Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
OzPride

OFFICIAL Khamzat Chimaev SMESH Express

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Give Chimaev a real fight, like Geoff Neal.

I'd watch the **** out of that. Also just realised Neal is ranked too..  Has he got the name power for a main event headline though?  

Also,  how the **** is Chiesa ranked!?!  

Screenshot_2020-09-28-17-26-07-90.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OzPride said:

I'd watch the **** out of that. Also just realised Neal is ranked too..  Has he got the name power for a main event headline though?  

Also,  how the **** is Chiesa ranked!?!  

Screenshot_2020-09-28-17-26-07-90.png

Geoff Neal handily beats everybody ranked #3 and down. I say they give him the Chimaev main event and let's see if Chimaev can really bang on the feet or not.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, skillandpower said:

No way they will make Neal vs Chimaev and risk two young upcomers like that.

These two will meet on a title fight someday 

Yeah agreed, but who else in this list is worthy of a mainevent headline, not linked to another fight and would actually take this match-up?  

1. Colby..  vs Burns?  

2. Burns.. see above

3 (lol)  - Leon Duckwoods?  No chance and not a draw

4  Jorge - fighting Colby apparently also LOL at him not being ranked higher than Duckwoods!!  

5 Thompson - already ducking

6 Maia - already linked to fight KC later in the year and no longer a headliner 

7 Woodley - just got raped again and probably has an injury suspension

8 Chiesa - Ducking Geoff,  Khamzat would be worse.  That's a no

9 RDA - Dana has given him nothing but bad match-ups and I can't see him taking it. His best fit is LW and I'd love to see him back there  

10 Magny - he's the boring cowboy. Gatekeeper at best and not a draw for a main event 

11 Luque - I'd watch that.  Could be interesting

12- Geoff Neal.  

13  Nate - doubt he'd accept. Would definitely sell,  but Nate giving Khamzat the double bird would not end well for him at all

14 Pettis - Really like this match-up. Could sell and would get hype. Doubt Pettis would accept 

15 - who's 15? Lol 

 

Screenshot_2020-09-28-17-26-07-90.thumb.png.6f8aefeb1284baeedd4309fb2fdc4d2c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

man i must be casual as fook. i cant really even remember geoff neal's last fight. i had to google it lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, OzPride said:

Yeah agreed, but who else in this list is worthy of a mainevent headline, not linked to another fight and would actually take this match-up?  

1. Colby..  vs Burns?  

2. Burns.. see above

3 (lol)  - Leon Duckwoods?  No chance and not a draw

4  Jorge - fighting Colby apparently also LOL at him not being ranked higher than Duckwoods!!  

5 Thompson - already ducking

6 Maia - already linked to fight KC later in the year and no longer a headliner 

7 Woodley - just got raped again and probably has an injury suspension

8 Chiesa - Ducking Geoff,  Khamzat would be worse.  That's a no

9 RDA - Dana has given him nothing but bad match-ups and I can't see him taking it. His best fit is LW and I'd love to see him back there  

10 Magny - he's the boring cowboy. Gatekeeper at best and not a draw for a main event 

11 Luque - I'd watch that.  Could be interesting

12- Geoff Neal.  

13  Nate - doubt he'd accept. Would definitely sell,  but Nate giving Khamzat the double bird would not end well for him at all

14 Pettis - Really like this match-up. Could sell and would get hype. Doubt Pettis would accept 

15 - who's 15? Lol 

 

Screenshot_2020-09-28-17-26-07-90.thumb.png.6f8aefeb1284baeedd4309fb2fdc4d2c.png

RDA fights Makachev on the next PPV.

Showtime can't wrestle.

Why is Nate ranked at WW?

It has to be Geoff Neal. I wouldn't be able to muster up an ounce of excitement for Magny or Chiesa... Most of that list would duck anyways.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, Neal is healing up from major surgery. He likely can't take it yet, but that's the best fight to make if it was possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Also, Neal is healing up from major surgery. He likely can't take it yet, but that's the best fight to make if it was possible.

Or Luque? Dude is a legit banger and has never been finished..  Or my other boy Arthur Ponzerelli

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...