Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

C*oocky Weidman Thread

Recommended Posts

Weidman would wrestlefcuk him to exhaustion in short order, all Vettori has is bombs from the feet.....no cardio either.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weidman does not learn.

So my question is who does Weidman want to fight back considering his record and his latest performances ?

Im way over my rustle with Weidman by beating my old peeps btw.

But seriously who does Weidman think he deserves ?

Im not even sure he beats Vettori

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Weidman does not learn.

So my question is who does Weidman want to fight back considering his record and his latest performances ?

Im way over my rustle with Weidman by beating my old peeps btw.

But seriously who does Weidman think he deserves ?

Im not even sure he beats Vettori

 

 

Weido struggled w/ a perennial gassing welterweight coming from a layoff-

image.png.ba9ed9233481825b071a35b8bfedce64.png

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Weidman does not learn.

So my question is who does Weidman want to fight back considering his record and his latest performances ?

Im way over my rustle with Weidman by beating my old peeps btw.

But seriously who does Weidman think he deserves ?

Im not even sure he beats Vettori

 

Throw him right into fire with another top guy. Make him back up his talk about how he's "back" and is gunning for the title.

You're right about Weidman not learning... I don't think he's capable, since his definition of "beating guys in the top 15 for ten years straight" seems to include "only having won a single fight (and barely, at that) since early 2015" and "Having zero wins in 2016, 2018 and 2019."

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ijosef said:

Throw him right into fire with another top guy. Make him back up his talk about how he's "back" and is gunning for the title.

You're right about Weidman not learning... I don't think he's capable, since his definition of "beating guys in the top 15 for ten years straight" seems to include "only having won a single fight (and barely, at that) since early 2015" and "Having zero wins in 2016, 2018 and 2019."

exactly

I was starting to feel bad for him and kinda starting to slowly like him assuming he was being humble but nope ... he got a sloppy decision against a total random (even he knows that) then starts to say he coming after the top guys lol and overlooking a decent upcomer who called him out

I swear we will soon read articles of Weidman asking for a title shot because his last fight

and I agree ... give him Romero rematch lol

Edited by skillandpower
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, agtx said:

Weedman vs Silva 3 please, just for the entertainment value. 

not a bad idea for both fighters and I hope it ends in a classic double KO and both announce retirement inside the octagon 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, skillandpower said:

not a bad idea for both fighters and I hope it ends in a classic double KO and both announce retirement inside the octagon 

I'm ashamed of you. How ****ing dare you?

Am I the only Andy fan left here?

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say give him ****hold both having ****tty past fights,  2 glassy chins should end quick , loser goes to bellator.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Weidman v rockhold rematch also would be funto watch

Whineman has already shot that one down. He needs more fat welterweights to fight instead. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I'm ashamed of you. How ****ing dare you?

Am I the only Andy fan left here?

yeah sorry cashgoat

Im still his fan just a bit disappointed lately

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AxeMurduh said:

I'd say give him ****hold both having ****tty past fights,  2 glassy chins should end quick , loser goes to bellator.

Hopefully winner and loser would go to bellator

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Weidman v rockhold rematch also would be funto watch

didnt you already get enough pleasure after watching what your boy Yoel did to The Chris?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weidman would bury that dago can. 

Edited by 12еr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2020 at 7:12 PM, Bwana said:

Weidman would wrestlefcuk him to exhaustion in short order, all Vettori has is bombs from the feet.....no cardio either.

Your aware Vettori has a good wrestling background right? He actually has a far better Takedown defense than Weidman too.

Weidman was finished years ago, he just refuses to admit he should be in Bellator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stehilton94 said:

Your aware Vettori has a good wrestling background right? He actually has a far better Takedown defense than Weidman too.

Weidman was finished years ago, he just refuses to admit he should be in Bellator

You realize guys like Rory MacDonald and Gegard Mousasi went over to Bellator thinking they were about to run the table against some cans and instead have been losing to said cans, right?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You realize guys like Rory MacDonald and Gegard Mousasi went over to Bellator thinking they were about to run the table against some cans and instead have been losing to said cans, right?

no he does not realize that

Im not sure why some members in this forum as well some MMA fans talk like Bellator is just a walk on the park

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You realize guys like Rory MacDonald and Gegard Mousasi went over to Bellator thinking they were about to run the table against some cans and instead have been losing to said cans, right?

I never said he would win over there? But the standard is just lower than the UFC, its not debatable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Lol

the chris's new years resolution is to get smeshed

 

RIP

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I'm dazed and confused.  Who do I want to see brutalize Weidcan more?

Bottom of the list is Kawkhowld, I'd be bored af. 

Andy with a foot in the face Belfort Special? Sure, I'm good with that.

A Yoel beatdown?  Sure, why not?

But for straight up entertainment value, gotta jump on the Smesh Express.

Whatever.  Make one of them happen, Baldy!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“I have a hard time imagining anybody throwing me around. In any of my losses, it wasn’t like a dominant win. It was holy crap, out of nowhere, and fights that I was winning, other than my (Dominick) Reyes fight. And so I just have a hard time seeing anybody manhandling me and throwing me around. I just can’t imagine that happening. I would love to see that if that’s what everybody thinks that he could do. So that kind of excited me. But next thing I know, he’s fighting the No. 3 guy at welterweight.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...