Bezerker101

UFC 252/ Miocic vs Cormier lll/ Aug 15 - Vegas

... I can't believe Junior and the African that knocked out Horsemeat have to take a backseat to rainbow O'Malley and Cheetos Vera.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

... I can't believe Junior and the African that knocked out Horsemeat have to take a backseat to rainbow O'Malley and Cheetos Vera.

That better get fixed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

That is some serious bull$hit right there.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Decompoze said:

That is some serious bull$hit right there.

.... considering O'Malley opened near -300 (-303 now) .., yep

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

No sir. Finna get pied.

Is there a good dog on this card?  I want to keep a streak going.  Tim Means was nowhere near the dog Brunson was but I had supreme confidence in the 4 favorites I tied him to.  Something I blundered with Bobby Green and even worse Brunson because apparently some kid trained by Edmond was supposed to roll over him.  I don't even think that turd could beat Weidman and he was moving in slow motion last night.

lol some woman that's 5'3" has dubbed herself The Brazilian Gangsta.

Is Junior training at ATT in Florida?  They got several locations and wikipedia doesn't specify.

• Like 1

Junior is the legit dawg on the card imo,

if Overeem could touch Rozenstruik then so can JDS,

mix in a couple three takedowns & it's a done deal @ +135 ................................................................................................. maybe   🙃

* might sprinkle some Daukaus and Chavez also-

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

Junior is the legit dawg on the card imo,

if Overeem could touch Rozenstruik then so can JDS,

mix in a couple three takedowns & it's a done deal @ +135 ................................................................................................. maybe   🙃

* might sprinkle some Daukaus and Chavez also-

Junior seems to have dealt with injuries and didn't age as well.  Hell they fought nearly 5 years ago and I tossed a little coin at Overeem because he was +275 and I could tie him to Nate Diaz who was +325 against Michael Johnson.  It terms of risk to reward that had to be one of my best nights.  I might've put 50-60 bucks in play and won well over 700.

He also seems kinda slow now.  I think Junior and Alistair should both be lining up bouts to end their career on a W.  Junior took so much damage from prime Cain and Overeem has been knocked out at least 17 times just in MMA and K1.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Is there a good dog on this card?  I want to keep a streak going.  Tim Means was nowhere near the dog Brunson was but I had supreme confidence in the 4 favorites I tied him to.  Something I blundered with Bobby Green and even worse Brunson because apparently some kid trained by Edmond was supposed to roll over him.  I don't even think that turd could beat Weidman and he was moving in slow motion last night.

Junior dos Santos.

Overeem was beating the chit out of Rozenstruik for five rounds. He got lazy for ten seconds at the end, and really, that stoppage was garbage. Overeem could have made it another three or four seconds til the end of the fight. Junior will wash that dude.

• Thanks 1

.... didn't Chito get touched-up by 40yr old Cannetti & lose the 1st rd a few fights ago ?  😐

O'Malley holding at -300

mWFDB4c.gif

Edited by Bezerker101

holy chit. finally a card that doessnt have lol wimmens mma on the main card. i'm down with that

also looking forward to the rainbow connection guy fighting cheeto vera.

this card aint too bad.  but god damn, jim miller is STILL fighting?!?  dude must really need the money and dana aint paying him his worth or something.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Well ain't this the chit? Bars closed due to covid, so you're forced to buy ESPN+ to watch the PPV's, amirite?  Fcuks got us over a barrel, fook dat!

1 hour ago, pjbear05 said:

Well ain't this the chit? Bars closed due to covid, so you're forced to buy ESPN+ to watch the PPV's, amirite?  Fcuks got us over a barrel, fook dat!

Beware - pirates had a far more reliable stram last week than ESPN+

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/10/2020 at 5:55 AM, cashfl0w said:

Junior dos Santos.

Overeem was beating the chit out of Rozenstruik for five rounds. He got lazy for ten seconds at the end, and really, that stoppage was garbage. Overeem could have made it another three or four seconds til the end of the fight. Junior will wash that dude.

JDS can't run like Uber but has an equally damaged chin. But JZ was way overweight for his nap against NG

Just can't see JDS lasting, he's done

• Like 1

Just now, T.B.E said:

JDS can't run like Uber but has an equally damaged chin. But JZ was way overweight for his nap against NG

I bought 2 JDS tickets @ +130 bcoz Biggie is low volume, Overeem was able to touch him, & he has very little grd game,

.... but I'm nowhere near confident  🙃

18 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

Rozenstruik is overrated. He might catch Junior, but it would only be a sign Junior is that far over the hill. If Junior has anything left in him, he beats this dude.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

After all that happened in the first fight, Ankhalaev vs Cutelaba are the co main on my books lol

Both dudes are bangers

I hate to tell you but they aren't fighting. Cutelaba has The Rona. 

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/ion-cutelaba-tests-positive-for-covid-19-out-of-magomed-ankalaev-rematch/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ion-cutelaba-tests-positive-for-covid-19-out-of-magomed-ankalaev-rematch

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Dc vs steepay 3 should be prelim main cause who cares. Stripe wins, yawn. Dc wins he retires. Stick this fight on the prelims with the wmma.

Stinky sean O'smelly should be main event.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

DC finna kill this guy

This fight is going to start a very rough stretch of MMA for ol' Roids..

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

This fight is going to start a very rough stretch of MMA for ol' Roids..

The sport is dead to me tbh honest

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

The sport is dead to me tbh honest

Just wait til Stipe and Justin creampie two of your faves into retirement. It'll be a skeleton.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Rumbin said:

DId McMod die from the Rona?

not possible. he's locked himself in his parents basement for the last couple months playing animal crossing.    sadly, im not joking

• Confused 3

38 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

not possible. he's locked himself in his parents basement for the last couple months playing animal crossing.    sadly, im not joking

Whats different from the last 30 years except for the game? 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Rumbin said:

Whats different from the last 30 years except for the game? 

the pandemic

it could disappear completely, or kill off every other person in existance and i chit you not, mcmod would be completely oblivious to it and not even know it ever even happened because of his god damn animal crossing game.

if this chit mutates and kills off civilization as we know it, my moneys on mcmod to be the sole survivor.  but he'll still have to find a female to copulate with and lose his virginity to just to carry on the existance of our species, so humanity is pretty much doomed because of his nintendo game.

fook the coronavirus. this motherfookers been on lockdown ever since animal crossing launched.  and i'm being straight serious when i say this too.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Miocic

Vera

Junior via TKO

Dvalishvili

Jandiroba

^^There's your parlay/round robin set. Go ham.

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Miocic

Vera

Junior via TKO

Dvalishvili

Jandiroba

^^There's your parlay/round robin set. Go ham.

I got a 500.00 free bet on Draft Kings and parlayed Stiopic/DC and JDS/Jarzinho do NOT go to decision -106

• Thanks 1