Sign in to follow this  
Bezerker101

UFC 253/ Adesanya vs Costa/ Abu-Dhabi

3 minutes ago, LennyTheBat said:

This fight is already over unless Costa gets lucky

I told these Lord Costa's dummies that his aggression would get him picked apart months ago.  I was dead wrong because Costa didn't even have any offense.  I also pointed out the only person Costa beat was Romero... by decision in a fight where Yoel tuned him up in the 3rd round.

• Like 1

Just now, JoshNOS said:

Just that little punch folded him, goes to show you how deadly precision is.

It hit him right on the ear. that messes up your equilibrium. Finishing elbow was right to the back of the head. Costa changed what worked for him, dumb game plan

Also, Izzy is by far the most cringe in the game

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BeautifulRedeemer said:

Looks like somebody's triggered...racist ****head.

images - 2020-09-27T142108.039.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, BeautifulRedeemer said:

Looks like somebody's triggered...racist ****head.

racist? 

yeah, someone does look triggered. lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Reyes &Tuk wrecked my bets doe

Well you could've ****ing listened to a post I responded about Hakeem being a solid dog.  I think it was the same one where I also said a can like Shane Young at -180 was ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

racist? 

yeah, someone does look triggered. lol

I speak on wtf I know...if you think I'm referring to his last comment you're sadly mistaken. Ive been noticing his comments for awhile. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BeautifulRedeemer said:

I speak on wtf I know...if you think I'm referring to his last comment you're sadly mistaken. Ive been noticing his comments for awhile. 

unnamed (42).gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BeautifulRedeemer said:

Ironic. You have 6 posts, half talking about race.

And why wait all this time to say something? That's pretty stalkerish

So tell me the one again about being triggered

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BeautifulRedeemer said:

Truth hurts ****? Where you at on the Aryan nation pole?.

Srsly tho @T.B.E 

images - 2020-09-27T142108.039.jpeg

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

Ironic. You have 6 posts, half talking about race.

And why wait all this time to say something? That's pretty stalkerish

So tell me the one again about being triggered

Sorry if I don't live on here and notice the Mods don't give 2 ****s....is that a problem?? And oh yeah. I have said something in the past...just not to him.

Edited by BeautifulRedeemer
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BeautifulRedeemer said:

Sorry if I don't live on here and notice the Mods don't give 2 ****s....is that a problem?? And oh yeah. I have said something in the past...just not to him.

Dude we only have one moderator left on this forum you idiot.

• Thanks 1

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

Dude we only have one moderator left on this forum you idiot.

I don't give a **** how many moderators you have on here. Maybe you had more when I pointed it out the first time stupid ****. Besides, what does that have to do with anything if I message the mod directly goofy???

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BeautifulRedeemer said:

I don't give a **** how many moderators you have on here. Maybe you had more when I pointed it out the first time stupid ****. Besides, what does that have to do with anything if I message the mod directly goofy???

1079399991_images-2020-09-27T142108_039.jpeg.96ae9a3e505a33ff5463d6522b0f41d3.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

BeautifulRedeemer is a really gay name.  No wonder you've just been stalking while hanging out in the closet.

You have no idea what Beautiful Redeemer is referring to you ignorant clown. I'll leave it at that you closeted ****. I'm pretty sure your racist buddy can defend himself while you up here coming to his aid like captn save a ****. He ain't giving up the bussy tonight so you can quit it.

7 minutes ago, BeautifulRedeemer said:

I don't have any messages

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I don't have any messages

This is a direct quote from him under the post "Lord Costa becomes...."

"Right up until 2 mins ago I've been telling all the kiwis that nagger won't have space to run in that cage now he's gonna Ethiopian Olympic medal us fml"

so now you do...I'm pretty sure you weren't the mod I contacted last time, but illl see if I can find the message I sent to the mod at that time. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

ef7fa8f76ae7c173400292379ec0256b

I know....it's **** like you that sit in your me maws basements talking ish behind a computer screen but be like a little mice in public. I know you feel real brave coward. Put your info out there 

27 minutes ago, BeautifulRedeemer said:

You have no idea what Beautiful Redeemer is referring to you ignorant clown. I'll leave it at that you closeted ****. I'm pretty sure your racist buddy can defend himself while you up here coming to his aid like captn save a ****. He ain't giving up the bussy tonight so you can quit it.

unnamed (43).gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BeautifulRedeemer said:

I know....it's **** like you that sit in your me maws basements talking ish behind a computer screen but be like a little mice in public. I know you feel real brave coward. Put your info out there 

Oh snap internet tough guy alert!  Listen up, pal.  You gonna respect these hands.  I'd feed you a 1 2 biscuit and you would be running for your life like that uber cringe nagger Adesanya against Romero.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Oh snap internet tough guy alert!  Listen up, pal.  You gonna respect these hands.  I'd feed you a 1 2 biscuit and you would be running for your life like that uber cringe nagger Adesanya against Romero.

You got it.

1 minute ago, BeautifulRedeemer said:

You got it.

I made it through about a minute and 12 seconds too much of that lovely song you recorded.  Stay safe out there with your BLM protesters.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, BeautifulRedeemer said:

This is a direct quote from him under the post "Lord Costa becomes...."

"Right up until 2 mins ago I've been telling all the kiwis that nagger won't have space to run in that cage now he's gonna Ethiopian Olympic medal us fml"

so now you do...I'm pretty sure you weren't the mod I contacted last time, but illl see if I can find the message I sent to the mod at that time. 

So you want me to ban him over South Park references that were shown on cable TV? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

So you want me to ban him over South Park references that were shown on cable TV? 

Wtf are u talking about??? Where did u see a SP reference in what I posted to you?? Nevermind bro. I can tell you don't care. If the UFC wants to back a site being overrun by members of the Aryan Brotherhood throwing around respellings of racial slurs unchecked  that's they business. 

21 minutes ago, BeautifulRedeemer said:

You're on quite the irony roll.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

You're on quite the irony roll.

Boy you all kap. Not one of  y'all brave enough to say what y'all say on here to a black person in public. Not without a crew behind you so f what you say. I'm gonna let y'all have it tho. Be well.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, BeautifulRedeemer said:

Wtf are u talking about??? Where did u see a SP reference in what I posted to you?? Nevermind bro. I can tell you don't care. If the UFC wants to back a site where racists are throwing around respellings of racial slurs unchecked  that's they business. 

Was it the Olympic reference? It was literally stating facts, beautiful retard. See the bit where it says " Ethiopian athletes have won a total of 54 medals, all long-distance events in athletics."  ? 

Screenshot_2020-09-27-15-56-02-83.png

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BeautifulRedeemer said:

Wtf are u talking about??? Where did u see a SP reference in what I posted to you?? Nevermind bro. I can tell you don't care. If the UFC wants to back a site being overrun by members of the Aryan Brotherhood throwing around respellings of racial slurs unchecked  that's they business. 

Yo @DanaWhite didn't you say Colby didn't say anything racist about Marty Snoozeman's tribe sending him a smoke signal?  Yeah I'm pretty sure I read that.

9 minutes ago, BeautifulRedeemer said:

Boy you all kap. Not one of  y'all brave enough to say what y'all say on here to a black person in public. Not without a crew behind you so f what you say. I'm gonna let y'all have it tho. Be well.

I would say part of the reason we don't say it to their faces in public is the same reason we don't call white people "white trash" to their faces.  It's because we don't interact with them.

My step father is mixed and so is my soon to be 16 y/o sister that he and my mother adopted when she was 7 months old.  You're in over your head, dummy.

• Thanks 1