Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BarbaricBob

Robbie Lawler vs Mike Perry booked for UFC 255

Recommended Posts

Lawler and Woodley seem to be competing for who can do the least in a fight now a days, but he should still be able to beat the black off of Perry

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

Feggys ded. Go Robbie

Name the bet.  Mike is going to knock Robbie the **** out.  Post fight press conference Dana will tell the media he's going to have "the talk" with Robbie.

Write is down, it's happening.

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Name the bet.  Mike is going to knock Robbie the **** out.  Post fight press conference Dana will tell the media he's going to have "the talk" with Robbie.

Write is down, it's happening.

 

I bet you drank too much last night

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

I bet you drank too much last night

Say when, son.  If Mike doesn't end Robbie Lawler's UFC career... it doesn't count.  Don't be scared, homie.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where you at romo? 

Mike Perry is the type of guy that would go to a motivational speech event and tell the crippled kids "You can never be like me."

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Where you at romo? 

Mike Perry is the type of guy that would go to a motivational speech event and tell the crippled kids "You can never be like me."

I dont feel that strongly about it BudLightPlatinum. Robbie could get standing elbow KOd. Hes like 50.

 

But Tinfoil Feggy still sux

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bwana said:

Robbie will box him up, Mike will bleed.

 

No doubt. The only thing Perry can do is go crotch sniffing like he did against Mickey Gall. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bwana said:

Robbie will box him up, Mike will bleed.

Robbie pulls the trigger about as much as Woodley these days.  Omo ducked hard... you trying to catch a fade, m8?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, T.B.E said:

 

No doubt. The only thing Perry can do is go crotch sniffing like he did against Mickey Gall. 

Crotch sniffing?  He bullied that boy in his own realm with his pregnant girlfriend as his only cornerwoman.

Ricky should've been cut for pretending to be a black belt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

I dont feel that strongly about it BudLightPlatinum. Robbie could get standing elbow KOd. Hes like 50.

 

But Tinfoil Feggy still sux

You gonna respect these hands.  Why you ducking, boi?  You need a new gimmick for hating.  You stole Tinfoil from Cash and made it super cringe by adding Feggy.  

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

You gonna respect these hands.  Why you ducking, boi?  You need a new gimmick for hating.  You stole Tinfoil from Cash and made it super cringe by adding Feggy.  

I demand a nickel per Tinfoil, so he owes me a couple dollars now.

I should be upping it to a dime per since he ruined it with Feggy.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Crotch sniffing?  He bullied that boy in his own realm with his pregnant girlfriend as his only cornerwoman.

Ricky should've been cut for pretending to be a black belt.

 

There are no excuses for being pieced up by a guy who's best win is CM Punk

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, T.B.E said:

 

There are no excuses for being pieced up by a guy who's best win is CM Punk

The **** are you talking about?  Ricky sat Sage down and locked up the ultra rare rear naked choke submission.  He's got a black belt homie.  They don't just hand them chits out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor Robbie, hes so far past his prime now and they still throwing him to contenders like a chew toy.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, agtx said:

Poor Robbie, hes so far past his prime now and they still throwing him to contenders like a chew toy.

Platinum nagger Mike is a contender ? lol

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hes not a contender? Where is he ranked?

lol just checked, Pratinum is placed #30, didnt know that, i still think he will ko poor old #14 Bobby Lawyer

Edited by agtx
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2020 at 4:47 PM, agtx said:

Hes not a contender? Where is he ranked?

lol just checked, Pratinum is placed #30, didnt know that, i still think he will ko poor old #14 Bobby Lawyer

I like Robbie but he should retire.  He looks like he's off the gear that allowed him to go balls to the walls for 5 rounds.  I think getting punched in the head for two decades is enough.

The fact that he's relegated to fighting an unranked who is like 3-5 since he called out Lawler in 2017 should tell him he's done.  With that said Carlos Condit is fighting ****ing Court McGee on Saturday.  With a win he's calling for another fight with Nick Diaz who hasn't fought in 6 years.  No one wants to see that chit especially when he ran for 25 minutes in their prime.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Yo @Bubba_Sparks you ready to fly in and corner Mike Perry with me, @cashfl0w and Latory?

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/10/4/21500725/ufc-255-mike-perry-offers-fans-pay-him-corner-for-robbie-lawler-fight-mma

Now Robbie really doesn't stand but two chances.  Slim and none.  RIP Robbery Lawler.

tenor.gif?itemid=5502044

See you in November M8s

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Yo @Bubba_Sparks you ready to fly in and corner Mike Perry with me, @cashfl0w and Latory?

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/10/4/21500725/ufc-255-mike-perry-offers-fans-pay-him-corner-for-robbie-lawler-fight-mma

Now Robbie really doesn't stand but two chances.  Slim and none.  RIP Robbery Lawler.

I got a few grand on that. Let's do it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I got a few grand on that. Let's do it.

Someone offered 10 grand already.  Darren Till offered 5 and is asking someone to tag Mike because he's blocked lol.  Till needs to pull a Thor and offer $10,001.  Sit in the corner screaming rawdog the whole fight.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...