Sign in to follow this  
BarbaricBob

Charles Oliveira vs Beneil Dariush added to October 3rd card

I hope Dariush knocks him dead. I don't know what it is about Oliveira, but the guy rustles me something fierce. As far as a prediction goes though, I don't know. Chucky will probably cheat a bunch and win.

• Like 1

Chuckie Olives keeps fighting idiots and it's starting to piss me off. He should be next in line for the winner of Gaethje/Khabib. I'm starting to think they have some dirt on him or something.

I am absolutely certain I can do a better job than Chuckie's agent at this point. Somebody put me in touch with him, FFS.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ijosef said:

I hope Dariush knocks him dead. I don't know what it is about Oliveira, but the guy rustles me something fierce. As far as a prediction goes though, I don't know. Chucky will probably cheat a bunch and win.

Watch it, pal.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2020 at 11:57 PM, cashfl0w said:

Chuckie Olives keeps fighting idiots and it's starting to piss me off. He should be next in line for the winner of Gaethje/Khabib. I'm starting to think they have some dirt on him or something.

I am absolutely certain I can do a better job than Chuckie's agent at this point. Somebody put me in touch with him, FFS.

I agree dude, if you start representing Chuckie maybe you can grab him a real fight, like my boy Ross Pearson.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

No point watching UFC anymore then. 

If I didn't bet it, I wouldn't watch it .... & I'm not the only one   🙃

Apparently fight is off because Oliveira pulled out and no reason was disclosed ?

I wouldn’t be surprised Dana is keeping him around in case Khabib or Justin pull out.

44 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Apparently fight is off because Oliveira pulled out and no reason was disclosed ?

I wouldn’t be surprised Dana is keeping him around in case Khabib or Justin pull out.

Gilbert Burns also mentioned that Michael Chandler entered the USADA pool today. I could 100% see them putting Chandler against Oliveira as his first fight if he does come over.

Or I could be connecting two dots that aren't there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BarbaricBob said:

Gilbert Burns also mentioned that Michael Chandler entered the USADA pool today. I could 100% see them putting Chandler against Oliveira as his first fight if he does come over.

Or I could be connecting two dots that aren't there.

If Will Brooks can spin your head around and make you unsure of where you are, Chuckie Olives will do ugly things to you.

Michael Chandler is staying in Bellator. Dude is one of the most obvious steroid cheats I've ever seen. If he does come over, he'll be off the juice, and he'll get owned pretty quickly.

• Like 2