Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
-idyb-

This Week In MMA: UFC Legend And International Sensation Dan Hardy Announces Who Really Is The Undisputed UFC GOAT

Recommended Posts

Dan Hardy is a rubbish commentator and was a rubbish fighter. What's George's record outside the cage?  100% finishes in the glory hole?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, OzPride said:

Dan Hardy is a rubbish commentator and was a rubbish fighter. What's George's record outside the cage?  100% finishes in the glory hole?  

0 failed drug tests

0 days in rehab

0 arrests

0 DUI's

0 DUI's during a city-wide lockdown

0 DUI's while telling everybody on twitter to stay home and be safe

0 suspended drivers licenses

0 hit and runs

0 bentleys totalled

0 pregnant ladies ran over

0 illegal street races

0 sexual asault charges

0 underaged girls he cheated on his girlfriend with

0 telephone poles driven into

0 probation officers checking up on him

0 police officers ran from

0 firearms seized

0 homeless people he fired his gun off on while looking to buy some dope

hell, i  havent even heard about a time that GSP has ever hid from a single athletic commission agent for 8 hours underneath the ring at his gym when they came to collect a urine sample from him either

2008, 2009,  2010 canadian male athlete of the year

  • 1992 All Canadian open Junior Kumite Champion
  • 1993 All Canadian open Junior Kumite Champion
  • 1994 All Canadian open Junior Kumite Finalist
  • 1995 All Canadian open Junior Kumite Champion
  • 1996 All Canadian open Junior Kumite Champion

Spike Guys' Choice Awards

  • 2010 Most Dangerous Man of the Year

he made the cover of the Mens Fitness magazine

RushFit

He wrote a book, The Way Of The Fight, which was a globe and mail, and ny times best seller

he's been in lots of movies, including a lead role in 2014 box office hit Captain America.  Batroc Bless!

impressive hey? i could go on all day but this should be enough for now.  gsp has accomplished more inside and outside the cage in just one day than you ever will throughout your whole bum life. GSP Bless!

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So nothing important.  Got you. GSP is the only gay UFC former champion who is that much of a coward,  not only did he beat a retard and run away not defending his belt,  he won't come out of the closet.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

right after gsp finished the middleweight champion of the world two times in one fight, gsp came down with a life threatening illness. instead of holding up a division while he recovered, he decided to relinquish the belt and give the other guys a chance to compete to determine who the second best middleweight fighter in the world is. it was a selfless and honourable thing to do. good for georges!

unfortunately afterwards, they gave the fake belt to a gay dude who decided to hold up a division after he got his butthole stretched apart at the glory hole the day before a fight, he ducked that can gastellum, and then got his butt hole pink socked some more by some black dude from israel

what a true sportsman and a class act gsp is for that.. he's definately not anything like picobones jones or bobby duckles.

defeated every single opponent and drug test he ever faced. multiple weight division champion. hall of fame inductee.   got the haters all jelly of his all natural canadian belly.   gsp bless!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, -idyb- said:

right after gsp finished the middleweight champion of the world two times in one fight, gsp came down with a life threatening illness. instead of holding up a division while he recovered, he decided to relinquish the belt and give the other guys a chance to compete to determine who the second best middleweight fighter in the world is. it was a selfless and honourable thing to do. good for georges!

unfortunately afterwards, they gave the fake belt to a gay dude who decided to hold up a division after he got his butthole stretched apart at the glory hole the day before a fight, he ducked that can gastellum, and then got his butt hole pink socked some more by some black dude from israel

what a true sportsman and a class act gsp is for that.. he's definately not anything like picobones jones or bobby duckles.

defeated every single opponent and drug test he ever faced. multiple weight division champion. hall of fame inductee.   got the haters all jelly of his all natural canadian belly.   gsp bless!

I suppose I can concede that for a top 6 P4P GOAT that had to cheat to beat a fat hawiian midget 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Where's McMerge when you need him?

hes no doubt laying the pipe to 8/8's while playing animal crossing in his spare time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Where's McMerge when you need him?

He tapped to nobody caring he refused to post the event threads anymore.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2020 at 7:07 PM, cashfl0w said:

He tapped to nobody caring he refused to post the event threads anymore.

Mf didn't even reply to me on twatter when the forum died

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Mf didn't even reply to me on twatter when the forum died

He's probably too busy spamming some feminine chit at some broad who barely knows he's alive.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

He's probably too busy spamming some feminine chit at some broad who barely knows he's alive.

Hang on why did you switch the discussion to Soup and Chloe? 

 

Was it Chloe?  

 

Lol if it was

 

Chloe and Kleo heh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OzPride said:

Hang on why did you switch the discussion to Soup and Chloe? 

 

Was it Chloe?  

 

Lol if it was

 

Chloe and Kleo heh

apparently the soup and chloe are no more.   i wouldnt be surprised if chloe is out there getting pounded by kleo and some other black dudes just to spite the soup. we all know how much he likes black dudes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...