2. 2. Who wins the popular vote

• Trump by 10 million
    • Biden by 10 million
    • Trump by 5 million
    • Biden by 5 million
    • Trump by 1 million
    • Biden by 1 million
    • please God someone more competent than the 2 idiots

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/02/2020 at 07:59 AM

Trump would steal candy from children then boast about how great that candy is, then try to blame the previous administration for making an environment where he could steal said candy.

Biden would sniff the childs hair and whisper something truly profound like cats ate your real estate sweater farm.

No matter who wins, everyone loses.

• Like 5

I'm not voting, but I already said I think Trump wins the same way he won in 2016. Biden is too weak a candidate.

• Like 1

Presidential elections don't matter. If you're basing your life/attitude/health etc. on "winning" or "losing" because of who a Potus is then get a grip lol. 

Means fk all in my day to day & i'll adjust to whatever small changes i need to if any. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, classicboxer said:

I'm not voting, but I already said I think Trump wins the same way he won in 2016. Biden is too weak a candidate.

I thought the same.  I even thought the dems were intentionally throwing the election because Trump is a New York democrat.  I don't watch the news but unless things have changed it's looking like Donald is going to get pied.  Actual Republican politicians cannot stand that man.  Much like myself you're not in a swing state so voting doesn't matter.  If I were in a swing state I'd vote for some random.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I thought the same.  I even thought the dems were intentionally throwing the election because Trump is a New York democrat.  I don't watch the news but unless things have changed it's looking like Donald is going to get pied.  Actual Republican politicians cannot stand that man.  Much like myself you're not in a swing state so voting doesn't matter.  If I were in a swing state I'd vote for some random.

Yeah, there are about 12 states who decide who wins or loses.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Yeah, there are about 12 states who decide who wins or loses.

Which is a big part of the problem.  TN will alternate republican and democratic governors every 8 years.  In presidential elections they vote Republican every time and it doesn't matter who it is.  The current situation with this dipchit is proof.  74 year old man engaging in 17 hour long twitter battles with 17 year old trolls.  That adderall prescription is going to kill him.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 2

I think Trump takes it, cannot see what Biden could offer that Hillary didn't and he won't have the women's vote from those who vote for women exclusively. 

• Like 1

On 7/3/2020 at 1:18 PM, amunera said:

I think Trump takes it, cannot see what Biden could offer that Hillary didn't and he won't have the women's vote from those who vote for women exclusively. 

Biden has the women’s vote, he also has the black vote although Trunk somehow convinced Kanye to run to try to siphon votes away.

Biden is much more well liked than Hillary is. He also has the advantage of just stepping aside and allowing Trunk to continue to self destruct. 

There are multiple Republican groups actively and effectively attacking Trunk in an effort to save the party and pretty soon Obama is going to hit the trail and start dunking on him, too.

It’s insane to be confident in a Trunk win. His ratings are in the toilet, the economy is ****ed, and the pandemic that he bungled is starting to spiral out of control in the south where his base lives.

Edited by 12еr

Oh and his official COVID strategy of “it will only kill old people who gives a ****” isn’t going to play well in Florida.