Sign in to follow this  
Megasoup

I'm watching Young Guns for the first time in at least 30 years.

I'm hoping it's not ghey.   It's not anything that even occurred to me before, but I just got through the opening credits and I have a bad feeling.

15 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

World class cinema.  Back when Charlie was rawdogging Corey Haim's angus.

I guess this is the reason it feels so ghey; because it is.

15 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

World class cinema.  Back when Charlie was rawdogging Corey Haim's angus.

Just figured thats why Soup was going to watch it. Reminiscent of his days in prison.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Just figured thats why Soup was going to watch it. Reminiscent of his days in prison.

Dude,  your obsession with ghey prison sex is uncomfortable to hear about.  I can't even watch Young Guns, any exchange I've ever had with you is just awful. 

Edited by Megasoup
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Megasoup said:

Dude,  your obsession with ghey prison sex is uncomfortable to hear about.  I can't even watch Young Guns, any exchange I've ever had with you is just awful. 

Soup, if you notice I was replying to someone else, not you. So I wasn't exchanging anything with you.

I was just commenting from previous posts where you discussed not liking women, or how little boys get raped in prison.

I'm sorry you take offense to your history or sexual fantasies, but I cannot help you with that.

I just comment on what you post or have posted.

Young Guns 2 is the only thing canon in the Young Guns cinematic universe for me. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TUF said:

Young Guns 2 is the only thing canon in the Young Guns cinematic universe for me. 

You had to go through this twice?!  Jesus Christ.  Listen, if I've ever said anything that offended you in the past, or if we've ever before had an uncomfortable exchange, I apologize.  From the bottom of my heart, I swear.  I wasn't aware of what you've been through.

Edited by Megasoup
  • Like 1

a real man watches young guns 1 and 2 a minimum of two times per year....very telling you only got 8 minutes in....cant drive/cant park/cant fight/cant watch a man movie.

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Once again confirms that megarapedinprison has zero taste in film or television.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

a real man watches young guns 1 and 2 a minimum of two times per year....very telling you only got 8 minutes in....cant drive/cant park/cant fight/cant watch a man movie.

Bro, Young Guns is not a "man" movie, it's a "man-on-man" movie. 

Even the name, for crying out loud... it just screams "ghey adult video" as though it was perched high atop a male singles condominium rooftop pool in the heart of San Francisco's tenderboy district.   Young Guns!!! ❤️

You can go ahead and keep your personal videos and your personal choices to yourselves.

I was just issuing some sort of public service to a handful of posters who might have seen this flick when they were a naive, little 12 year-old boy and remembered it as some badass movie.  It's not.  It's like a call-sign for these people.  They see each other at public parks or in the train station, and they say stuff like "You ever seen that movie Young Guns?  Which one did you like better, the first one or the second?"  

The follow-up question of which movie they "preferred" probably means something else, too.  These guys are tricky.  A few of them are right here on this forum.  

28 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

Bro, Young Guns is not a "man" movie, it's a "man-on-man" movie. 

Even the name, for crying out loud... it just screams "ghey adult video" as though it was perched high atop a male singles condominium rooftop pool in the heart of San Francisco's tenderboy district.   Young Guns!!! ❤️

So knowing that you think it is a gay movie and man on man, why then are you putting. Topic together telling everyone you were going to watch it?

I mean we know you don't roll with women, we know you've had that BBC in prison, but now you're watching what you think is gay movies?

Soup, is Chloe really a tranny? 

2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

So knowing that you think it is a gay movie and man on man, why then are you putting. Topic together telling everyone you were going to watch it?

I mean we know you don't roll with women, we know you've had that BBC in prison, but now you're watching what you think is gay movies?

Soup, is Chloe really a tranny? 

Hold up let's ask @cashfl0w he was rawdogging it while Soup was on his homeless California adventures.

I'll be back here to bump this thread when I successfully merge Kleeyo's face into this gif. 

unnamed (30).gif

• Haha 2

On 8/24/2020 at 11:10 PM, PlatinumClegg said:

Hold up let's ask @cashfl0w he was rawdogging it while Soup was on his homeless California adventures.

I hope he didn't do that.  I WOULD NOT recommend skipping the condom if you're going after a girl I ever banged regularly. 

• Haha 2

On 8/24/2020 at 11:22 PM, OzPride said:

I'll be back here to bump this thread when I successfully merge Kleeyo's face into this gif. 

unnamed (30).gif

This surprises me.  I could see Mozzezz walking into a men's bathroom, looking expressionless into another man's eyes and saying "the soundtrack to Young Guns 2 really elevated the movie," hoping that the other guy cracks the code.  But you?  I would have never guessed.

4 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

This surprises me.  I could see Mozzezz walking into a men's bathroom, looking expressionless into another man's eyes and saying "the soundtrack to Young Guns 2 really elevated the movie," hoping that the other guy cracks the code.  But you?  I would have never guessed.

Can't say I recall the soundtrack tbh honest

On 8/29/2020 at 4:32 AM, cashfl0w said:

What is a Young Guns?

It's the name of a sleazy all-male ****o video featuring questionably legal young men.  Apparently, it's a hot ticket around the forum.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Megasoup said:

It's the name of a sleazy all-male ****o video featuring questionably legal young men.  Apparently, it's a hot ticket around the forum.

Many of us weren't old enough to even remember it until the sequel was released 2 years later.  We didn't know Charlie Sheen was rawdogging Corey Haim's angus or banging 7 gram rocks and finishing them.

How many hookers, fegs and 8 balls did Jon and Charlie bang out on this night?

y7snkRK.jpg