Bezerker101

UFC Fight Night 177/ Waterson vs Hill/ Vegas 10

44 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

another ufc clownshow  🤡

^^I think Green is about to get split decisioned by a potato again. Hope I'm wrong.

On 9/7/2020 at 8:17 AM, cashfl0w said:

Bellator has Phil Davis vs. Lyoto Machida 2 this weekend. Cat Zingano on the card also.

Not a good sign when Bellator starts frequently having the best card of the weekend.

Those fights sucked.  Machida is 42 and ****ing slow now.  Even though he can get on that Michael Chandler gear he still sucks at this point.

And Cat Zingano against a fat, black and total random can?  lol Cat is pushing 40 and bullied that dummy.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Lee loses tis @ -300

She's a complete can.  She should go back to getting pied and beaten by her nazi murdering husband.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, given that Roxanne did close to nothing on top other than control I would give it 29-28 to KGB. I'm sure the judges will screw it up.

I can't believe Tyron got another main event.  He's a terrible rapper and still better at that chit than he is at fighting.  He can't even wrestle anymore.

1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

Ed Ruth and Roosevelt Roberts have put me in a very bad mood this weekend  💣

I had a decent parlay paying out on Mike Rodriguez, if that makes you feel any better.

And you saw that future bet that missed by one match in the Bovada thread. That was BRUTALC0RE.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I had a decent parlay paying out on Mike Rodriguez, if that makes you feel any better.

And you saw that future bet that missed by one match in the Bovada thread. That was BRUTALC0RE.

Never bet against short fuse m8

9 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Ed Ruth and Roosevelt Roberts have put me in a very bad mood this weekend  💣

Are you really betting actual money on the likes of Ed Ruth?  Dude sucks so much he can't even figure out what weight class he wants to compete in.  Tapped out by such a random that the dude doesn't even have a wikipedia page.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

figures, I have him keyed on all my dead tickets by 1st rd tko .... 🖕

You gotta watch out when betting on black cans in the China Virus era of mma.  White Power has ruled the night.  Except for that Nazi Andrea Lee.

• Thanks 1

Oh... so Glover didn't really get Covid?  We had to promote Angela Hill as the first black female can to headline an event.  Shows how much Claudia sucks she got destroyed by this bum.

Jackson/Wink is DEAD.  Price is going to knock Cowboy out.  Jon Jones is going to get brutalized at heavyweight.  I love it.

That camp was the worst thing to happen to Mike Perry.  He looks better with Latory holding pads.