Sign in to follow this  
Bezerker101

UFC Fight Night 173 / Brunson vs. Shahbazyan/ Vegas

32 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Groovy/ Green = coffee break for me

We should've had at least 5 grand on Green.  He made that look easy at +125.  Rando needs to move down and get retired as a featherweight.  That dude gets hit too much and isn't big enough for lightweight.  Bobby doesn't walk around nearly as heavy as most lightweights himself.

I can't believe this idiot is employed to commentate fights in the UFC.  He just said Luque's last 6 wins were all by knockout.  Dude went to a split decision with Perry like 2 fights ago.

• Confused 1

6'3 WW what a joke. Weight cutting can got smoked and I loved every second of it. 

Guy thought he was Roy Jones Jr with all that bobbin and weavin

CRUSHED

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I'm having an out of body experience watching Valentina's number 1 contender compete against a random.

how's that experience now?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JoshNOS said:

how's that experience now?

Awesome.  There's nothing like women's MMA ending in the 1st round.  They go to decisions 97% of the time and it's torture.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

Awesome.  There's nothing like women's MMA ending in the 1st round.  They go to decisions 97% of the time and it's torture.

You're definitely not wrong on that. I actually decided to watch a WMMA bout for once and it actually ended. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, JoshNOS said:

You're definitely not wrong on that. I actually decided to watch a WMMA bout for once and it actually ended. 

You can skip the next 100.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Conor sees stiffness when he looks at this pasty virgin.  Melvin Brunson will be featured on blacked.com after this.  Yo @cashfl0w let's make a bet.

Kevin Randleman is the only MMA fighter that can pull off blonde/black... maybe Guillard... but certainly not Brunsuck.

That being said I cant back a fighter thats trained by the guy that developed Hondas legendary 1-2.

Hopefully we get a double KO retirement 

Edited by OmoGOAT

Just now, OmoGOAT said:

Kevin Randleman is the only MMA fighter that can pull off blonde/black... maybe Guillard... but certainly not Brunsuck.

That being said I cant back a guy thats trained by the guy that developed Hondas legendary 1-2.

Hopefully we get a double KO

For some reason I find it hilarious how much Brunson and Adesanya hated each other.

....now the MFers have the same god damn hair style.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JoshNOS said:

For some reason I find it hilarious how much Brunson and Adesanya hated each other.

....now the MFers have the same god damn hair style.

Dont quote me before I edit my posts you salt sniffing sack of squash 

lol this is the easiest of easy money.  I should've bet a hell of a lot more than my Bobby Green money on Melvin Brunson.  I called these odds being absurd for a pasty 20 year old virgin trained by Edmond and managed by Honda.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol this is the easiest of easy money.  I should've bet a hell of a lot more than my Bobby Green money on Melvin Brunson.  I called these odds being absurd for a pasty 20 year old virgin trained by Edmond and managed by Honda.

Dont do the woulda coulda shoulda m8. You had a good night and should be happy with that

Just now, Yesterdays_Hero said:

Brunson was about to lay the black hammer down on that poor child

Hopefully a Black Mamba bites you tonight on your continent of hell

I don't think I've ever seen Calderwood win a fight. Maia looks like Betche's brother

How was a ginger favoured over blaxplosiveness?.. Kid was dead after a round and half.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, T.B.E said:

I don't think I've ever seen Calderwood win a fight. Maia looks like Betche's brother

How was a ginger favoured over blaxplosiveness?.. Kid was dead after a round and half.

Dude that pasty virgin wasn't just favored... he closed -400!

I was questioning him being -360 or some **** to @cashfl0w earlier in this thread.  I didn't even watch the kid fight.  I found out that he's trained by Edmond, managed by Honda and 20 years old.  That was all I needed to know.  A grown black man even a top 10 a weight class down is going to hurt that boy.  Feed him to Mike.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Randy Brown will take a beating here.

Yo @cashfl0w who is this pasty 20 year old virgin they've got so heavily favored over Melvin Brunson?  The only thing I've heard is that Ronda Rousey used to beat him up in the gym.

9 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol this dork says he's going to beat Jon Jones out for youngest UFC champion!

Good luck with that kid.  Your division isn't filled with guys on the wrong side of 35.  Cannon, Costa, old Romero and Melvin Adesanya would sleep this kid.  I reckon even Bobby, Darrell and Kelvin would give him the hands.  The Joker takes home any limb that he wants.  I'm probably forgetting a few more middleweights.  Let Mike Perry move up so he can slam KO this virgin.

7 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Ronda knows the blue print.  Fight Bethe with no top 15 wins while Tate fights the real contenders.  Surely training under Edmond will eventually be this boys demise.  I've done further research and apparently Ronda is his manager.  Trainer and manager combined I don't think this ends well.  They'll have him thinking he can go out there and exchange with the top dogs.  I'm not sure he gets past Bobby unless he does it early.

4 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I don't know... I think Brunson has beat better fighters than this pasty virgin.  Melvin Brunson 3.0 by decision at +700.  I got five on it.

LOL another fight scrapped.  8 fight card.

Hey Oz tell me more about how I didn't call the fight.  Well the white boy didn't see the cards but he closed -400... lol and stopped twice basically.  Herb Dean for brain trauma.

• Thanks 1

Lando is always entertaining, thats all i have to say about this “event” 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

thats still one round too many

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

Any post you make is one too many

heres another one just for you, HomoGOAT

• Confused 1

Just done watching the co and main event

Brown is such a can lol

Edmond’s son came in so overrated to this fight. Did I just watch a 22 yo MW tired after 2 rounds ? 

Please insert vid of Edmond and the titanic song for reals lol