Sign in to follow this  
Bezerker101

UFC 253/ Adesanya vs Costa/ Abu-Dhabi

16 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Was it the Olympic reference? It was literally stating facts, beautiful retard. See the bit where it says " Ethiopian athletes have won a total of 54 medals, all long-distance events in athletics."  ? 

Screenshot_2020-09-27-15-56-02-83.png

Ethopians and Nigerians are practically the exact same thing.  Israel is just a Marty Snoozeman wannabe Nigerian at that.  Francis Ngannou is more Nigerian than those idiots and he was born in Cameroon.

Just watched the fight...that was complete schooling.  Seemed Costa got completely sucked into Izzy's game; spent more time claiming he wasn't hurt than actually fighting back.  Very disappointing performance. Fair play to Izzy; made it look easy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol Jan wrecked the dude that Jon lost against.

Holy ****.  I nearly forgot Jan got wrecked by the dude that beat Jon before Reyes.  Jon wants out of that division because heavyweight is full of 40 year old bums.  Alistair Overeem is the only truly well rounded fighter that's ranked in that shallow division.

Francis could kill him but at the same time Francis actually sucks.  He threw 8 strikes at Derrick Lewis who had a broken back over 15 minutes.  Speaking of sucking... Derrick Lewis might actually be one of the least skilled fighters on the roster and that's women included.  However he's a big nagger that hits really hard.

4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Just watched the fight...that was complete schooling.  Seemed Costa got completely sucked into Izzy's game; spent more time claiming he wasn't hurt than actually fighting back.  Very disappointing performance. Fair play to Izzy; made it look easy.

I don't like either and really dislike the cringe of Israel.  I don't need to grave dig.  I said before the trash Romero fight ever happened that he would knock Costa out.  My reasoning was off by a country mile though.  Costa threw 7 strikes the entire fight.  I thought his aggression was going to get him countered.

Turns out I was right that he's actually not any good.  A fat Johny Hendricks that's not on steroids?  He's like 5'8" with 69" reach.  Uriah Hall pieced him up with just a jab.  I can't believe a professional fighter doesn't have a follow up behind such a successful jab.  Romero was beating the brakes off that boi when their 3 round fight was coming to an end.  I had Yoel winning that ****, he blocked a ton of what seemed like effective offense from Costa.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Just watched the fight...that was complete schooling.  Seemed Costa got completely sucked into Ozzy's game; spent more time claiming he wasn't hurt than actually fighting back.  Very disappointing performance. Fair play to Ozzy; made it look easy.

Agreed m8 and fixed those couple of errors for you 😘 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I don't like either and really dislike the cringe of Israel.  I don't need to grave dig.  I said before the trash Romero fight ever happened that he would knock Costa out.  My reasoning was off by a country mile though.  Costa threw 7 strikes the entire fight.  I thought his aggression was going to get him countered.

Turns out I was right that he's actually not any good.  A fat Johny Hendricks that's not on steroids?  He's like 5'8" with 69" reach.  Uriah Hall pieced him up with just a jab.  I can't believe a professional fighter doesn't have a follow up behind such a successful jab.  Romero was beating the brakes off that boi when their 3 round fight was coming to an end.  I had Yoel winning that ****, he blocked a ton of what seemed like effective offense from Costa.

Ozzy is really starting to look like Andy in there, he puts people off their game plan big time. Needs a big strong rangy eastern bloc grappler with heavy hands to beat him I think. He's definitely hittable. Crazy when retard Kelvin had him dead to rights and went for that take-down, looking back it's going to be as bad as Chaels spinning chit.  

Thankfully we have a guy with those skills and he's hungry

IMG_20200726_100045.jpg.a3930c1ac0041c9b61dc98bad41aebd8.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Ozzy is really starting to look like Andy in there, he puts people off their game plan big time. Needs a big strong rangy eastern bloc grappler with heavy hands to beat him I think. He's definitely hittable. Crazy when retard Kelvin had him dead to rights and went for that take-down, looking back it's going to be as bad as Chaels spinning chit.  

Thankfully we have a guy with those skills and he's hungry

IMG_20200726_100045.jpg.a3930c1ac0041c9b61dc98bad41aebd8.jpg

Give him first crack at the Killa Gorilla's middleweight strap.  Dana might not blatantly lie to us when he says it's going to be FOTY.

However Jared will send Khamzat down to welterweight to beat up Marty or Colby.

What a disappointment. At first Costa seemed to have a good game plan, not rushing and slowly getting closer. But he completely forgot to attack. Wtf? He had Azzy's back against the wall and didn't do anything. Nothing to counter those leg kicks and then went down easily despite taking bombs from Romero.

Azzy took the safest route he found once again. Spamming leg kicks from the orbit like a certain unmentioned similar fighter.

Oh, and apparently 12 to 6 elbows to the back of the head is legal.

p.s. wtf was that dryhumping when Azzy got off Costa's back?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BeautifulRedeemer said:

I know....it's **** like you that sit in your me maws basements talking ish behind a computer screen but be like a little mice in public. I know you feel real brave coward. Put your info out there 

images - 2020-09-27T173903.702.jpeg

1 hour ago, DoomPatrol said:

What a disappointment. At first Costa seemed to have a good game plan, not rushing and slowly getting closer. But he completely forgot to attack. Wtf? He had Azzy's back against the wall and didn't do anything. Nothing to counter those leg kicks and then went down easily despite taking bombs from Romero.

Azzy took the safest route he found once again. Spamming leg kicks from the orbit like a certain unmentioned similar fighter.

Oh, and apparently 12 to 6 elbows to the back of the head is legal.

p.s. wtf was that dryhumping when Azzy got off Costa's back?

Those mother****ers must be legal now.  Johnny Walker hit Ryan Spann with at least 8 directly to the back of the head.  They didn't show that replay they only showed the 4 clean shots that ended it.

Seems Reyes and Costa had the same gameplan, not fight and wait on your opponent, then get knocked the **** out, idiots, Izzy is without a doubt the best striker in the UFC

5 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Seems Reyes and Costa had the same gameplan, not fight and wait on your opponent, then get knocked the **** out, idiots, Izzy is without a doubt the best striker in the UFC

Jared is going to give him the hands, heavyweight hands.  Israel was nearly knocked out by Kelvin and that dude sucks.

Edited by PlatinumClegg

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Jared is going to give him the hands, heavyweight hands.  Israel was nearly knocked out by Kelvin and that dude sucks.

I don't know about that, you can't tell me a guy who has fought 2 complete freaks in Yoel and Costa is going to get beat again by another freak in Jared, I think his only real competition will come against a real wrestler. Because we still have not seen him on his back

Romero did nothing in the cage and now Costa, Izzy doing some congo voodoo **** to these guys.

Reyes was always a bum.

Edited by agtx

Just now, agtx said:

Romero did nothing in the cage and now Costa, Izzy doing some congo voodoo **** to these guys.

Its difficult to throw wild strikes like they both do against someone who actually understands striking including distance and counter striking. Very much similar to Prime Silva, who just had his opponents **** themselves when they threw anything

• Thanks 1

Still, mr black belt had izzy clinched against the cage and then backed off?! Romero also had the chance to use his ground skills but i suspect Yoels body is actually a wreck and he cant wrestle like he used to.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, agtx said:

Still, mr black belt had izzy clinched against the cage and then backed off?! Romero also had the chance to use his ground skills but i suspect Yoels body is actually a wreck and he cant wrestle like he used to.

According to Yoel he's been making 84 kilos since 1897.  Truly a specimen and the light heavies should be very afraid of the old man.

• Haha 1

-Well, Reyes and Costa sure as hell didn't show-up, ... tradin' rounds for late fuel rarely works in Championship fights,

.... all n' all, even though I lost a few bucks > I did not feel nauseous like I did after those horrible Vegas Apex events .

* Next weekend is gonna shrink my head-

6 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

According to Yoel he's been making 84 kilos since 1897.  Truly a specimen and the light heavies should be very afraid of the old man.

GOAT since 1897. 

EquatorialUltimateFlyingfish-size_restri

• Like 1

16 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Lol great interview by hakeem 

Calling out these coward runners lol

thats my canadian boy right there!

9 hours ago, agtx said:

I don't know what his gameplan was but it was s***. Did he intend to taunt him to death? Did he not foresee Azzy spamming leg kicks? That is the first thing that a counterstriker with reach advantage does. Think of Jones, Anderson.

• Like 1

Exactly, he got his legs beat up and he was being picked apart, then he finally closed the distance and got a hold of him...after making a whole thing in the days before the fight about how hes a black belt and taunting izzy with a white belt, youd think he was about to show off what hes got, but then let go and returned to the middle of the mat... for more ranged punishment? 

Its voodoo african black magic, compels his opponents to stand in the middle while he pieces them up & even beat the ufc game cover curse.

13 hours ago, agtx said:

Does Israels man boob suggest hes got gyno from steroids?

100%.  Early 30's.

Let's not act like Paulo isn't on undetectable gear though.