Sign in to follow this  
-idyb-

Simply Spectacular! RDS adds Georges St-Pierre to fight commentary broadcast team!

Damn his eye looks worse than Bisping's without the false eye stuck on

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Does this mean everyone who goes out to enjoy the day will get swiftly ktfo by every person they come face to face with? That sounds like Chris Weidman day to me.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, GoToGuy said:

Does this mean everyone who goes out to enjoy the day will get swiftly ktfo by every person they come face to face with? That sounds like Chris Weidman day to me.

He'd backfist you into next week idiot

1 hour ago, OmoGOAT said:

He'd backfist you into next week idiot

Nah, the first breath I take and blow out would ko him cold. He's a bum.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, GoToGuy said:

Nah, the first breath I take and blow out would ko him cold. He's a bum.

Yet he crushed your favorite fighter. 

Twice

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Yet he crushed your favorite fighter. 

Twice

Roided to the gills.

Everytime.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

Only decent thread youve ever made idrankyoursemen

suck my dick homoGOAT

• Confused 1

UFC champ Kamaru Usman says Conor McGregor McChickened out of fight talks as he offers star shot at welterweight title

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/12164484/kamaru-usman-conor-mcgregor-ufc/

Speaking to TMZ Sports Usman said: "I've offered him a shot! I said, 'Hey if you want it, it's yours, you got it' and he was silent.

"If Conor wants to put my name in his mouth, then come get some.

"[A Conor fight is] just a lost cause because we both know Conor.

"The only time Conor gets up to the welterweight division is if he's able to pick and choose lightweights with double-digit losses that he can pick off and not have to cut weight to get down to lightweight.

"If Conor wants a piece at welterweight, he knows who the king of the division is. I'm not going anywhere! I'm right here."

Calling out a retired featherweight is an even worse look than wall and stalling a dude who took the fight on 4 days notice. 

Marty is really starting to bug me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

Coooner probably didn't want to risk catching the bad AIDS. 

That Dirty Crackhead Terrorist, Caught Aids, whilst raping chicks in the Temple, a long time ago. Wnak Champ... 

Fcuk him and Fcuk you, loser 

the two of you guys really need to throw down in cashflows backyards. the build up to this superfight is killing me

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

the two of you guys really need to throw down in cashflows backyards. the build up to this superfight is killing me

Wha.. Some inbred garden, that @cashfl0w rents, cause he's a bum and don't earn a living... Loser

• Haha 1

On 7/18/2020 at 10:25 PM, juice64011 said:

Lol, yet Andy is the one to fail a steroid test

Twice!

• Thanks 1

The thread name didnt lie for once, it IS absolutely incredible or Weedman has been working hard on his photoshop skills.

• Thanks 1

i dont think anderson silva was coming to the chris's barbeque for weidman day

yoel romero on the other hand.

• Confused 1

People celebrating Weidman's Day. 

Russian Guy Takes A Log To The Face, Gets Knocked Out GIF | Gfycat

waiting for @OmoGOAT coming in telling me **** about me being butt hurt about Andy blah blah blah

Edited by skillandpower
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

People celebrating Weidman's Day. 

Russian Guy Takes A Log To The Face, Gets Knocked Out GIF | Gfycat

waiting for @OmoGOAT coming in telling me **** about me being butt hurt about Andy blah blah blah

Cant do it, that gifs too good.

• Haha 1

chicken mcnuggets doesnt give rematches, so why should he bother?

• Like 1

Usman isnt enough of a draw to make the big money, he wants a red Y-fronts night.

10 hours ago, agtx said:

Usman isnt enough of a draw to make the big money, he wants a red Y-fronts night.

Disagree with that statement m8.

Conor is in a level of marketing that literally it does not matter who he is fighting because the promotion is always around him.

A ** trilogy with Nate would sell right now more than a bunch of actual title fights imo so a fight between Conor (casuals hero) and the undisputed 170 champ would not ?

Conor can fight my grandpa and that chit would still sell like crazy.

The real problem is not really the money but the fact that the irish man loves to pick opponents.

13 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Conor can fight my grandpa and that chit would still sell like crazy.

grandpa via 2nd round submission

• Like 1

Khabib Nurmagomedov Wants Georges St-Pierre In April After Justin Gaethje Fight

https://www.lowkickmma.com/khabib-nurmagomedov-wants-georges-st-pierre-in-april-after-justin-gaethje-fight/

Khabib Nurmagomedov has a plan for his next two fights.

It was recently confirmed that Nurmagomedov would face Justin Gaethje in their much-awaited lightweight title unification fight at UFC 254 which takes place October 24.

Before the announcement, many observers were wondering if Nurmagomedov would still compete following the recent death of his father Abdulmanap.

However, that will be the case now and when recently asked if he would grant the lightweight champion his wish of facing Georges St-Pierre afterward in what could be his last fight, UFC president Dana White was notably receptive to the idea for a change.

Nurmagomedov vs. St-Pierre In April?

Nurmagomedov and St-Pierre have long desired to face each other in a super fight, but the UFC was opposed to the idea which led to the latter announcing his retirement last year.

However, following White’s recent comments, St-Pierre responded positively as he hinted at coming out of retirement.

And now, Nurmagomedov has spoken of facing the former welterweight king in April next year as he commented on Joe Rogan’s latest Instagram post.

“October – Justin and April – GSP,” he wrote.

ztbp1urftrd51-1-1024x829.jpg?lossy=1&str

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Mods

Step your Fcuking game up.... Perma Ban any GSP Chit and Quarantine any jobber from Sweden, for life  

you would be a great fit for forum moderator 2021.   youve earned my nomination.

Yeah I just saw that article on some brazilian source.

Apparently Dana is ok with it too and left it open to Khabib. He said he would make it happen if Khabib wants it

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

GSP should stay home, it won't end well for him.

This fight would be more interesting if GSP was a bit more active.

Yeah this would not go well for him but you know it would do pretty good on his bank account, m8

He would have fun with all that $$$ 

GSP shows that it's good to be (the rather drunk) king

• Like 1

116550121_3313735821981371_4269896818459

RDS adds Georges St-Pierre to fight commentary broadcast team

https://www.mmacrossfire.com/2020/07/31/rds-adds-georges-st-pierre-to-fight-commentary-broadcast-team/

Canadian speciality French TV channel RDS announced today the addition of former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre as a fight TV analyst.

GSP’s primary role will be to provide analysis of the fights, beginning with the preliminary fights of UFC 252 on Aug. 15, which features heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic defending against former champion Daniel Cormier in the main event.

“I am very pleased to officially join the RDS team and I look forward to sharing my knowledge of mixed martial arts with the public, ” St-Pierre said in a UFC press release. “I look forward to taking advantage of this new opportunity that RDS is offering me to have fun and exchange with the fans.”

RDS is owned by CTV Speciality Television Inc. It holds the exclusive Canadian English and French broadcast and digital rights for UFC programming through its French TV station RDS and English sister station TSN.

“We are very proud that Georges has accepted to be part of the RDS team of experts,” Domenic Vannelli, vice-president of production at RDS. “His unique personality and his exceptional experience in the octagon make him a great asset to the strong UFC combat description team already in place at RDS.”

St-Pierre is scheduled to be inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame this summer’s part of the 2020 class. He is a two-time UFC welterweight champion and a UFC middleweight champion as well. He generally considered by fans and experts to be the greatest fighter and ambassador to ever step into the octagon.

“I’ve always said Georges is the most famous athlete to ever come out of Canada,” UFC president Dana White said. “His impact on the sport has been massive across the country, but especially for French-Canadians. I am pumped that he’s decided to join the RDS commentary team and share his knowledge and experience directly with our fans.”

Edited by -idyb-

8 hours ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

I've always thought of GSP as a budget Paul Felder

i cant see paul felder becoming a canadian multi-division champion, hall of fame inductee, and the consensus #1 p4p GOAT. let me know when paul felcher defeats every single opponent he's ever faced and wins a couple belts in a few divisions and then we'll talk.

On 7/30/2020 at 6:13 PM, skillandpower said:

This fight would be more interesting if GSP was a bit more active.

Yeah this would not go well for him but you know it would do pretty good on his bank account, m8

He would have fun with all that $$$ 

GSP shows that it's good to be (the rather drunk) king

Georges in a hot tub full of dudes and she-males?  I'm shocked.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Georges in a hot tub full of dudes and she-males?  I'm shocked.

georges gets more vag than all of us

at 40 years young, georgie goat has still got it. he gets better as the years go on. once upon a time, the meatheads who dont understand the sport of mma used to criticize goat st. georges for not finishing fights. then gsp got a bit older and killed the middleweight champion two times in one fight, and took home another belt.

this is gonna be the greatest superfight in the history of superfights.

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

Reading an obituary for idyb would be absolutely incredible 

queer

• Confused 1