Sign in to follow this  
BarbaricBob

Whittaker vs Cannonier added to UFC 254

Cannonier is a handful for anyone in the division, he hits like a truck.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Yeah Whittaker is way to  crafty for this black can.  Easy UD / late KO for Bobby Crocles

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, OzPride said:

Yeah Whittaker is way to  crafty for this black can.  Easy UD / late KO for Bobby Crocles

All he did was kick Till in the leg.  If this fights ends inside 3 rounds it's because Bobble got knocked the **** out in the 1st.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

All he did was kick Till in the leg.  If this fights ends inside 3 rounds it's because Bobble got knocked the **** out in the 1st.

Didn't watch round 2 when BK bounced his head off the canvas huh? Fair enough.  Kung flu and booze effects people's concentration levels differently I suppose 

9 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Didn't watch round 2 when BK bounced his head off the canvas huh? Fair enough.  Kung flu and booze effects people's concentration levels differently I suppose 

Darrell was more off balance than anything.  It was also just a regular right hand.  The same one he missed all damn night with.  Darrell sat him down with a precision elbow counter.

Killa Gorilla packs a heavyweight punch in the middleweight division.  They're all gonna get it soon.

Who do you think steps in as Whittaker's replacement when he pulls out?

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Darrell was more off balance than anything.  It was also just a regular right hand.  The same one he missed all damn night with.  Darrell sat him down with a precision elbow counter.

Killa Gorilla packs a heavyweight punch in the middleweight division.  They're all gonna get it soon.

Who do you think steps in as Whittaker's replacement when he pulls out?

Please don't drink on your meds,  it clearly isn't helping you. That weight cutting can also packs a heavyweight gas tank.  I doubt he survives the second round without looking like Dada 4999

Edited by OzPride

15 hours ago, OzPride said:

Please don't drink on your meds,  it clearly isn't helping you. That weight cutting can also packs a heavyweight gas tank.  I doubt he survives the second round without looking like Dada 4999

I'm not drinking and I'm not on meds.  The Killa Gorilla will snap Bobby in half.

10 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

I'll take the guy w/ the 5rd tuner-  👀

Isn't this a 3 round fight?  Cardio Gorilla won't be needed here.  He's going to hit Bobby and Bobby is going to slump face down **** up.

11 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Oh yeah @OzPride Till 1, 4, 5

Bahaha OK not on your meds or drinking sure.