Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

Mickey Gall is a running and cheating can

Recommended Posts

That needs to get cut.  With the exception of his wins over the great CM Punk and the legendary Michael Jackson he has to be warned multiple times in every fight for cheating.  It was particularly bad against Randy Brown, Diego Sanchez and Mike Perry.  You know the fights that he lost.

He grabbed the cage against Mike tonight and still got thrown for 5.  He kept illegally grabbing the gloves and he has done this in all of his losses.  He kept locking his toes in the cage against Diego.  Got warned about 18 times and they didn't bother taking a point because he was getting destroyed.

He has zero punching power and his BJJ black belt consists of a rear naked choke.  That's day 1 chit.  Mike and Randy are purple belts and smashed him at his own game.  He just lost to a man with no camp, no coaches and his high school girlfriend as his pad holder.  He said he's going to be UFC welterweight champion before this fight.  I'm sure everyone got a chuckle out of that one.

Dana is going to have to jump up and drag Dorian Price off the couch to get this dude a W.  According to Sherdog that dude lost his last fight at 0:00 of the 1st round by rear naked choke.  That was well over 8 years ago and has to be a record for fastest finish in the history of combat sports.

https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dorian-Price-9786

Now say some dumb chit below for @cashfl0w

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its kind of weird and lame that fighting an amateur cm punk made Mickey Galls name

Edited by agtx
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, agtx said:

Its kind of weird and lame that fighting an amateur cm punk made Mickey Galls name

Even lamer was his call out.  He had an amateur career.  Goes pro on Dana White's lookin for a fight.  Lands the only submission in his black belt BJJ arsenal and calls out a dude 13 years older than him.  Then he shoots as soon as the ref says fight and CM Punk couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag.

Sean O'Malley did picks for this card and even said that fight doesn't count.  He was dogging him on his wins because his next one was against a photographer.  Then he gets Sage Northcutt who at the time hadn't beat anyone worth a damn.  He tapped to position against Barberena as a 5 to 1 favorite and his best win to date now is probably Zak Ottow.  On top of that Mickey had his eyes closed when he landed that punch that dropped Sage.  Then he jumps on the only submission he knows a goddamn RNC that my 12 year old nephew could lock up against another kid with about 45 minutes of training.

On to Randy Brown known more for striking yet outgrapples Gall.  Randy is a purple belt like Mike.  Who the **** gave Gall a black belt?  Mike dominated that boy on the floor and mounted him twice.  Threw his **** for 5 even though Gall grabbed the cage.  If there was 15 more seconds left in that 2nd round he would've caved Ricky's face in with elbows.  His cardio sucks.  Then the feed him a 40 year old bum coming off like 3 losses so he can get that only submission he knows.  Then he asks for a 40 year old Diego who is a braindead lightweight because he thought it would be an easy fight.  He got destroyed and stopped.  There's not another fighter on the roster that gets stopped by Diego in 2019.

So now we gotta toss him another bum that's 0-2 in the promotion that he can't even finish and they cut that guy after the fight.  Now someone he called out before Diego he gets in Mike Perry.  Mike is in debt to the taxman and can't even afford coaches or a place to train.  He had two sparring sessions for this fight and you could tell because his timing was trash in the 1st round.  He's cornered by his 22 year old girlfriend and still spanks Mickey.  That 29-28 isn't a good reflection of how that fight really played out.  He got dropped, he got thrown, guard passed, mounted twice and just outright bullied.

He has no business fighting in this promotion.  I about rolled off the couch laughing before the fight when he said he's going to be UFC welterweight champion.  If purple belts are mopping the floor with him imagine what the top dogs that aren't much older would do to him.

Last and most important Mickey Gall's face.  Jesus ****ing Christ he has the most punchable face in the game.  Mother****er looks like he has downs.

maxresdefault.jpg 

One of the sites where guys make their picks for the main card they also poll the fans.  46% of fans thought he would beat Mike Perry.

CompassionateElementaryBird-size_restric

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

Really nice thread. I read it all and digested it with gusto. Much appreciated. 

Thanks m8.  I try and Mike made that Platinum Squad proud tonight.  He's revolutionized the game.  Who needs a cornerman yelling at you inbetween rounds to do something that they can't do themselves.  Mike had his little Hispanic spinner over there telling him to keep his hands up and punch Ricky in the face.  Mike gets the W and she gets the D.  He doesn't have to hand over a chunk of his purse to cornermen only his manager.  Same one that manages Masvidal and Romero so he's going to train with those guys.

Sorry about calling you a nitwit the other day.  That's out of character for me I usually just call people on here idiots or dipchits.

Now it's time for the superfight we've all been waiting for.  Mike Perry vs Niko Price co main event for Stipe/DC 3.

It's gonna be fireworks.  Two savages in their primes.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yeah and by not having 3 idiots yelling at you Mike was able to listen to Ricky's corner.  By the time the 3rd round rolled around he had cracked the code on their secret words.  Next level chit guys.

Cornermen are about to be living in studio apartments eating ramen and chicken pot pies.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perry was supposed to end this fight with the first punch and instead had to take it the ground because Gall was outlanding him on the feet.

The platinum squad has taken a hit to its street cred. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Perry was supposed to end this fight with the first punch and instead had to take it the ground because Gall was outlanding him on the feet.

The platinum squad has taken a hit to its street cred. 

Yeah honestly anything other than a 1st round KO for Perry should be noted as a loss for him, Micky Gall is woeful and no where near UFC level never mind top 15

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stehilton94 said:

Yeah honestly anything other than a 1st round KO for Perry should be noted as a loss for him, Micky Gall is woeful and no where near UFC level never mind top 15

It’s not even really Mickey’s fault. He saw an opportunity to get into the UFC as a 1-0 pro fighter and took it. He was supposed to be easy competition for can’s the UFC was trying to push, namely CM Punk and Sage Northcan. 

He’s only had 9 pro fights now. He should have spent more time developing in the regional shows, but it is what it is. The UFC can’t cut them on a win and he won enough fights to stick around.

They should let him go and he should get more experience before returning. The fact he did as well as he did against Perry shows he has potential. He just needs to get experience and some ****ing cardio. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 12еr said:

It’s not even really Mickey’s fault. He saw an opportunity to get into the UFC as a 1-0 pro fighter and took it. He was supposed to be easy competition for can’s the UFC was trying to push, namely CM Punk and Sage Northcan. 

He’s only had 9 pro fights now. He should have spent more time developing in the regional shows, but it is what it is. The UFC can’t cut them on a win and he won enough fights to stick around.

They should let him go and he should get more experience before returning. The fact he did as well as he did against Perry shows he has potential. He just needs to get experience and some ****ing cardio. 

He did well against Perry?  I thought Mike got that first round back but whatever.  The only good shots he landed was a big body kick and that punch that required maybe a stitch or two over his eye.  The boy got straight up manhandled, dropped, thrown (while cheating) and ****ed up in what is supposed to be his world.  Guard was passed like it was nothing.  He was mounted twice.  He's got blue belt belt skills yet someone gave him a black belt.  The mother****er has no tank.  Look Mike couldn't even train for this chit.  He was able to afford two sparring sessions and his girlfriend to hold pads.  No camp, no coaches because he's in debt not because he wanted to be different.

Mike would kill that mother****er if his timing wasn't so off.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mickey was slapping Mikey around on the feet. Perry had to take it to the ground to avoid that heat. Cardio lost that one for Mickey

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

He did well against Perry?  I thought Mike got that first round back but whatever.  The only good shots he landed was a big body kick and that punch that required maybe a stitch or two over his eye.  The boy got straight up manhandled, dropped, thrown (while cheating) and ****ed up in what is supposed to be his world.  Guard was passed like it was nothing.  He was mounted twice.  He's got blue belt belt skills yet someone gave him a black belt.  The mother****er has no tank.  Look Mike couldn't even train for this chit.  He was able to afford two sparring sessions and his girlfriend to hold pads.  No camp, no coaches because he's in debt not because he wanted to be different.

Mike would kill that mother****er if his timing wasn't so off.

He didn’t do enough on the ground to get the first back, but he clearly won the second and third. I expected Perry to body Gall with ease, and he didn’t. Gall is either better than I thought, or Perry is worse. I’m leaning towards Gall is better. He’s been working on his striking with Joe Shilling and it has clearly made him a somewhat competent striker, at least offensively. He needs to work on head movement, parrying strikes, etc. 

He also needs a gas tank because he shouldn’t be gassing in the second round, especially considering they spent like a minute thirty at the end of round one tied up on the floor not doing much.

Edited by 12еr
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, Perry is still training with a team. AFAIK he’s still training with Jacare and those guys. He just isn’t having anyone corner him anymore, which I guess doesn’t matter if you don’t listen to your corners advice anyway.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perry is trolling all the time, you cant really believe half of what he says. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Perry is on the roids

2. His corner is covid-19 patient zero

3. He got blasted and dove for ankles...  Against MICKEY FOOKING GALL

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, 12еr said:

Also, Perry is still training with a team. AFAIK he’s still training with Jacare and those guys. He just isn’t having anyone corner him anymore, which I guess doesn’t matter if you don’t listen to your corners advice anyway.

No dude... he wasn't even in Florida.  He was training with a couple of dudes in Texas for this fight.  As for how he looked when you spar twice your timing is going to be off.  He's already had a conservation with Romero and is thinking he wants to live in Miami.  Let them run it back after he's spent time training with guys like Poirier, Masvidal and Romero and see if he doesn't kill that boy.

16 hours ago, OzPride said:

1. Perry is on the roids

2. His corner is covid-19 patient zero

3. He got blasted and dove for ankles...  Against MICKEY FOOKING GALL

He's never failed any test so you're an idiot.  He wasn't hurt by any of those punches that cut above his eye probably required a single stitch.  The only shot that probably hurt him was that massive body kick.

You act like he hasn't taken people down before.  He threw Felder for 5 and don't give me the he's a lightweight crap Perry started his career as a lightweight and both walk 190+ pounds.  Felder proved that by stepping on the scales at 193 during a weigh in for a fight that he was going to commentate and he caught a lot of crap for how much weight he cuts.  After that fight he even admitted that his wife, mother and even some trainers would prefer him to fight at welterweight.

Back to Gall.  That boy full on grabbed the cage and Mike still threw him on his head, passed his guard and mounted him in about 6 seconds.  On the ground a supposed black belt got outclassed in every area by a purple belt.  Did you miss Mike flooring him on the feet?  Did you miss Mickey running for dear life?  If some fruitcake wannabe fighter is running all over the damn cage I would try to grab him and get it to the ground as well.  Especially when their ground game sucks as badly as Gall's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yeah and Mike Perry's corners have always sucked anyway.  He had Frank Lester over there and it was after Plank snatched his arm up and the fight was over that Lester told him he shouldn't have done the body lock takedown because Donald's got really slick BJJ.  Shouldn't you have told him that before the fight?  Frank did spend YEARS training with Donald.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perry won the fight, gets to fck a pretty hot bat eater, and learned a new word at the presser. Pretty good day for him. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Ricky Hall didn't have the cardio of a 350 pound mudshark, he could have sat on his jab and won a decision. I had it 29-28, and Ricky winning the first round. 

Pretty pathetic showing from Mike. The dude who hammered GOAT Knees shouldn't have any issue stopping Ricky Hall. Come on, Mike.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

If Ricky Hall didn't have the cardio of a 350 pound mudshark, he could have sat on his jab and won a decision. I had it 29-28, and Ricky winning the first round. 

Pretty pathetic showing from Mike. The dude who hammered GOAT Knees shouldn't have any issue stopping Ricky Hall. Come on, Mike.

A 5 round fight and Ricky would tap on the stool before the 4th round even starts, his cardio sucks.  Outside of the body kick what strike did he even land that might have hurt Mike?

Jump off the train but wait until he's with ATT.  They only got one top of the food chain in Masvidal who is a little older than us.  Colby isn't there and Jorge has said he's finished by 38.  Let him get a legit camp in with the likes of Romero, Masvidal, Poirier, etc and an actual coach like Mike Brown and he kills that boy.  12er said he was training with Jacare for this fight.  lol Jacare got the Kung Flu and isn't training and Mike trained with a couple of dudes in Texas not Florida.  Two sparring sessions.

He still ragdolled this BJJ blackbelt bum with one submission at his own game even with the boy cheating.  I told you it was a lay up and that 29-28 does not reflect how badly Ricky got dominated, dropped and mounted in his own world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gall is an inexperienced can that gasses in every fight. 

Perry should be embarrassed to be fighting him let alone easily losing a round to him. Perry took over in 2 and 3 but if he's as good as you think, he should finish that fight. 

Now he's calling out Nate Diaz. Nate sucks but would win that fight. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Gall is an inexperienced can that gasses in every fight. 

Perry should be embarrassed to be fighting him let alone easily losing a round to him. Perry took over in 2 and 3 but if he's as good as you think, he should finish that fight. 

Now he's calling out Nate Diaz. Nate sucks but would win that fight. 

He lost a bogus round over a big body kick and a minor cut.  He did floor him and dominate in what is supposedly Ricky's world.  Embarassing not to finish the fight?  Yeah if he had a legit training camp I would agree.  He had two dudes in Texas and his 4'11" 92 pound girlfriend holding pads for him.

He would kill that boy in a street fight or a 5 rounder.  Gall was running for his life and I'm not trying to act like Mike is world class.  If he called out Nate that's not a bad fight for him if it's 3 rounds.  Nate is a volume guy and should be favored even though he never is.  There's zero chance that Nate actually takes Mike down.  There's a decent chance that he overwelms him on the feet.  There's also a chance that he doesn't stop Mike and only wins the last round.

Never heard so many negative excuses for a fight that the man won.  No coaches, no cornermen, girlfriend as a pad hold holder and 2 sparring sessions.

Edited by PlatinumClegg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Gall is an inexperienced can that gasses in every fight. 

Perry should be embarrassed to be fighting him let alone easily losing a round to him. Perry took over in 2 and 3 but if he's as good as you think, he should finish that fight. 

Now he's calling out Nate Diaz. Nate sucks but would win that fight. 

Mickcan Gall? Nate would murderlize him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

He lost a bogus round over a big body kick and a minor cut.  He did floor him and dominate in what is supposedly Ricky's world.  Embarassing not to finish the fight?  Yeah if he had a legit training camp I would agree.  He had two dudes in Texas and his 4'11" 92 pound girlfriend holding pads for him.

He would kill that boy in a street fight or a 5 rounder.  Gall was running for his life and I'm not trying to act like Mike is world class.  If he called out Nate that's not a bad fight for him if it's 3 rounds.  Nate is a volume guy and should be favored even though he never is.  There's zero chance that Nate actually takes Mike down.  There's a decent chance that he overwelms him on the feet.  There's also a chance that he doesn't stop Mike and only wins the last round.

Never heard so many negative excuses for a fight that the man won.  No coaches, no cornermen, girlfriend as a pad hold holder and 2 sparring sessions.

No one is having a normal camp right now. 

As far as negative excuses, you are calling for his opponent to be cut because he's a can. 20 fights into Tinfoil's career and he's fighting nobodies that shouldn't be in the UFC to try to get an easy win. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, juice64011 said:

No one is having a normal camp right now. 

As far as negative excuses, you are calling for his opponent to be cut because he's a can. 20 fights into Tinfoil's career and he's fighting nobodies that shouldn't be in the UFC to try to get an easy win. 

 

Mickey called him out.  Mickey wanted this fight.  Mike saw it as an easy 180 thousand dollar payday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

As for fighting nobodies... yeah you're an idiot.

How dare they disrespect Danny Roberts and Alan Jouban??

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

How dare they disrespect Danny Roberts and Alan Jouban??

More like Ponz, Felder and Neal.

Neal is waiting tables again because no one will fight him!  Ponz disappeared and Felder is a company man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...