Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

C*oocky Weidman Thread

Weidman would wrestlefcuk him to exhaustion in short order, all Vettori has is bombs from the feet.....no cardio either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Weidman does not learn.

So my question is who does Weidman want to fight back considering his record and his latest performances ?

Im way over my rustle with Weidman by beating my old peeps btw.

But seriously who does Weidman think he deserves ?

Im not even sure he beats Vettori

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Weidman does not learn.

So my question is who does Weidman want to fight back considering his record and his latest performances ?

Weido struggled w/ a perennial gassing welterweight coming from a layoff-

image.png.ba9ed9233481825b071a35b8bfedce64.png

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Weidman does not learn.

Throw him right into fire with another top guy. Make him back up his talk about how he's "back" and is gunning for the title.

You're right about Weidman not learning... I don't think he's capable, since his definition of "beating guys in the top 15 for ten years straight" seems to include "only having won a single fight (and barely, at that) since early 2015" and "Having zero wins in 2016, 2018 and 2019."

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, ijosef said:

Throw him right into fire with another top guy. Make him back up his talk about how he's "back" and is gunning for the title.

You're right about Weidman not learning... I don't think he's capable, since his definition of "beating guys in the top 15 for ten years straight" seems to include "only having won a single fight (and barely, at that) since early 2015" and "Having zero wins in 2016, 2018 and 2019."

exactly

I was starting to feel bad for him and kinda starting to slowly like him assuming he was being humble but nope ... he got a sloppy decision against a total random (even he knows that) then starts to say he coming after the top guys lol and overlooking a decent upcomer who called him out

I swear we will soon read articles of Weidman asking for a title shot because his last fight

and I agree ... give him Romero rematch lol

Edited by skillandpower
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, agtx said:

Weedman vs Silva 3 please, just for the entertainment value. 

not a bad idea for both fighters and I hope it ends in a classic double KO and both announce retirement inside the octagon 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, skillandpower said:

not a bad idea for both fighters and I hope it ends in a classic double KO and both announce retirement inside the octagon 

I'm ashamed of you. How ****ing dare you?

Am I the only Andy fan left here?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I'd say give him ****hold both having ****tty past fights,  2 glassy chins should end quick , loser goes to bellator.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Weidman v rockhold rematch also would be funto watch

Whineman has already shot that one down. He needs more fat welterweights to fight instead. 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I'm ashamed of you. How ****ing dare you?

Am I the only Andy fan left here?

yeah sorry cashgoat

Im still his fan just a bit disappointed lately

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, AxeMurduh said:

I'd say give him ****hold both having ****tty past fights,  2 glassy chins should end quick , loser goes to bellator.

Hopefully winner and loser would go to bellator

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Weidman v rockhold rematch also would be funto watch

didnt you already get enough pleasure after watching what your boy Yoel did to The Chris?

• Confused 1

Weidman would bury that dago can. 

Edited by 12еr

On 8/14/2020 at 7:12 PM, Bwana said:

Weidman would wrestlefcuk him to exhaustion in short order, all Vettori has is bombs from the feet.....no cardio either.

Your aware Vettori has a good wrestling background right? He actually has a far better Takedown defense than Weidman too.

Weidman was finished years ago, he just refuses to admit he should be in Bellator

1 hour ago, stehilton94 said:

Your aware Vettori has a good wrestling background right? He actually has a far better Takedown defense than Weidman too.

Weidman was finished years ago, he just refuses to admit he should be in Bellator

You realize guys like Rory MacDonald and Gegard Mousasi went over to Bellator thinking they were about to run the table against some cans and instead have been losing to said cans, right?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You realize guys like Rory MacDonald and Gegard Mousasi went over to Bellator thinking they were about to run the table against some cans and instead have been losing to said cans, right?

no he does not realize that

Im not sure why some members in this forum as well some MMA fans talk like Bellator is just a walk on the park

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I never said he would win over there? But the standard is just lower than the UFC, its not debatable

6 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Lol

the chris's new years resolution is to get smeshed

RIP

• Like 1

Now I'm dazed and confused.  Who do I want to see brutalize Weidcan more?

Bottom of the list is Kawkhowld, I'd be bored af. 

Andy with a foot in the face Belfort Special? Sure, I'm good with that.

A Yoel beatdown?  Sure, why not?

But for straight up entertainment value, gotta jump on the Smesh Express.

Whatever.  Make one of them happen, Baldy!

• Like 1

“I have a hard time imagining anybody throwing me around. In any of my losses, it wasn’t like a dominant win. It was holy crap, out of nowhere, and fights that I was winning, other than my (Dominick) Reyes fight. And so I just have a hard time seeing anybody manhandling me and throwing me around. I just can’t imagine that happening. I would love to see that if that’s what everybody thinks that he could do. So that kind of excited me. But next thing I know, he’s fighting the No. 3 guy at welterweight.”