Sign in to follow this  
OzPride

OFFICIAL Khamzat Chimaev SMESH Express

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SavageTC said:

Andy v leben 

How about in between?  That's a hell of a comparison.  Dude is a monster. Let's see him against someone legit at WW asap. Throw him on the card next week 

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Me, in this Chithole of a fora 

You changed your name since your debut.  Should have been ban hammered already 

• Like 1

I thought Lazzez stole the show in his debut against a true monster in Alhassan, that guy is going places in the division.

• Like 2

Georges St. Pierre's Middleweight Debut

he won the title and became the middleweight champion of the world, after killing the champion two times in one fight.  and stiill to this day he is unbeaten at middleweight

thats a pretty dominant way to make a debut if you ask me. GSP Bless!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Bwana said:

I thought Lazzez stole the show in his debut against a true monster in Alhassan, that guy is going places in the division.

The only reason I preferred Khamzat is that he was fighting a division higher than his usual and not one or two below

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Georges St. Pierre's Middleweight Debut

he won the title and became the middleweight champion of the world, after killing the champion two times in one fight.  and stiill to this day he is unbeaten at middleweight

thats a pretty dominant way to make a debut if you ask me. GSP Bless!

you do have a good point m8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One that would spring to mind for showing a complete all round great showcase of their skills in 1 fight would be Isreal Adesanya, he showed crazy technique in his strikes, great take down defense, amazing speed and stupidly good power for someone so thin

McGregor had a fairly decent debut also and I cannot remember anyone with more hype after a debut from the unknown than him

Anderson Silva was fairly crazy too, Joe Lauzon was amazing and Justin Gaethje possibly had the best debut fight of all time in terms of a contest

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Justin Gaethje possibly had the best debut fight of all time in terms of a contest

On 7/16/2020 at 3:10 AM, SavageTC said:

Andy v leben 

Anderson was an established like 32 year old veteran.  He had been in there with the real BMF.  Lee Murray.

6 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

One that would spring to mind for showing a complete all round great showcase of their skills in 1 fight would be Isreal Adesanya, he showed crazy technique in his strikes, great take down defense, amazing speed and stupidly good power for someone so thin

McGregor had a fairly decent debut also and I cannot remember anyone with more hype after a debut from the unknown than him

Anderson Silva was fairly crazy too, Joe Lauzon was amazing and Justin Gaethje possibly had the best debut fight of all time in terms of a contest

This comes down to opponent again..  Breaking mj's spirit has long been the method to beating him. Although it was a sick fight and certainly woke the casuals up

On 7/16/2020 at 1:13 PM, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Still me...

I was 3-0 in the first 48 minutes

did you use those noodley appendages of yours to choke them out?

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

did you use those noodley appendages of yours to choke them out?

Nah.. I lured them in, took a double and ground and pounded all 3.. It was like a Khabib training session... Relentless pace and violence

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Nah.. I lured them in, took a double and ground and pounded all 3.. It was like a Khabib training session... Relentless pace and violence

Everyone thinks you’re a fаggot. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Like I care.. Go Fcuk your Mother

You can’t be the biggest try hard around and also claim you don’t care. Pick a lane and stay in it, fаggot. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

You're added to the list, fatty

The list of people who recognized your fаggotry? That’s a mighty long list, I believe it even includes the doctor who pulled your giant head out of your mothers foul сunt.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, 12еr said:

The list of people who recognized your fаggotry? That’s a mighty long list, I believe it even includes the doctor who pulled your giant head out of your mothers foul сunt.

the faggotry is strong with this one

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Nah.. I lured them in, took a double and ground and pounded all 3.. It was like a Khabib training session...

bwnQQTyO0-1PRbEkoLhs_iftaARW40EtjaXp7B2w

• Like 1

On 7/16/2020 at 1:42 AM, OzPride said:

There has been a few,  and the guy he was fighting was somewhat of a scrub,  but god damn Khamzat Chimaev was an absolute monster and I can't remember seeing anything as nasty as that on a UFC debut.  

There have been plenty of ktfo's on debut but that had something else.  Then he casually drops oh I'm usually a WW..  JAYSUS. 

Worth watching for the uppercut at 0.34 alone.  

Anything as good you can recall?

LOL. Part @48 secs in where he just casually fixes his mouth piece and proceeds to choke dude to sleep is LEGENDARY. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

LOL. Part @48 secs in where he just casually fixes his mouth piece and proceeds to choke dude to sleep is LEGENDARY. 

Honestly that's one of my most favourite moments I've ever seen in MMA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CR250M said:

"Give me champion 84 kg, 77 kg I smesh both of them same day.” 👍

Fixed m9

IMG_20200726_100045.jpg

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Bwana said:

He's a serious contender

They haven't seen his stand up in the UFC yet either.  The rolling uppercut KTFO in that video is mental

• Like 1

by the way, the original thread title was "what was the most impressive ufc debut"

now its a khamzat thread, which i can also get down with

Edited by -idyb-

36 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

I'm gay

Let's smesh

images (100).jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

by the way, the original thread title was "what was the most impressive ufc debut"

now its a khamzat thread, which i can also get down with

Then get on down, buddy

• Like 1

we've finally found someone who's almost as neckbeard as the rest of us!

Saying McKee & Phillips are bottom-of-the-barrel ufc bottom feeding no-talent bums would be a compliment & an upgrade-

... I stopped buying into the hype on Amish fighters many years ago-

image.png.4676be77f855fbcaf94370f73c2bbcb2.png

Guy is doing the right thing, fighting when no one else is, but lets not pretend he is fighting anything other than absolutely trash fighters, wouldn't even consider either of his opponents as UFC opponents, might as well have won 2 DWTNCS fights, would love to see him talk **** after fighting someone with fists

10 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

Guy is doing the right thing, fighting when no one else is, but lets not pretend he is fighting anything other than absolutely trash fighters, wouldn't even consider either of his opponents as UFC opponents, might as well have won 2 DWTNCS fights, would love to see him talk **** after fighting someone with fists

That is one of the things that makes this forum fun, m8: predictions about upcomers. 

Obviously, he might become one of the biggest disappointments ever and a huge derailed hype train BUT it is all about predictions for fun.

Yeah he fought randoms BUT the domination was there and it was so one sided that honestly Im not even sure Usman would had beaten these same guys the way Chimaev did not to mention how big he is for 170 and not a small 185er either.

My only curiosity is to see who he fights next. I honestly would like to see him fighting Maia or Gunnar

• Like 1