Sign in to follow this  
classicboxer

2020 NFL Thread

48 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

I'm picking the Las Vegas Raiders vs SF 49ers in the Super Bowl.

You are drunk again old man.

3 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

Lets see how all the woke BS affects the viewing figures.

If it's like ****s Be Activists, viewership will be in the floor. People are tired of their preaching. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

idyb is a packer for life

Go Packs!! Packers fan since day one, zero ****s given. 

Didn't catch today's game but i'm hearing the Packs were the only team that didn't go along with all the pre game BLM bollox. Sincerely hope that's true.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Can we talk football  and not the betas crying about politics?

what is your thoughts of lionel messi deciding to stay with barcelona?

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

FOOK OFF!

thats not a very polite thing to say. youre not being very considerate to my feelings.  i was just trying to talk some football with you

so youre not a messi fan. thats understandable.  give us your take on cristiano ronaldo being told to wear a mask while he sat injured in the stands last week

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, classicboxer said:

Can we talk football  and not the betas crying about politics?

I know you can barely see the screen and definitely can't hear it, but that's all they do anymore, Gramps. They're not athletes anymore. They're all activists.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

I know you can barely see the screen and definitely can't hear it, but that's all they do anymore, Gramps. They're not athletes anymore. They're all activists.

Yes, but you like it when they share your beliefs. You practically fapped when that UFC fighter wore a MAGA hat!

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Yes, but you like it when they share your beliefs. You practically fapped when that UFC fighter wore a MAGA hat!

YSJbNeo.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

59 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Dude, put the lysol down. I get that it is the preferred drink if your people, but its ****ing up your already ****ty posts.

That said, Go Chiefs, oh and **** the Washington no name crytits.

2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Dude, put the lysol down. I get that it is the preferred drink if your people, but its ****ing up your already ****ty posts.

That said, Go Chiefs, oh and **** the Washington no name crytits.

Those bums are lucky we ran King Henry 35 times per game in the previous 3.  We would've beat those fruits from San Fran too!

3 hours ago, classicboxer said:

Uhm... I'm not a Colby Covington fan.

Actually, I don't think anybody is a Colby Covington fan. Dimentia may finally be taking over completely. 

52 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Uhm... I'm not a Colby Covington fan.

Actually, I don't think anybody is a Colby Covington fan. Dimentia may finally be taking over completely. 

Never said you were a fan. When he wore a MAGA hat into the cage you were making fun of the people who complained, now you are complaining about the NFL "demonstrations" in the exact same manner.

34 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Never said you were a fan. When he wore a MAGA hat into the cage you were making fun of the people who complained, now you are complaining about the NFL "demonstrations" in the exact same manner.

One person wearing a hat, that's it, lol, and not a single reference to the BLM bollox from the UFC and you're trying to make a comparison between that and every team in the NFL and the entire organisation, from the top brass to the colour commentators, banging on about said bollox, with power fists, taking the knee during the playing of the National anthem, having the BLACK national anthem played, whatever the **** that is, leaving the field and more besides.

ROFLMFAO. Stretching it a bit thin there m8.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

Link me.

10 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

One person wearing a hat, that's it, lol, and not a single reference to the BLM bollox from the UFC and you're trying to make a comparison between that and every team in the NFL and the entire organisation, from the top brass to the colour commentators, banging on about said bollox, with power fists, taking the knee during the playing of the National anthem, having the BLACK national anthem played, whatever the **** that is, leaving the field and more besides.

ROFLMFAO. Stretching it a bit thin there m8.

The NFL was negotiated and agreed on by everybody involved. The UFc was a strictly controlled dress code where a political message was allowed, when the opposing message would never be allowed.

10 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Link me.

I'm too lazy to look it up, but if I remember, it was related to the Colby vs Lawler fight.

3 hours ago, classicboxer said:

I'm too lazy to look it up, but if I remember, it was related to the Colby vs Lawler fight.

Seeing as how you're the king of feminine digging on this site and having chit else to do literally ever, you will need to provide the evidence next time you make some girly accusation. Thx

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Seeing as how you're the king of feminine digging on this site and having chit else to do literally ever, you will need to provide the evidence next time you make some girly accusation. Thx

I don't spend very much time digging, when I post an old thread or post it's something I remember exactly when it was posted.

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

This is now a Colby Covington appreciation thread. Those NFL losers can take a hike.

I don't believe that you are no longer watching the NFL. I watched all day Sunday, and didn't give a chit about locking arms, kneeling, or any of that chit! If you aren't watching, the protests made you their b itch.

2 hours ago, classicboxer said:

I don't believe that you are no longer watching the NFL. I watched all day Sunday, and didn't give a chit about locking arms, kneeling, or any of that chit! If you aren't watching, the protests made you their b itch.

The tennis final was pver four hours on Sunday. It started at 3PM, stupid. I was in Dubuque til about noon, Monroe Wisconsin eating and playing tennis til about 2ish. Got home just in time to catch the tennis match. Haven't watched a second of the NFL yet.. So no, like usual, you have no idea what's going on around you. The NFL is tanking their ratings by being over-opinionated morons, much like the NBA, the other league full of people who absorbed little to no info during their charade of an education and then think they're the moral authority of America. 

The only person any of these leagues has as a b itch is you, brah. Luckily, you don't, can't, and will never matter. Those of us with lives and our own opinions don't need people who play kids games to direct us around. Some of us take great pride in having the will power to turn off things like the NBA, that I watched most of my life, but can easily do without once some idiot like LeBron decides it's not just his job to play basketball. 

Edited by cashfl0w

26 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

The tennis final was pver four hours on Sunday. It started at 3PM, stupid. I was in Dubuque til about noon, Monroe Wisconsin eating and playing tennis til about 2ish. Got home just in time to catch the tennis match. Haven't watched a second of the NFL yet.. So no, like usual, you have no idea what's going on around you. The NFL is tanking their ratings by being over-opinionated morons, much like the NBA, the other league full of people who absorbed little to no info during their charade of an education and then think they're the moral authority of America. 

The only person any of these leagues has as a b itch is you, brah. Luckily, you don't, can't, and will never matter. Those of us with lives and our own opinions don't need people who play kids games to direct us around. Some of us take great pride in having the will power to turn off things like the NBA, that I watched most of my life, but can easily do without once some idiot like LeBron decides it's not just his job to play basketball. 

By your participation in NFL discussions over the years, I would say that you were a fan, but now, the protests have broken you. As for "those of us with lives", I actually congratulate you for finally getting a life away from the forum, after 5 years of living your life through the UFC forum. There were only 2 people who were obsessed with this forum from 2014 through 2019, based on number of posts, you and Freddie.  

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

By your participation in NFL discussions over the years, I would say that you were a fan, but now, the protests have broken you. As for "those of us with lives", I actually congratulate you for finally getting a life away from the forum, after 5 years of living your life through the UFC forum. There were only 2 people who were obsessed with this forum from 2014 through 2019, based on number of posts, you and Freddie.  

Please add me to this list. As far as I'm concerned, the fora is life.

tenor.gif

6 hours ago, classicboxer said:

There are people who run games, moderate the forum, post more news thread, etc. 

Good try though, Gramps. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

There are people who run games, moderate the forum, post more news thread, etc. 

Good try though, Gramps. 

The reason doesn't matter, you were still spending a huge amount of time on the forum. Like I said, of all the forum members, only Freddie was posting more than you during that time.

16 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Please add me to this list. As far as I'm concerned, the fora is life.

tenor.gif

32,000 posts doesn't cut it. Freddie hit 10,000 posts in 2015, and he hit 50,000 posts in 2018. Cash averaged over 12,000 posts for 5 years straight. They can't match shinsplint, but they tried.