Sign in to follow this  
OzPride

OFFICIAL Khamzat Chimaev SMESH Express

by the way, i'm totally down with this terrorist scum. war khamzat!

• Thanks 1

McGinger would have slept him with one shot in the streets and then he would have come up missing.

On 7/30/2020 at 10:09 AM, OzPride said:

https://www.sportbible.com/ufc/news-ufc-star-travelled-to-ireland-to-find-conor-mcgregor-and-beat-him-up-20200729

GOAT 

The Swede wanted to hurt McGregor and came up with a plan to inflict damage on him by pretending he was going to Ireland to help 'The Notorious' prepare for UFC 229.

Goat? Oh fck off. If he tried that shlt in Ireland he would be dead within a minute of trying anything with Cooooner. 

Seriously, what a fcking scrub. Typical terrorist retard thinking. He probably had a suicide vest on too, the fcking lowlife scum. 

The harelipped imbecile tapped to the guards twice in one day. This is wickles level fail. 

Edited by Dark_Horse
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

You got deep issues, boy....

Stop mentioning my name.. Try go a day, without thinking about me, Faaaaag

"who?"

9 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

McGinger would have slept him with one shot in the streets and then he would have come up missing.

Real talk though,  this guy would make what Khabib did to him look like McMod on a first date 

• Like 1

On 8/1/2020 at 4:04 AM, Jolldan said:

I’m staying at the station until he fights someone who isn’t a complete can. 

welterweight1.gif

RIP Geraldien Maiaschaert. 

KhamGOAT gonna SMESH them both in the same month.  

holy chit, he's fighting again in like a week!

who the fook does this this guy think he is? cowboy cerrone?   he must really need money. or reebok sneakers.

• Thanks 1

ive been a fan of this terrorist scumbag since the day this thread was made.  no questions asked!

WAR HAZMAT!

• Thanks 1

Another record paddling fight

Everybody knows he is the real smesh deal but they are just watching how impressive he is for now

He will be probably fighting Colby/Woodley loser next

On 9/12/2020 at 12:23 PM, skillandpower said:

Another record paddling fight

Everybody knows he is the real smesh deal but they are just watching how impressive he is for now

He will be probably fighting Colby/Woodley loser next

He's already semi booked to face Maia the week after if he wins

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OzPride said:

He's already semi booked to face Maia the week after if he wins

hazmat's gonna smesh meerschitt and maia on the same night

• Thanks 1

On 7/29/2020 at 6:19 AM, -idyb- said:

First off, it's harelip. Everyone should know the proper insult for someone born with a cleft lip/palette - a genetic defect over which the affected individual had no control.

Also, harelip wrestlers were always the meanest, toughest SOBs on the mat. Maybe it translates to MMA.

2 hours ago, ijosef said:

First off, it's harelip. Everyone should know the proper insult for someone born with a cleft lip/palette - a genetic defect over which the affected individual had no control.

Also, harelip wrestlers were always the meanest, toughest SOBs on the mat. Maybe it translates to MMA.

Canor tweeted rat lip

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OzPride said:

Canor tweeted

aside from beating an over the hill cowboy who just showed up for a paycheck, this is pretty much the only non-criminal related thing conor has done in almost 4 years

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Odds dropping on Chimaev. Vegas bettors not buying the hype.

That's fine by me. TKO in round 2 when GM realises Khamzat gives zero fukcs about sub attempts from the bottom and smashes his face in instead of getting trapped 

• Like 1

War Meershlt! 

P.S. Rat lip is a perfectly acceptable term. Harelip implies the groove on a hare's upper lip, which is practically the same as a rat. Coooner just developed it for filthy terrorist scumbags. 

What a pro. 

1 hour ago, Dark_Horse said:

War Meershlt! 

P.S. Rat lip is a perfectly acceptable term. Harelip implies the groove on a hare's upper lip, which is practically the same as a rat. Coooner just developed it for filthy terrorist scumbags. 

What a pro. 

give it a few more fights and we'll have two russian champions of the world.   these russian terrost scumbags will be winning all the titles, taking home all of the wimmen, and living in your head rent-free!

khamzat takes this next one easy via 1st round car bomb.    and maia via any way that he wants, in any round

WAR HAZMAT!  

Edited by -idyb-

how can anyone root against somebody who has a face and a beard that looks like this?

895640422_images(100).jpeg.4ec80e7727ebb

i'll never understand it.  but ive been on the hazmat wagon since day 1 of this thread and seeing that picture of him. rat lips is destined to become ufc champion of the world.   dark_horse should be the guy to present the belt to khazmat and wrap it around his waist

Edited by -idyb-

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

how can anyone root against somebody who has a face and a beard that looks like this?

i'll never understand it.  but ive been on the hazmat wagon since day 1 of this thread and seeing that picture of him. rat lips is destined to become ufc champion of the world.   dark_horse should be the guy to present the belt to khazmat and wrap it around his waist

Stop mis-spelling his name. It's Hazmat. Short for Hazardous Materials - i. e. AIDS. 

Fcking disgusting cnt. 

Edited by Dark_Horse
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

getting his d sucked like a boss while his trainer watches

• Like 1

1 hour ago, slam72 said:

getting his d sucked like a boss while his trainer watches

You think his **** is growing out of the middle of his chest?

On 9/13/2020 at 5:40 PM, OzPride said:

Canor tweeted rat lip

My apologies. I was aiming my comments at Conor's tweet, not you (we all know that Conor secretly browses this forum, as it's the best MMA forum on the web). He did tweet rat lip. Maybe that's a next level insult... we'll see.

On 9/16/2020 at 11:49 PM, Bezerker101 said:

I took a flyer on G3 - ⚠️ @ +325/

Yeah I threw a few units on Mirshart by sub too. Crazy not to given how inexperienced Chimaev is.  Should double it with Johnny Walker to get knocked out too

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Hazmat will beat him into the fetal position.

meerschitt is gonna get fucked like a dead baby

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

meerschitt is gonna get beat fucked like a dead  like a baby seal.

Just now, skillandpower said:

Dude is beating randoms ? yes ...

but the dude is really showing some serious domination and skills

Are we witnessing the story of an icon ?

Meerschaert isnt a random. 

• Like 3

Can we get this guy against someone with a bit of skill already? I ain't saying hes **** or not the real deal or anything, I just want to see how good he actually is, its about time the UFC signs someone who actually can back up their promotion of them.