Sign in to follow this  
OzPride

OFFICIAL Khamzat Chimaev SMESH Express

that was no doubt a fight of the year candidate

WAR Hazmat

Edited by -idyb-

Dude looks impressive on a YT highlight reel. But as a complete casual, I've only heard of one of the guys he's beaten. 

Can someone who watches this chit (and doesn't shamelessly bandwagon Russians) tell me if this lad is actually any good or not?

@cashfl0w, @PlatinumClegg, @StompGrind - what say you?

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Dude looks impressive on a YT highlight reel. But as a complete casual, I've only heard of one of the guys he's beaten. 

Can someone who watches this chit (and doesn't shamelessly bandwagon Russians) tell me if this lad is actually any good or not?

TBH i haven't been watching this $hit lately. 

I've only seen highlights & one fight of his. 

My take he seems like a solid fighter from what i did see. Hard for me to say if he's a contender. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

862884407_unnamed(28).gif.48adad35ee48921cab81e9ec711dfbac.gif1603670254_unnamed(28).gif.6698e2bf505450e9c84dfbaaf8f42720.giftumblr_1b9d15cac5602c310ca02f56d9406cfc_cc458e2f_400.gif.2c096c74fa6d846443e73e2c24398555.gif

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I need his skillz independently verifying. I mean you had me believing in bloody shoeyvasa 

He's very young without a lot of footage.  This isn't the first time that he slept a man with the hands though.  Rat lip can fight. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

He's definitely a badass. He'll body Demian Maia next.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I need his skillz independently verifying. I mean you had me believing in bloody shoeyvasa 

You should know the difference between a legitimate hype train and a kiwi troll train by now m8

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

He's very young without a lot of footage.  This isn't the first time that he slept a man with the hands though.  Rat lip can fight. 

I tried to warn people.  This shot is sleek as **** and it isn't ONLY because it's a scrub getting slept. This kind of chit could catch 3/4 of the UFC WW/MW's and put them to bed 

unnamed (36).gif

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

He's definitely a badass. He'll body Demian Maia next.

Maia is so old they should just scrap that match.  He's not going to hang out in Maia's guard when he's so much younger, more athletic and can likely sleep him standing.

I would favor Khamzat about -1100 against Mike Perry.  However it would be interesting to see him fight someone that will definitely try to fight back.  Mike's shorter, less reach but he's actually reallt strong in the clinch.  He clearly has punching power.

If he runs him over and wants to pursue welterweight let's get him some bigger fights.  Youth is on his side for the weight cut now.  Dispatch Perry and much like Geoff Neal no one at the top is going to want to fight him.  So have them fight each other.  We know Neil Magny and Leon Scott don't belong in there because they're point fighting decision machines that need to face off.  No one would give a **** about that fight but at least Leon could get a fight.  I don't think he ever receives a UFC title shot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hazmat knocked that dude out so cold that demian maia is gonna retire. aint no way hes gonna take that fight now

Edited by -idyb-

Are we supposed to believe Chimaev is not going to KO Maia just like he did last weekend ?

Maia is definitely not the next fight that is suitable for Chimaev

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Are we supposed to believe Chimaev is not going to KO Maia just like he did last weekend ?

No way I'm taking this fight if I'm Maia  👀-

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

The problem is he asked for Maia multiple times.  I've been a huge Maia fan his whole career and it would be incredibly sad for him to go out on a nasty KO like this 

• Like 1

Im on the couch watching some old fights (early this year fights) when one guy at 185 could actually be the perfect next fight for Chimaev ...

He is a former MW champ, decent size, good grappling ...

Weidman vs Chimaev?

Just now, OzPride said:

The problem is he asked for Maia multiple times.  I've been a huge Maia fan his whole career and it would be incredibly sad for him to go out on a nasty KO like this 

Maia does not deserve that lol

Chimaev vs Weidman maybe ?

what ya think m8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, skillandpower said:

what ya think m8

Omg it's perfect.  @DanaWhite set it up!!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, skillandpower said:

what ya think m8

I'd watch Weidcan get KO'd.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

Imagine if Lawler and blm cnt fought again? Five round draw with one strike thrown by each per round. 

I think Tyronee got lucky, Lawler used to be a warrior.

• Like 1

Has to be Robbie

They can sell Ruthless and see how it plays out. 

After his recent first KO win and all the hype. It would be a very hard sell, to put him up against Michael Chiesa 

It's a numbers game. The brass will talk, to get the name bigger and the pieces will fall into place...

Robbie all the way. Cant see them doing Luquie 

10 hours ago, OzPride said:

Omg it's perfect.  @DanaWhite set it up!!! 

I actually think so too.

Weidman is the perfect name for Chimaev right now

Former MW champ, decent grappling skills so Chimaev can display grappling against a someone with a name, decent size opponent and someone with a name.

If he beats Weidman he can surely jump into title contention at 170

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, skillandpower said:

I actually think so too.

Former MW champ, decent grappling skills so Chimaev can display grappling against a someone with a name, decent size opponent and someone with a name.

Weidman is indeed a good call, but I'm not sure how beating a dude at MW who is 2-5 in his last 7 outings gets you into WW contention?

They need to be careful with this dude and over-milking him.  If they're going to push him as a WW contender, get him mainly fighting WW's, with the odd MW can thrown in there if they want to keep him busy.  If he has no problem getting to WW then he should probably focus there.  Give him a top 15 chap.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, skillandpower said:

I actually think so too.

the chris has been through enough over these last few years. please dont have him killed.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Weidman is indeed a good call, but I'm not sure how beating a dude at MW who is 2-5 in his last 7 outings gets you into WW contention?

They need to be careful with this dude and over-milking him.  If they're going to push him as a WW contender, get him mainly fighting WW's, with the odd MW can thrown in there if they want to keep him busy.  If he has no problem getting to WW then he should probably focus there.  Give him a top 15 chap.

Wonderbread would dance on this idiot for fifteen minutes.

• Thanks 2

On 7/16/2020 at 3:37 PM, -idyb- said:

Georges St. Pierre's Middleweight Debut

he won the title and became the middleweight champion of the world, after killing the champion two times in one fight.  and stiill to this day he is unbeaten at middleweight

thats a pretty dominant way to make a debut if you ask me. GSP Bless!

17 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Has to be Robbie

They can sell Ruthless and see how it plays out. 

After his recent first KO win and all the hype. It would be a very hard sell, to put him up against Michael Chiesa 

It's a numbers game. The brass will talk, to get the name bigger and the pieces will fall into place...

Robbie all the way. Cant see them doing Luquie 

Good fight , Robbie would blitz him.

• Thanks 1

I think he should stick to WW fights, and control the division till the belt comes. A big jump in size between WW & MW walk around weights, he doesn't have the frame for it.

On 9/23/2020 at 5:14 AM, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Swedish Sambo Vs Ruthless

Then Magney

Then top 10

No way. Robbie deserves a can not future GOAT

• Confused 1

I cannot see Maia closing the distance, I just hope it is not a Marquardt repeat...

Best case scenario, maia ankle picks him and proceeds to backpacking him until he quits.

RIP in pepperoni my favorites :(

Edited by amunera

8 hours ago, juice64011 said:

They gave him one

And I will shed a single tear Ruthless Robbie Lawler and the end of his career.  Mike is going to do him like he did Ellenberger and knock him out cold.

• Confused 1

On 9/23/2020 at 7:47 AM, cashfl0w said:

Wonderbread would dance on this idiot for fifteen minutes.

Wonderman wants Leon Scott.  He definitely doesn't want rat lip in a UFC Apex small cage event.  Not enough real estate to stand sideways and run around.  Didn't he get SLEPT by fat Pettis last year?  Someone that's fought as low as featherweight.

• Thanks 1

IMG_20200726_100045.jpg.5683af42d7f5c03a6fad91bdf9d84285.jpg

With all the blm stuff Dana will probably make it Woodley 

LOL

On 9/25/2020 at 7:07 AM, OzPride said:

IMG_20200726_100045.jpg.5683af42d7f5c03a6fad91bdf9d84285.jpg

With all the blm stuff Dana will probably make it Woodley 

LOL

hazmat would retire woodley to the studio to make more terrible rap albums