Sign in to follow this  
Megasoup

These mask requirements are discriminating against attractive people.

A lot of you guys here on this forum are unaffected; or even worse, you are the beneficiaries of this latest ruse.  You're hiding your ugliness.   But I'm telling you what, it doesn't work.  When you eventually have to take that mask off, it'll be very much like the first time (which is often the last time for a lot of you fellas) you remove your trousers and reveal one of your greatest misfortunes.

Listen, you can run from the truth, but it's always just a few steps behind. 

this must be the 1 hr per week he is allowed internet time while in jail b/c he can't parallel park, tried to KO a midget but couldn't, and instead got shot by the midget who was acting in self-defense.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Why do I have the feeling that the Girlfriend Soup was talking about moving in with met him on the street with his mask on.

He talked her up, they went to the closest dumpster in the alley, he took his mask and pants off and she called him a ugly dude with a small ****.

So Soup thought he had a new story he can write up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i dont know about the masks, but most of the members on this forum should probably wear their helmet when they post.

Edited by -idyb-

This is real. Ugly broads all over the world are tricking people into thinking they're not butt ugly. It's not okay.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A lot of name calling in here. This is junk.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Megasoup said:

A lot of you guys here on this forum are unaffected; or even worse, you are the beneficiaries of this latest ruse.  You're hiding your ugliness.   But I'm telling you what, it doesn't work.  When you eventually have to take that mask off, it'll be very much like the first time (which is often the last time for a lot of you fellas) you remove your trousers and reveal one of your greatest misfortunes.

Listen, you can run from the truth, but it's always just a few steps behind. 

12548876_929415253803364_7785166994389763961_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

this must be the 1 hr per week he is allowed internet time while in jail b/c he can't parallel park, tried to KO a midget but couldn't, and instead got shot by the midget who was acting in self-defense.

Maybe there's a few things you might not have quite right here, but there's so much accuracy in this post that it's nearly impossible to debate you.  I'm not even going to try, I just came home from a Salsa club and I'm freaking wasted (I ****e you not, I'm not trying to maintain a forum gimmick, I danced all night and for me it was the best night of 2020.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ive got my drink on too and what i can say i'm gonna be able to sleep good tonight knowing that the soup got his salsa rape on

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

motherfooker probably parallel parked his **** in all of your wimmen

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

At my gym, we have to wear these feckin' masks while we roll.  It makes something which is already exhausting by itself, that much more.  I think it's ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.  For one, these masks don't even work.  The entire thing is stupid.  Secondly...for crying out loud, we are grappling.  Mask or not, if someone had any sort of illness, they are likely passing it on if they're rolling.  

It's retarded, room full of "fighters" and no one is fighting against this ridiculous tyranny whatsoever.    Gym would probably get turned in, anyway.  The place has been infected with SJWs, mostly the women who train there.  

1 hour ago, Megasoup said:

At my gym, we have to wear these feckin' masks while we roll.  It makes something which is already exhausting by itself, that much more.  I think it's ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.  For one, these masks don't even work.  The entire thing is stupid.  Secondly...for crying out loud, we are grappling.  Mask or not, if someone had any sort of illness, they are likely passing it on if they're rolling.  

It's retarded, room full of "fighters" and no one is fighting against this ridiculous tyranny whatsoever.    Gym would probably get turned in, anyway.  The place has been infected with SJWs, mostly the women who train there.  

Soup, they only require masks when you roll in there. The rest of the time those ladies are quite fine not wearing the masks.

So you are getting beat up by tyrannical SJW housewives? Did Chloe thing a few rounds out of you spur some sadistic need to get beat up by women?

3 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Soup, they only require masks when you roll in there. The rest of the time those ladies are quite fine not wearing the masks.

So you are getting beat up by tyrannical SJW housewives? Did Chloe thing a few rounds out of you spur some sadistic need to get beat up by women?

You shouldn't comment.  It outs you.

There is no way in hell I roll with the ladies, but for a once-in-a-while luxury when asked and always culminates into a weird, sexual grind.  Dude, I'm a heavyweight, I'm always going to be one of the better guys, but I'm not an instructor.  If a woman wants to roll with me, I just sort of have to lay still and let them rub themselves all over me and it becomes just a grinding, humping mess.  Then they end up following me to the parking lot.  It's embarassing, I try to avoid it...sometimes.  

Ozpride, you roll.  Tell 'em the facts.  

6 hours ago, Megasoup said:

There is no way in hell I roll with the ladies, 

This pretty much sums up what I figured. You're just a pent up little man hidden in the closet who just wants to scream to the world you love rolling with the big guys!

As for an instructor, I never knew bum fights had instructors, did they not hire you because you're in the closet or because you just lack the current experience?

2 hours ago, MoZZez said:

This pretty much sums up what I figured. You're just a pent up little man hidden in the closet who just wants to scream to the world you love rolling with the big guys!

As for an instructor, I never knew bum fights had instructors, did they not hire you because you're in the closet or because you just lack the current experience?

What?  That's your take?  Dude, I don't roll with women because I'm not a bully or a pervert.  That's it.  

7 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

What?  That's your take?  Dude, I don't roll with women because I'm not a bully or a pervert.  That's it.  

Why wouod you be a bully if you rolled with women? Youve already admitted to getting your **** kicked by one. Sounds like they bully you?

You salsa dance

You don't roll with women

You get beat up by women

You can't park.

You spoke of the experiences of big black **** in prison

Sounds like you're a little light in the loafers there soup.

I've rolled with women. It's not an issue depends on the person & who u are. 

Just because you're stronger or better doesn't mean u can't benefit each other learn something & improve. 

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

I've rolled with women. It's not an issue depends on the person & who u are. 

Just because you're stronger or better doesn't mean u can't benefit each other learn something & improve. 

I have to agree with the statement "depends on who you are."  I view women in a very traditional way.  I feel that in 99% of cases where a woman would grapple with me, there would not be any significant benefit...outside of a bizarre, dystopian world where suitable training partners weren't available and there was some compelling reason to practice jujitsu with women.  

Women play a very important role in this world, their existence is vital.  They are suited to be lovers and mothers, nurturers and healers.  Men cannot serve as replacements, not in a way which could ever measure up.  In this same sense, women as construction workers or police officers or training partners in a wrestling room is ridiculous.  

A man making love to another man is sickening.  A woman trying to grapple with dudes is a pointless exercise in futility.  

10 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

I have to agree with the statement "depends on who you are."  I view women in a very traditional way.

in the kitchen, making you a sandwich?

10 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

Women play a very important role in this world, their existence is vital. 

your sandwich aint gonna make itself!

Edited by -idyb-