everyone Mike has faced.  The last guy Mickey fought went 0-3 in the promotion.  George Sullivan is a 40 year old man that went 3-5 in the promotion and Sage Northcutt is over in Asia getting his face caved in 21 seconds into the damn thing.

LOL and he asked for this asswhooping he got right here.  He cheated in both of his loses and gassed before this video even starts 4 minutes into the 1st round.  Mike would knock Diego dead in about 7 seconds.

Cosmo Alexandre would legit beat nearly everybody at 170 in the UFC. One FC is hilarious for doing Sage like that.

10 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Then what does this say about Gall's loss to Sanchez.  That man also doesn't have a legit trainer in his corner.  He has a guy that will chase him around a cage swinging a machete at him as a training exercise.

Ricky wouldn't even stand up with CM Punk.  I just don't see a path to victory here.  Has anyone ever taken Mike down in any of his fights?  The sub loss to Cerrone was after he body locked and took Donald down.  Frank Lester couldn't be bothered to tell Mike that he shouldn't have done that until after the fight was over.  A lot of his cornermen have sucked.  The guys in his debut never cornered him again because all they were doing was yelling out for Mike to do what Mike was already doing.  How hard is that?

Two different fights. Diego has NEVER had his head in the right place. I wasn't just just referring to Perry's corner either. Till is living in that guy's head. I keep saying Perry should win. Just don't be surprised if he gets strangled.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Cosmo Alexandre would legit beat nearly everybody at 170 in the UFC. One FC is hilarious for doing Sage like that.

Yeah, for a promotion wanting to expand out of Asia, they sure set up a potential star for success. Lol.

1 hour ago, BarbaricBob said:

Yeah, for a promotion wanting to expand out of Asia, they sure set up a potential star for success. Lol.

I mean..... Cosmo Alexandre is quite clearly more talented and much more dangerous. It's hard for him to get MMA fights, and he's constantly kickboxing. But as far as building up a star, I think they actually were aiming to build up a star. His name is Cosmo Alexandre. 

I'm a member of the PLATINUM SQUAD, but if Mike went to war with Roberts, Cosmo would put him in a casket.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I mean..... Cosmo Alexandre is quite clearly more talented and much more dangerous. It's hard for him to get MMA fights, and he's constantly kickboxing. But as far as building up a star, I think they actually were aiming to build up a star. His name is Cosmo Alexandre. 

I'm a member of the PLATINUM SQUAD, but if Mike went to war with Roberts, Cosmo would put him in a casket.

I agree with everything except them trying to build up Cosmo. He's 38, and while he could have maybe another 5 years in him, Sage is 24 and already has at least a minor fan base in the states. I think somebody in One figured 'Sage is a striker, let's pair him up with another striker.' They should have fed him a can with decent hands and no wrestling. Not a world class kickboxer with dynamite in his hands.

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I know he's a beast but for some **** reason ONE welterweight class is 185.  Sage said he's going back to 155 which they call featherweight... featherweight in boxing is 126 lol.

I don't think he could hang with top of the food chain middleweights.  Sage Northcutt just sucks.  That boy actually tapped to position once.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I know he's a beast but for some **** reason ONE welterweight class is 185.  Sage said he's going back to 155 which they call featherweight... featherweight in boxing is 126 lol.

I don't think he could hang with top of the food chain middleweights.  Sage Northcutt just sucks.  That boy actually tapped to position once.

The reason it's 185 is because their CEO is a GOAT and hates weight cutting cans. They limit how much they can cut, so basically all the weight classes moved up one. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

The reason it's 185 is because their CEO is a GOAT and hates weight cutting cans. They limit how much they can cut, so basically all the weight classes moved up one. 

I know but that's no reason to change the names of the weight classes.  How ridiculous does a 180+ pound man sound as a featherweight?  155 being lightweight bad enough when you had mother****ers like Gleison Tibau back in the day stepping in the cage at 183 pounds.  Their flyweight division is 135 pounds.  In boxing flyweight is like 108.  Aljo, Marlon, Barao all got banned from fighting at 135 in California because they weigh 166.  That 140 pound catchweight bout got pinned on Barao but they didn't want to sanction Sterling either.

I don't really give a damn if these idiots wanna die of kidney failure for a little weight advantage have at it.  Who the **** is Sage Northcutt's manager though?  He's big enough to fight at 185 and likely without a weight cut.  Okay cool but now he's going to drop not one but 2 weight classes?  That's 30 pounds and it goes against everything their CEO has been preaching.  He fought 155 and 170 in the UFC.  He's going to be right back in the same boat where he is starving himself and dehydrating himself badly to make 155.

• Like 2