Bezerker101

Fight Night 178/ Covington vs Woodley/ Vegas 11

4 hours ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

All I can say is Colby is lucky he dodged Woodley in his prime

As a defending champion Tyron had ONE impressive performance.  His reign was garbage.  His output is garbage.  He's ****ing garbage and he's getting retired.  He can't even wrestle with a BJJ player that was knocked out cold by Dan Hooker two years ago.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

As a defending champion Tyron had ONE impressive performance.  His reign was garbage.  His output is garbage.  He's ****ing garbage and he's getting retired.  He can't even wrestle with a BJJ player that was knocked out cold by Dan Hooker two years ago.

The Tyron Woodley that danced around for fifty minutes and put me to sleep AT LEAST five times during the Wonderbread fights would have gotten handily decisioned by Colby Covington years ago. lol

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I'm talking the Tyron that fought Josh Koscheck, Jay heiron, stun gun, Carlos Condit, and Robbie Lawler

• Confused 1

Zerk for Moderator.  Who's with me?

Also, decent card, even if Covington v Woodley feels a tad Mayweather/Paquiao-esque i.e several years too late.

Suspect this will be the fight where Woodley finally becomes better at rapping than fighting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Also, decent card, even if Covington v Woodley feels a tad Mayweather/Paquiao-esque i.e several years too late.

Suspect this will be the fight where Woodley finally becomes better at rapping than fighting.

Seconded

UFC has put up Woodleys last win as a free fight to watch. Trying to trick me into believing Woodley isn't going to just back against the cage and throw nothing!

• Like 3

how does this thread not get a sticky but last weeks lol wmma card is still up?

this kind of chit wouldnt happen if i was moderating

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

17 hours ago, Decompoze said:

Seconded

UFC has put up Woodleys last win as a free fight to watch. Trying to trick me into believing Woodley isn't going to just back against the cage and throw nothing!

I do think Colby wins an easy UD but...

His new trainers are going to have him fight orthodox for the first time in his career.  He is right handed and will be less likely to get caught by the 3 or 4 overhand rights Woodley will throw in the orthodox stance.  I just don't know if converting a career long right handed southpaw is the right thing to do right now.  He could on instinct fight southpaw most of the fight anyway.  He's a volume guy and not a power puncher from either stance IMO.  I think all MMA fighters should be able to fight from both.

It could be straight wolf tickets.  If Colby lives anywhere rent free it's inside Tyron's head.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I do think Colby wins an easy UD but...

His new trainers are going to have him fight orthodox for the first time in his career.  He is right handed and will be less likely to get caught by the 3 or 4 overhand rights Woodley will throw in the orthodox stance.  I just don't know if converting a career long right handed southpaw is the right thing to do right now.  He could on instinct fight southpaw most of the fight anyway.  He's a volume guy and not a power puncher from either stance IMO.  I think all MMA fighters should be able to fight from both.

It could be straight wolf tickets.  If Colby lives anywhere rent free it's inside Tyron's head.

Good info! Yeah and I admit that any time I have a specific issue with a fighter and I hear that fighter address/state they are going to fix it, I tend to buy the wolf tickets more. In this case it's Tyron stating he needs to let his hands go. I'll most likely just side with the easy Covington by UD in the end but all these things gives me more hope than it should.

Edited by Decompoze
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

I snipped this @ 1:00pm Friday here, .. you'll never get -390 on Chimaev again after this if he wins-  👀

image.png.02260005db67828ad1849678434536db.png

Didn't you say you took a flyer on Meerschaert m8 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decompoze said:

Didn't you say you took a flyer on Meerschaert m8 

naturally, .. doesn't pay to bet Khamzat straight-up, I got the Swede in two 9 leg parlays @ -425

* Chimaev is a UFC hype-job (I won't be shocked if he tanks my parlays) - I'm pre-conditioned  😐

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decompoze said:

Not THE Damon Jackson ?

So they scrapped Baeza/ Wells ? ...... I had Baeza in two parlays dammit  🖕

image.png.5953a58cf26b67f1f249d15ad02a0a8b.png

image.png.38f9932fab49d1303dae45e47a0f97ee.png

Edited by Bezerker101

Thick thighs last week and thick tiits this week. 

100% in on this card. Cant wait to see Woodley get outclassed AGAIN.

Its getting rarer and rarer for the UFC to put together a good main card so enjoy it gents.

• Like 2

-Be here or be queeer for Nam vs Rivera,  ^^^

Java Fireballs & Popcorn/ 5:00am DST Sunday - 14 bouts  (5:00pm EST Saturday for you foreigners)-

tenor.gif

We all know Colby ducked Woodley and tonight we will see why. He can out wrestle and out punch Colby, bad matchup. KO for Woodley.