Sign in to follow this  
OzPride

OFFICIAL Khamzat Chimaev SMESH Express

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Give Chimaev a real fight, like Geoff Neal.

I'd watch the **** out of that. Also just realised Neal is ranked too..  Has he got the name power for a main event headline though?  

Also,  how the **** is Chiesa ranked!?!  

Screenshot_2020-09-28-17-26-07-90.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OzPride said:

I'd watch the **** out of that. Also just realised Neal is ranked too..  Has he got the name power for a main event headline though?  

Also,  how the **** is Chiesa ranked!?!  

Screenshot_2020-09-28-17-26-07-90.png

Geoff Neal handily beats everybody ranked #3 and down. I say they give him the Chimaev main event and let's see if Chimaev can really bang on the feet or not.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, skillandpower said:

No way they will make Neal vs Chimaev and risk two young upcomers like that.

These two will meet on a title fight someday 

Yeah agreed, but who else in this list is worthy of a mainevent headline, not linked to another fight and would actually take this match-up?  

1. Colby..  vs Burns?  

2. Burns.. see above

3 (lol)  - Leon Duckwoods?  No chance and not a draw

4  Jorge - fighting Colby apparently also LOL at him not being ranked higher than Duckwoods!!  

5 Thompson - already ducking

6 Maia - already linked to fight KC later in the year and no longer a headliner 

7 Woodley - just got raped again and probably has an injury suspension

8 Chiesa - Ducking Geoff,  Khamzat would be worse.  That's a no

9 RDA - Dana has given him nothing but bad match-ups and I can't see him taking it. His best fit is LW and I'd love to see him back there  

10 Magny - he's the boring cowboy. Gatekeeper at best and not a draw for a main event 

11 Luque - I'd watch that.  Could be interesting

12- Geoff Neal.  

13  Nate - doubt he'd accept. Would definitely sell,  but Nate giving Khamzat the double bird would not end well for him at all

14 Pettis - Really like this match-up. Could sell and would get hype. Doubt Pettis would accept 

15 - who's 15? Lol 

Screenshot_2020-09-28-17-26-07-90.thumb.png.6f8aefeb1284baeedd4309fb2fdc4d2c.png

man i must be casual as fook. i cant really even remember geoff neal's last fight. i had to google it lol

5 hours ago, OzPride said:

Yeah agreed, but who else in this list is worthy of a mainevent headline, not linked to another fight and would actually take this match-up?  

1. Colby..  vs Burns?  

2. Burns.. see above

3 (lol)  - Leon Duckwoods?  No chance and not a draw

4  Jorge - fighting Colby apparently also LOL at him not being ranked higher than Duckwoods!!  

5 Thompson - already ducking

6 Maia - already linked to fight KC later in the year and no longer a headliner 

7 Woodley - just got raped again and probably has an injury suspension

8 Chiesa - Ducking Geoff,  Khamzat would be worse.  That's a no

9 RDA - Dana has given him nothing but bad match-ups and I can't see him taking it. His best fit is LW and I'd love to see him back there  

10 Magny - he's the boring cowboy. Gatekeeper at best and not a draw for a main event 

11 Luque - I'd watch that.  Could be interesting

12- Geoff Neal.  

13  Nate - doubt he'd accept. Would definitely sell,  but Nate giving Khamzat the double bird would not end well for him at all

14 Pettis - Really like this match-up. Could sell and would get hype. Doubt Pettis would accept 

15 - who's 15? Lol 

Screenshot_2020-09-28-17-26-07-90.thumb.png.6f8aefeb1284baeedd4309fb2fdc4d2c.png

RDA fights Makachev on the next PPV.

Showtime can't wrestle.

Why is Nate ranked at WW?

It has to be Geoff Neal. I wouldn't be able to muster up an ounce of excitement for Magny or Chiesa... Most of that list would duck anyways.

• Like 1

Also, Neal is healing up from major surgery. He likely can't take it yet, but that's the best fight to make if it was possible.

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Also, Neal is healing up from major surgery. He likely can't take it yet, but that's the best fight to make if it was possible.

Or Luque? Dude is a legit banger and has never been finished..  Or my other boy Arthur Ponzerelli

• Like 1