Sign in to follow this  
BarbaricBob

Robbie Lawler vs Mike Perry booked for UFC 255

Lawler and Woodley seem to be competing for who can do the least in a fight now a days, but he should still be able to beat the black off of Perry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

Feggys ded. Go Robbie

Name the bet.  Mike is going to knock Robbie the **** out.  Post fight press conference Dana will tell the media he's going to have "the talk" with Robbie.

Write is down, it's happening.

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Name the bet.  Mike is going to knock Robbie the **** out.  Post fight press conference Dana will tell the media he's going to have "the talk" with Robbie.

Write is down, it's happening.

I bet you drank too much last night

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

I bet you drank too much last night

Say when, son.  If Mike doesn't end Robbie Lawler's UFC career... it doesn't count.  Don't be scared, homie.

• Confused 1

Where you at romo? 

Mike Perry is the type of guy that would go to a motivational speech event and tell the crippled kids "You can never be like me."

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Where you at romo? 

Mike Perry is the type of guy that would go to a motivational speech event and tell the crippled kids "You can never be like me."

I dont feel that strongly about it BudLightPlatinum. Robbie could get standing elbow KOd. Hes like 50.

But Tinfoil Feggy still sux

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

Robbie will box him up, Mike will bleed.

No doubt. The only thing Perry can do is go crotch sniffing like he did against Mickey Gall. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bwana said:

Robbie will box him up, Mike will bleed.

Robbie pulls the trigger about as much as Woodley these days.  Omo ducked hard... you trying to catch a fade, m8?

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, T.B.E said:

No doubt. The only thing Perry can do is go crotch sniffing like he did against Mickey Gall. 

Crotch sniffing?  He bullied that boy in his own realm with his pregnant girlfriend as his only cornerwoman.

Ricky should've been cut for pretending to be a black belt.

7 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

I dont feel that strongly about it BudLightPlatinum. Robbie could get standing elbow KOd. Hes like 50.

But Tinfoil Feggy still sux

You gonna respect these hands.  Why you ducking, boi?  You need a new gimmick for hating.  You stole Tinfoil from Cash and made it super cringe by adding Feggy.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

You gonna respect these hands.  Why you ducking, boi?  You need a new gimmick for hating.  You stole Tinfoil from Cash and made it super cringe by adding Feggy.  

I demand a nickel per Tinfoil, so he owes me a couple dollars now.

I should be upping it to a dime per since he ruined it with Feggy.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Crotch sniffing?  He bullied that boy in his own realm with his pregnant girlfriend as his only cornerwoman.

Ricky should've been cut for pretending to be a black belt.

There are no excuses for being pieced up by a guy who's best win is CM Punk

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, T.B.E said:

There are no excuses for being pieced up by a guy who's best win is CM Punk

The **** are you talking about?  Ricky sat Sage down and locked up the ultra rare rear naked choke submission.  He's got a black belt homie.  They don't just hand them chits out.

Poor Robbie, hes so far past his prime now and they still throwing him to contenders like a chew toy.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, agtx said:

Poor Robbie, hes so far past his prime now and they still throwing him to contenders like a chew toy.

Platinum nagger Mike is a contender ? lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hes not a contender? Where is he ranked?

lol just checked, Pratinum is placed #30, didnt know that, i still think he will ko poor old #14 Bobby Lawyer

Edited by agtx
  • Like 1

On 9/29/2020 at 4:47 PM, agtx said:

Hes not a contender? Where is he ranked?

lol just checked, Pratinum is placed #30, didnt know that, i still think he will ko poor old #14 Bobby Lawyer

I like Robbie but he should retire.  He looks like he's off the gear that allowed him to go balls to the walls for 5 rounds.  I think getting punched in the head for two decades is enough.

The fact that he's relegated to fighting an unranked who is like 3-5 since he called out Lawler in 2017 should tell him he's done.  With that said Carlos Condit is fighting ****ing Court McGee on Saturday.  With a win he's calling for another fight with Nick Diaz who hasn't fought in 6 years.  No one wants to see that chit especially when he ran for 25 minutes in their prime.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Yo @Bubba_Sparks you ready to fly in and corner Mike Perry with me, @cashfl0w and Latory?

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/10/4/21500725/ufc-255-mike-perry-offers-fans-pay-him-corner-for-robbie-lawler-fight-mma

Now Robbie really doesn't stand but two chances.  Slim and none.  RIP Robbery Lawler.

tenor.gif?itemid=5502044

See you in November M8s

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Yo @Bubba_Sparks you ready to fly in and corner Mike Perry with me, @cashfl0w and Latory?

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/10/4/21500725/ufc-255-mike-perry-offers-fans-pay-him-corner-for-robbie-lawler-fight-mma

Now Robbie really doesn't stand but two chances.  Slim and none.  RIP Robbery Lawler.

I got a few grand on that. Let's do it.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I got a few grand on that. Let's do it.

Someone offered 10 grand already.  Darren Till offered 5 and is asking someone to tag Mike because he's blocked lol.  Till needs to pull a Thor and offer $10,001.  Sit in the corner screaming rawdog the whole fight.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1