Sign in to follow this  
Bezerker101

UFC Fight Night 174/ Lewis vs Oleinik/ Vegas

spending the last round wall and stalling and then shooting for a takedown in the last 10 seconds of the fight should be illegal. ship the dirty bird down to bellator

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

Shame on you for supporting something called Akhmedov over a Brazilian defeating All American hero

I don't even know who Weidman is fighting.  I'm not rooting against him but he sucks without steroids.

31 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

this probably isnt gonna end well for the dirty bird

lol that was the easiest money on the entire card.

9 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

spending the last round wall and stalling and then shooting for a takedown in the last 10 seconds of the fight should be illegal. ship the dirty bird down to bellator

lol Why was no one complaining about Marty Snoozeman holding Masvidal against the cage?  The only thing he did was stomp his feet and headbutt him for 25 minutes.

• Thanks 1

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

I don't even know who Weidman is fighting.  I'm not rooting against him but he sucks without steroids.

lol that was the easiest money on the entire card.

If you dont root for the All American you're rooting against him (and America) so might as well move to Canada and change idybs tampons 

• Like 1

Just now, OmoGOAT said:

If you dont root for the All American you're rooting against him (and America) so might as well move to Canada and change idybs tampons 

I'd like to see Weidman win... then retire.  Is that good enough?  Maybe a rematch with Rockhold to see who gets knocked the **** out first.  Both proceed to retire

• Thanks 1

Marty from Nebraska needs to watch footage of Thiago Santos woman.  She did way more damage in about 2 minutes than Marty can do in 25 minutes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Yet it's still less boring than Marty's last fight.

Marty>Masvidal and always will be. Time to come to terms with it. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

Marty>Masvidal and always will be. Time to come to terms with it. 

Marty sucks.  He did zero legal damage against a dude cutting 22 pounds in 5 days while flying all over the world and getting 37 covid tests.

• Thanks 1

if weidcan gets knocked out again, i wonder if his dad will get on the mic and tell him that he's adopted?

Edited by -idyb-

4 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

DC talking about retirement is just laughable 

Why is that?  He's 41 years old and a multi millionaire with about 8 different jobs outside of fighting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Why is that?  He's 41 years old and a multi millionaire with about 8 different jobs outside of fighting.

because I think he wont fully retire from fighting. There will be some money on the table if he beats Stipe

Just now, VertFTW said:

Hopefully weidman wins so we can have a WTG cameo

This dude he's fighting only has 1 loss at middleweight.  It was his 3rd pro fight ten years ago.  He beat Heinisch and went to a draw with Vettori.  I'd pick those guys to knock Weidman out cold.

Just now, skillandpower said:

because I think he wont fully retire from fighting. There will be some money on the table if he beats Stipe

lol bullchit.  If he beats Stipe he wins the trilogy 2-1.  Retires as a 2 weight world champion 2 different times.  He's not trying to get in there with Francis Ngannou even though he could wrassle him.  The problem is Francis could also knock him dead in the first 20 seconds with zero technique haymakers like he did to that other African.

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

lol bullchit.  If he beats Stipe he wins the trilogy 2-1.  Retires as a 2 weight world champion 2 different times.  He's not trying to get in there with Francis Ngannou even though he could wrassle him.  The problem is Francis could also knock him dead in the first 20 seconds with zero technique haymakers like he did to that other African.

Could see a Jones trilogy fight at Hw

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

Could see a Jones trilogy fight at Hw

That scumbag piece of chit is not going to fight DC at heavyweight.  Multiple times he made that very clear.  I believe his words were "That's DC's zone"

Jon only wants to fight a depleted Daniel.  Even then he's terrified to fight an old man 7 inches shorter with 13 inches less reach without taking steroids.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

That scumbag piece of chit is not going to fight DC at heavyweight.  Multiple times he made that very clear.  I believe his words were "That's DC's zone"

Jon only wants to fight a depleted Daniel.  Even then he's terrified to fight an old man 7 inches shorter with 13 inches less reach without taking steroids.

If they fought at heavy DCs ability to eat extra chicken would make Jones' pekograms look like childs play

• Like 1

Wow... Chris Weidman has to be one of the worst fighters in the modern era to ever hold a UFC world championship.  Hey Chris tell us more about how you're a bad match up for Jon Jones.  You're slow as **** and can't even defend a takedown when you grab the cage.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Good timing

7 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Good call idiot

Omar has him like 5 takedowns to 2?

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

weidman looks done

This aged well.

• Thanks 1