Sign in to follow this  
Conceive-Believe-Achieve

Will Khabib walk away?

38 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

he fights for Dad guaranteed ... and wins > then retires

Gaethje will give him all the starch. Then he retires like a coward.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, agtx said:

Wow, cant wait to see conors twitter reaction. What a ****

How could you possibly make this about Conor?

You're obsessed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

How could you possibly make this about Conor?

You're obsessed. 

It's a special kind of mad to be mad at someone for something they haven't even done lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BarbaricBob said:

I could see him retiring for sure. Either before or after the Gaethje fight. Neither would surprise me.

Honestly I can see him pulling out, vacating the title and coming back sometime next year for a title fight against whoever is the champ at that moment then retire for good after getting the title back (if he does).

I doubt he fights Justin tho

• Like 2

Did i just imagine that Conor ripped Khabib on twitter saying he was lying about his dads illness to get out of fighting? And now hes dead. Wondering if McTapper is man enough to appologise.

Edited by agtx

1 hour ago, agtx said:

Did i just imagine that Conor ripped Khabib on twitter saying he was lying about his dads illness to get out of fighting? And now hes dead. Wondering if McTapper is man enough to appologise.

Say more chit below

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

For years I've been saying that Khabib will retire without ever having faced anyone with a legitimate wrestling pedigree.  Here it is.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Megasoup said:

For years I've been saying that Khabib will retire without ever having faced anyone with a legitimate wrestling pedigree.  Here it is.  

Lol at thinking a moron like JG could stop Khabibs takedowns. Dude would get smashed badly if it turned into a grappling match. He would tire that mentally crippled fruitcake out so bad he might just kill him.

Now go get shot again by some spook and be a disgrace to the whites. 

• Like 2

I thought Justin had a good chance until now.  I think the fight gets pushed back and Gaethje's lack of size against Khabib gets him smashed.  Khabib is really a welterweight that fights at lightweight.  Like the bulk of the roster though.  Colby and Jorge are the only top welterweights that don't cut a ridiculous amount of weight.  Gilbert has fought at 155 before but I don't know how.  He looks like he's 200 pounds and the covid infected mother****er did get ran over by Dan Hooker.

Conor looking like more of an idiot to say this was all for Khabib to duck fights like 3 days ago.  Rich coming from someone that handpicked a 37 year old washed up Donald Cerrone.  The option to fight Gaethje was there.  The option to fight Ferguson was there.  I liked Conor during his rise but he's a prick that needs rehab.  Dude is banging 7 gram rocks and finishing them.  He's also drinking a lot and I promise you it's not that piss he sells.  I bought a pint just to see how bad it was and it's bad.  I went downtown where this 7 story building is for old/poor people and drunks.  They weren't out there with Natural Ice sitting on the sidewalk yet so I just placed it in the area that they sit during the day.

• Like 2

didnt see the thread until now. didnt even know that khabib the great's dad passed away until i seen georges st pierre paying a tribute to him

RIP

the world has never been so blessed for him to raise a son that beat the living shit out of conor mcgregor and made him his bitch

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I thought Justin had a good chance until now.  I think the fight gets pushed back and Gaethje's lack of size against Khabib gets him smashed.  Khabib is really a welterweight that fights at lightweight.  Like the bulk of the roster though.  Colby and Jorge are the only top welterweights that don't cut a ridiculous amount of weight.  Gilbert has fought at 155 before but I don't know how.  He looks like he's 200 pounds and the covid infected mother****er did get ran over by Dan Hooker.

Conor looking like more of an idiot to say this was all for Khabib to duck fights like 3 days ago.  Rich coming from someone that handpicked a 37 year old washed up Donald Cerrone.  The option to fight Gaethje was there.  The option to fight Ferguson was there.  I liked Conor during his rise but he's a prick that needs rehab.  Dude is banging 7 gram rocks and finishing them.  He's also drinking a lot and I promise you it's not that piss he sells.  I bought a pint just to see how bad it was and it's bad.  I went downtown where this 7 story building is for old/poor people and drunks.  They weren't out there with Natural Ice sitting on the sidewalk yet so I just placed it in the area that they sit during the day.

Gaethje will have months of training with Usman by the time this chit ever happens. LOL @ thinking Khaboob is too big.

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Gaethje will have months of training with Usman by the time this chit ever happens. LOL @ thinking Khaboob is too big.

Usman isn't the dude that weighs in.

29 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Usman isn't the dude that weighs in.

28 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Oh yeah and Marty sucks.

Usman would rape Khabib.

6 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Gaethje would lose to Kevin Lee

*drops mic*

*picks up mic*

So would Khabib.

*drops mic*

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Usman would rape Khabib.

lol at Marty raping an undefeated fighter.  That dude sucks and his title defense against Colby was rigged in his favor.

28 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Gaethje would lose to Kevin Lee

*drops mic*

Kevin Lee got beat up by a real estate agent not once but twice.

Let's not get carried away.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, _wolfcastle said:

already rich, never lost

good way to quit, at the top

i would

.... more so if u know it's gonna pizz everybody off- 😋

21 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

.... more so if u know it's gonna pizz everybody off- 😋

Why do you consider it a positive trait to pizz everybody off?  I mean...that's what ****s do.  ****s aren't good.  It's not good to be an ****.  No one likes them.  I wouldn't want to hang around an **** or work for an **** or do business with an ****.  I wouldn't like it if I had a bartender working for me who pizzed everybody off.  I would try to distance myself from a family member if he went out of his way to pizz people off every time there was a family outing. 

If your daughter grew up and her boyfriend pizzed you off, would that be good?  What if a female in your family, someone you loved and were close to...what if she had a boyfriend and he got his jollies by pizzing her off, fecking with her mind or being inconsiderate or hurtful or whatever...did it because he liked it...how would you feel about that?

It's just that I hear that a lot "I like pizzing people off."   If someone tried to amuse themselves by pizzing me off, I wouldn't have anything to do with them.  If they were successful at pizzing me off, if I saw that they were doing it for fun...there's no telling what I'd do.  

14 hours ago, Megasoup said:

Why do you consider it a positive trait to pizz everybody off?  I mean...that's what ****s do.  ****s aren't good.  It's not good to be an ****.  No one likes them.  I wouldn't want to hang around an **** or work for an **** or do business with an ****.  I wouldn't like it if I had a bartender working for me who pizzed everybody off.  I would try to distance myself from a family member if he went out of his way to pizz people off every time there was a family outing. 

i hope youre not talking about naggers

• Haha 1

I said it right when the fight was first announced. That dagestani dog**** coward will never fight Justin. Typical terrorist scum, just like wickles and idyb. All sword swallowers. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

I said it right when the fight was first announced. That dagestani dog**** coward will never fight Justin. Typical terrorist scum, just like wickles and idyb. All sword swallowers. 

His dad just died, youre cold!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

wickles and idyb. All sword swallowers. 

You are so in the closet!!.

When you're banging your girl, you are definitely imagining a dude, sucking on your sausage... Seek help brother 

Edited by Conceive-Believe-Achieve
  • Haha 1

im pretty sure that khabib stole dark_welchies high school sweetheart.

what a god damn terrorist ratfaced scumbag!

Edited by -idyb-

You two need to get a fcking room. Then you can circle jerk to that pic of the terrorist in the bath with all his h0mo team mates. 

P.S., I have never been in a relationship with a goat, therefore safe from any dagestani dogshlt animal fckers. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

You two need to get a fcking room. Then you can circle jerk to that pic of the terrorist in the bath with all his h0mo team mates.

bwnQQTyO0-1PRbEkoLhs_iftaARW40EtjaXp7B2w

i just fapped profusely

khabib bless!

• Like 1

do you remember that time where khabib beat the chit out of conor mcnuggets for over 20 minutes and then made him tap to a neck crank?

19 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Is it true Khabib told Justing to fight Conor ?

Their manager (same turd) says so. 

• Thanks 1

Sucks for Justin but i don't blame Khabib for taking a break. Losing a father you're very close to is no joke. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Sucks for Justin but i don't blame Khabib for taking a break. Losing a father you're very close to is no joke. 

My same thoughts.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

My same thoughts.

My pops passed in 2015. We were really close. 5 yrs later i'm still kinda shook. Life moves on but i still miss him everyday. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1