Bezerker101

UFC Fight Night 177/ Waterson vs Hill/ Vegas 10

35 minutes ago, GoToGuy said:

Let's see if that no hand shake at the weigh ins comes back to haunt Hill.

Guess I was right. Good fight though. It was close enough, could have been anyone's fight.

4-1 Waterson?! That judge must have been mesmerized by hottie's thighs, Hill smacked her around for 3 rounds

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

4-1 Waterson?! That judge must have been mesmerized by hottie's thighs, Hill smacked her around for 3 rounds

I know i was 

lmfao i didnt even bother to watch the main event and im glad i didnt

i couldnt take any more of this womens mma bullchit after the roxanne fight.  i was far more entertained back in march when the wimmen were throwing hands over the last roll of toilet paper.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

lmfao i didnt even bother to watch the main event and im glad i didnt

i couldnt take any more of this womens mma bullchit after the roxanne fight.  i was far more entertained back in march when the wimmen were throwing hands over the last roll of toilet paper.

Wanna know something hilarious?  Both of these Lol wimmen threw more punches than SP in all but one of his decision wins.

Except for one fight,  where George's tied with Waterson. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Wanna know something hilarious?  Both of these Lol wimmen threw more punches than SP in all but one of his decision wins.

Except for one fight,  where George's tied with Waterson. 

it is hilarious lol. striking volume doesnt matter with wimmen and their pillow fists. i could eat those shots all day while drinking beer and jerking off to 2 girls 1 cup

i once remember when gsp killed the middleweight champion of the world with just one punch.   and then he strangled him even more unconscious afterwards. big john mccarthy even had to jump in just to save bispings life! if i recall correctly, that was the last time Georgie GOAT stepped into the cage.   and he walked out with another title.

1 punch bro.   gsp did more damage to the middleweight champion of the world with just one punch than these lol wmma mma fighters could inflict to my dead grandmothers with 25 minutes to work with. give them 5 more rounds and let them throw a few hundred more! it aint gonna make any difference.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Isn't that the point of WMMA?

yeah. thats why i was bummed out when that holly holm fight got called off the other month.  what a main event that would have been. i cant even remember what can she was fighting, but i wouldve beaten my dick like it owes me money

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

yeah. thats why i was bummed out when that holly holm fight got called off the other month.  what a main event that would have been. i cant even remember what can she was fighting, but i wouldve beaten my d*ck like it owes me money

You got issues Son

Next you'll be telling this Chit hole of a Foro, you beat off to Gabby Garcia?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

I didn't stay up for this main, was it 25 minutes of patty cake?

Low level wmma, like trying to watch a bad movie, Hill is joining BLM- the wife had a Azaitar/ Waterson bet going so I was trapped  -  🙃

• Haha 1

The main event was actually a good fight. You rarely see so fast paced fifth round - with sidekicks to the face! Got to admire Waterson's ability to throw her kicks so fast at that point.

• Thanks 1

The only decent connect was Waterson's kick to Hill's face-bone 3rd rd, .... no knockdowns, one t/d, no blood, no attempted submissions or g/p,

both have less than medium power, Hill has zero grd game & slows down after the 2nd in every fight, seemed to me 75% air-kicks

and punches from both, anybody that seriously enjoyed that fight should take-up crocheting-

* agreed on Hottie's legs ,.. she's got that milf thigh chunk goin' on at 33, probably bangs like a banshee !  rikey-

* Hill's voice could peel paint  👈

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Im a casual and definitely dont follow wmma anymore ...

so is Karate Hottie fighting Valentina next or what ?

Feels pretty hard to justify given Waterson lost two fights prior to this. However, Valentina is pretty short on victims, errr, opponents, so she could get it, maybe. Who else is there?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, skillandpower said:

-that would be manslaughter

• Like 1

12 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Wrong weight class.  Waterson just now built herself up to a legit 115er.  She fought at 105 before the UFC and Valentina was at 135.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Is this even still happening right now? It's still pinned to the top of the forum, so I assumed as much. That's a lot of fights to put on one card.

33 minutes ago, ijosef said:

Is this even still happening right now? It's still pinned to the top of the forum, so I assumed as much. That's a lot of fights to put on one card.

Nah Mcfraud just sucks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

Nah Mcfraud just sucks

Purely Hypothetical :  If I were a volunteer moderator on a dying forum and admin told me the forum will be

discontinued by a specific date,  I would probably drop-off-

oqV05.gif

👈

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Confused 1