Sign in to follow this  
Conceive-Believe-Achieve

Conor 'At it Again' McGregor

30 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

No bonus points for guessing what wickles was searching for when he found that article. 

Fcking h0m0

@Dark_Horse

With the H0m0 undertones

You’re either a Manc or a Southerner 

My money is you being a dirty facker, from Bradford... You deffo have Bradford in your blood. Deffo from your Mum

Edited by Conceive-Believe-Achieve

“Following a complaint on September 10 denouncing acts that could be described as attempted sexual assault and sexual exhibition, Mr. Conor Anthony McGregor was the subject of a hearing by police.”

conors fiance must be really bad in the sack if he would rather jerk off to random strangers in public

Just now, -idyb- said:

“Following a complaint on September 10 denouncing acts that could be described as attempted sexual assault and sexual exhibition, Mr. Conor Anthony McGregor was the subject of a hearing by police.”

conors fiance must be really bad in the sack if he would rather jerk off to random strangers in public

Or sleep with Crack Wh0res

and @Dark_Horse’s retarded sisters

Edited by Conceive-Believe-Achieve

according to TMZ 

Update

10:30 AM PT -- Conor's legal rep in Corsica, Emmanuelle Ramon, told AFP ... NO charges have been filed against the UFC star.

Ramon also ripped the complaint against McGregor -- calling it "abusive."

8:50 AM PT -- A rep for McGregor tells TMZ Sports ... "Conor Mcgregor vigorously denies any accusations of misconduct."

"He has been interviewed and released."

https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/12/conor-mcgregor-arrested-attempted-sexual-assault-indecent-exposure-france-ufc-corsica/

1 minute ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Or sleep with Crack Wh0res

and @Dark_Horse’s retarded sisters

i beat my dick off to them like it owes me money

9 hours ago, -idyb- said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8717912

• Like 2

Conor clearly could not handle everything he achieved in the sport.

This guy might end up homeless on the streets of Ireland  one day real talk

Edited by skillandpower

12 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Conor clearly could not handle everything he achieved in the sport.

This guy might end up homeless on the streets of Ireland  one day real talk

Dude owns a 2.6 million dollar yacht and has a very steady income via trash whiskey.  Homeless on the streets of Ireland is a bit of stretch don't you think?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Dude owns a 2.6 million dollar yacht and has a very steady income via trash whiskey.  Homeless on the streets of Ireland is a bit of stretch don't you think?

That's exactly the reason he'll be broke in like 10-12 yrs tops. 

People think that just because you have  multi millions you can buy a 10 million dollar mansion, have a yacht, houses for the fam, bunch of cars & live the life of a baller king jet setting first class, expensive hotels, resorts, parties, gambling, expensive cloths, 5 star eats,  spending money on your pals & fam but the taxes & upkeep of the things you own alone will eat you alive & end up owning you. 

On top of that lawyers, agents, bad business deals, lawsuits, leeches from all corners....it can all go fast even if you have enormous wealth. 

If you wanna buy all that crap you have to live like the money is not coming in. His whiskey business and  the money he made so far is not gonna support that lifestyle so eventually he'll be in the red before he even knows what happened. 

Having that kinda money is a full time job in itself makes you a target so if you're not on your A game 25/8 you'll blow it quick & get taken by everyone around you. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

That's exactly the reason he'll be broke in like 10-12 yrs tops. 

People think that just because you have  multi millions you can buy a 10 million dollar mansion, have a yacht, houses for the fam, bunch of cars & live the life of a baller king jet setting first class, expensive hotels, resorts, parties, gambling, expensive cloths, 5 star eats,  spending money on your pals & fam but the taxes & upkeep of the things you own alone will eat you alive & end up owning you. 

On top of that lawyers, agents, bad business deals, lawsuits, leeches from all corners....it can all go fast even if you have enormous wealth. 

If you wanna buy all that crap you have to live like the money is not coming in. His whiskey business and  the money he made so far is not gonna support that lifestyle so eventually he'll be in the red before he even knows what happened. 

Having that kinda money is a full time job in itself makes you a target so if you're not on your A game 25/8 you'll blow it quick & get taken by everyone around you. 

He's not Mike Tyson who despite blowing a lot of money was robbed of even more.  He's also 32 and will come back for a massive payday as soon as they can have an audience again.  He won't get a fight until they can pull that 18 million dollar live gate.

I definitely get what you're saying because so many pro athletes end up that way.  Not trying to be racist but if you look at guys who burned a bankload of money on family, entrourages and all kinds of other dumb ****.  African Americans DOMINATE that field.

The day he goes broke is the day I wake up blind.  He's not Floyd Mayweather having 85 watches that cost half mil to 1.4 mil only to have a custom made 18 million dollar watch.  If you knew anything about yachts you would know he bought well within reason of what he can afford to maintain.  2.6 on a 75 footer is pocket change for him (Floyd spent 8 times that on one wrist watch) he could've dropped ten times that amount on a yacht twice as long that requires a 8 man crew.  His yacht is a 2 man crew.

Does anyone really think Conor is even giving Artem or Dildo a single night out on his yacht?  Which by the way he could've spent ten times to get one tree times as big (superyacht), not two.  When he bought the Prestige 750 I thought it was dumb only because the Prestige 680 has a better layout while costing like 800k less.

I've looked at a 2008 34 footer that actually has a fly bridge.  That's incredibly rare for any sub 40' boat.  I also looked at a 2005 40 footer that didn't have a fly bridge.  Difference in cost was 5 grand.  I'm ready to live on one.  Between the payment and a slip fee it's no difference than a stationary house.  A house on the side of town where all the dope heads live.  5 o'clock in the afternoon just a few days ago about a minute where I live some 60 year old black man 6 feet 235 shot someone over drugs.  They didn't release details of the victim.

Let Conor get hammered and flash those ginger nuts to bums trying to live his life for 5 days out of the year (likely not even yearly).  He earned that right.

11 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Does anyone really think Conor is even giving Artem or Dildo a single night out on his yacht?  Which by the way he could've spent ten times to get one tree times as big (superyacht), not two.  When he bought the Prestige 750 I thought it was dumb only because the Prestige 680 has a better layout while costing like 800k less.

I've looked at a 2008 34 footer that actually has a fly bridge.  That's incredibly rare for any sub 40' boat.  I also looked at a 2005 40 footer that didn't have a fly bridge.  Difference in cost was 5 grand.  I'm ready to live on one.  Between the payment and a slip fee it's no difference than a stationary house.  A house on the side of town where all the dope heads live.  5 o'clock in the afternoon just a few days ago about a minute where I live some 60 year old black man 6 feet 235 shot someone over drugs.  They didn't release details of the victim.

Let Conor get hammered and flash those ginger nuts to bums trying to live his life for 5 days out of the year (likely not even yearly).  He earned that right.

@cashfl0w I know details though.  I can drive down to the Taco stand in under 2 minutes if I still had a fast car.  From there you can look across the street to see this extended stay joint where you pay weekly for a motel.

You wanna know who this old black man shot well over 3 hours before the sun even goes down?  Some dude that is straight white trash and has been in the jail dockets countless times.

I don't agree with things that have happened in this country but it is convenient that black on white crime rarely makes headlines.  If the situation where reversed and white trash got the pull on the old black man people would be burning this mother****er to the ground.

I was honestly suprised white on white crime news made headlines when the kid shot people attacking him.  People were outraged but if you watch the video... dude that put his hands up and backed up didn't get shot.

11 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

He's not Mike Tyson who despite blowing a lot of money was robbed of even more.  He's also 32 and will come back for a massive payday as soon as they can have an audience again.  He won't get a fight until they can pull that 18 million dollar live gate.

I definitely get what you're saying because so many pro athletes end up that way.  Not trying to be racist but if you look at guys who burned a bankload of money on family, entrourages and all kinds of other dumb ****.  African Americans DOMINATE that field.

The day he goes broke is the day I wake up blind.  He's not Floyd Mayweather having 85 watches that cost half mil to 1.4 mil only to have a custom made 18 million dollar watch.  If you knew anything about yachts you would know he bought well within reason of what he can afford to maintain.  2.6 on a 75 footer is pocket change for him (Floyd spent 8 times that on one wrist watch) he could've dropped ten times that amount on a yacht twice as long that requires a 8 man crew.  His yacht is a 2 man crew.

He kinda is those people though. When you have that kinda money you don't spend like you have it. This is why lotto winners & all these athletes go broke. 

The smart play is u buy all the $hit you want modestly with about 3% of total wealth & keep another 7% as play with blowing/ flipping investment money which you're hyper disciplined with & on top of like it's your job.  

The other 90% you invest in long term gov bonds that will guarantee you a% of interest to live off of. That interest you earn is your budget. That's what you can live off of minus whatever the the upkeep of your 3% assets is. That's the real worth you have to play with. You can live damn comfortably like that without all the headaches as long as you also stay out of trouble. It's either that or you invest in proven chains that bring in money so you can expand with more chains.

Just because you're mega rich doesn't mean you should live like you have that whole 100% of that wealth & this is where all these dudes get it wrong. 

Unless you're Bezo's or someone like that who is a business genius with wealth pouring in by the boat load so you can make another fortune practically over night with your business then you shouldn't be buying things & spending like you're trying to impress people like you're a king. That is childish & a waste. 

Conor ain't that dude he's still a kid. Guaranteed his little whiskey business can't even cover his lawsuits let alone his spending sprees & assets upkeep. 

Honestly he probably won't go totally broke because he'll wake up eventually but he probably will lose much of his wealth for it to sink in over the next ten yrs because right now he's young & he's not disciplined enough to be modest, sit tight & play it smart to grow that wealth over time instead of spend like he's got it & blow a lot of it in the process. 

Edited by StompGrind