Conceive-Believe-Achieve

Khabib - Justin... It’s on

the inevitable super winter covid wave will make syre that this fight will not happen. All borders will be locked down and half the ufc roster will be dead. Terrible.

• Like 1

and just like that, conor mcgregor decides to stay retired because uncle dana wouldnt strip khabib and give mcnuggets another free lightweight title shot after still being winless in the lightweight division for almost 4 years

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

and just like that, conor mcgregor decides to stay retired because uncle dana wouldnt strip khabib and give mcnuggets another free lightweight title shot after still being winless in the lightweight division for almost 4 years

Rapist bum

• Like 2

i was actually just kidding about conor deciding to stay retired in fear of actually having to fight to earn his title shot like everyone else, but after googling his name, it appears he really is insisting on tapping out again

now he's trying to auction off his fight gear from his last ever fight in the octagon

Conor McGregor auctioning off his gear from final fight at UFC 246

Conor McGregor auctioning off his gear from final fight at UFC 246.

Former two-division champion, Conor McGregor, has announced he’ll be auctioning off his worn UFC 246 fight gear. McGregor announced his retirement after his win over Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone in January 2020 and he’s doubled down on the fact that it will be his final UFC fight.

“I’ve partnered with [Fanatics Authentic] to bring to you, my faithful fans, an opportunity to bid on my UFC 246 autographed event-used memorabilia,” McGregor wrote on Instagram. “This auction commemorates the last time I set foot in the Octagon, so don’t miss out!”

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

Gaethje going to meet Khabib's father

Lol....and....

to soon?

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Good fight. Got homeboy Khabib for this one. 

100%. Wasn't going to lose before. Definitely not going to lose now.

• Like 3

Oh ok thats some good news. So basically instead of Sept now it will be October. Not a bad postpone considering Khabib just lost his father. Gotta respect it.

I like Justin chances on this fight tho

14 hours ago, -idyb- said:

so now balloon foot got angry and started making more excuses for the pounding he took from khabib

Conor McGregor hits out at Joe Rogan for hyping up Khabib vs Gaethje and claims he ‘had a hangover’ in loss to UFC champ

That link, will clearly go to a picture of GSP, surrounded by dudes...

• Haha 1

Khabib is in trouble. In MMA, you never should talk about what you want after the fight you have coming up. We've seen too many people pull that and then get hammered in their next fight. Khabib is out here talking about fighting GSP in April. He better remember he's facing the hardest hitter he's ever seen, and the best college wrestler he's ever faced in October. 

But by all means, map out your future against GSP. That should work out.. lol

• Like 1