Sign in to follow this  
Megasoup

New information uncovered which will rock this forum to the core

In the series "Mad Men," there is an old secretary who has several appearances.  The characters name is Ida Blankenship.  

But no one here could possibly have ever known  is that the character Ida Blankenship was played by the same woman who took on the role of Daniel LaRusso's mom in the Karate Kid,  and later filling the same role in the series Cobra Kai.

oh chit, when i seen this thread title i first thought that Bon Jovi finally made it all of the way there.

boy am i disappointed.

but while we're on the topic of movie characters, did you guys know that retired multi-division ufc hall-of-fame legend and consensus pound-for-pound GOAT, Georges "Rush" St. Pierre, is returning to his role as Batroc in that upcoming Marvel movie - The Falcon And The Winter Soldier?

oh its true. its damn true! it was such big news that i even had to make a thread about it the other day.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, TheSinisterUrge said:

That is some high quality click bait. Well played. 

I legit thought my d!ck pics were being released. 🤣

12 hours ago, StompGrind said:

I legit thought my d!ck pics were being released. 🤣

Dude, I can't create a file large enough to fit those photos.  Why did you send them to me, anyway?  I'm not saying I'm not impressed, but neither of us swing that way, so it didn't really make sense.  And...well Jesus Christ, you sent so many of them!  I don't know what I'm supposed to do with that.

• Haha 1