Sign in to follow this  
Conceive-Believe-Achieve

Gillian Robertson

Thank you for making this thread. Robertson is a unique MMA talent and, given the right opportunities, could be a superstar. Her combination of skills, innate talent and beauty make her main event material.

I propose that we make a CBA merge thread about lolwmma so he stops flooding with this trash

• Like 1

I cannot tell if this thread is serious or not? If you guys honestly think she is attractive and "Beautiful" I can only imagine you have been sleeping with absolutely nasty women your entire lives

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

I cannot tell if this thread is serious or not? If you guys honestly think she is attractive and "Beautiful" I can only imagine you have been sleeping with absolutely nasty women your entire lives

AcrobaticMemorableImperatorangel-size_re

• Like 1

Just now, Bezerker101 said:

gil2.thumb.jpg.0634c927679027b8fc6c9457472074cc.jpg

Your not changing my mind in anyway here, remove the hair and that is a dude face, honestly is it an American thing to be attracted to rancid women?

• Like 2

I haven't seen a White woman in over 10yrs except TV, so my judgement could be skewed-

...the last White girl I Zerked was a hillbilly chick wearing confederate flag panties back in Tennessee  2008  ⚠️

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

Your not changing my mind in anyway here, remove the hair and that is a dude face, honestly is it an American thing to be attracted to rancid women?

Lol, The OP is one of your people. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Hes not Irish?

I've given up trying to explain European geography to my transatlantic cousins.  To hillbillies like @juice64011, Irish = English = United Kingdom = Great Britain = Wales = Scotland = all a bunch of commies that nobody cares about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I've given up trying to explain European geography to my transatlantic cousins.  To hillbillies like @juice64011, Irish = English = United Kingdom = Great Britain = Wales = Scotland = all a bunch of commies that nobody cares about.

UnsungDaringBufeo-size_restricted.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

You forgot England.

6 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

you take that back m8. scottish lives mater.   without the scotsmen around, who would impregnate the sheep?  the sheep arent going to impregnate themselves you know

• Like 1

17 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

Quit acting like you wouldn't put your penis in that mouth you 26 year old virgin.  No one is buying it.

4 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

@-idyb- is Canadian and he would rawdog her corpse.  I'm surprised he hasn't already said something like that.

i didnt notice that post until now, but yeah thats definately a solid 5/8

would still bang

21 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

i'd totally be down for giving her fart box a solid tongue punching if she was bald and had GSP's face

Edited by -idyb-

13 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Quit acting like you wouldn't put your penis in that mouth you 26 year old virgin.  No one is buying it.

I imagine the only thing your buying is meth head prostitutes if you honestly think that is an attractive woman, Jesus christ the bar is being set low in this thread

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

meth head prostitutes

would bang

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

That's a dude.

7/2 closet dike, .. either way, the hair gimmick is a fail-

• Like 1

9 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

I imagine the only thing your buying is meth head prostitutes if you honestly think that is an attractive woman, Jesus christ the bar is being set low in this thread

lol I don't think she's attractive.  I was just being cheeky, m8.  She does look like a **** that could take the whole 8 right down her throat though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ijosef said:

She beautiful, as is the entire UFC women's roster. You guys are just being cruel.

giphy.gif