Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

LORD COSTA BECOMES THE CHAMPION OF VIOLENCE IN ABOUT 24 HOURS.

I ****ing hope so.  Israel is not only some nerd that's getting more annoying but he's also a metrosexual.  Paulo should have bodied him for throwing the white belt at him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Izzy will try to run like he did with yoel to get a fluke decision but Paolo is hungry for the win so might KO him

Close enough.

I picked Costa to win, but if it's a track race the belt stays with the skinny flamer.

20 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

It's the regular sized cage which sucks. I want to see them in the small cage. 

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/7/3/21312817/ufc-fight-island-will-use-larger-octagon-vip-guests-may-be-in-attendance

Right up until 2 mins ago I've been telling all the kiwis that nagger won't have space to run in that cage now he's gonna Ethiopian Olympic medal us fml

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Right up until 2 mins ago I've been telling all the kiwis that nagger won't have space to run in that cage now he's gonna Ethiopian Olympic medal us fml

I was thinking it was the smaller cage as well but that's in Vegas. 

17 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Womp womp

It didn't age well.  I said a very long time ago that Costa's aggression would get him knocked out.  That was a terrible prediction because Costa didn't even show up to fight.  Dude threw about 6 strikes.

I don't know why anyone thought he was good.  If Uriah Hall had used something other than just a jab this hype train would've never happened.

16 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

It didn't age well.  I said a very long time ago that Costa's aggression would get him knocked out.  That was a terrible prediction because Costa didn't even show up to fight.  Dude threw about 6 strikes.

I don't know why anyone thought he was good.  If Uriah Hall had used something other than just a jab this hype train would've never happened.

His aggression is what wins for him though. I hate when fighters or teams change what they do best because of an opponent, they usually lose.

Now I'm pissed with Costa for subjecting us to more mic time from that boobed up string bean

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

They talked about "smart pressure" but reality is he froze like a deer in headlights.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, T.B.E said:

His aggression is what wins for him though. I hate when fighters or teams change what they do best because of an opponent, they usually lose.

Now I'm pissed with Costa for subjecting us to more mic time from that boobed up string bean

Well yeah that was his only chance.  You can't eat leg and body kicks while simply asking for more.  

Romero would have finished him if their fight was 5 rounds though and he's 14 years older.  My prediction was if Costa cannot KO Israel inside of 2 rounds he stands no chance.  He cuts a crazy amount of weight.  I don't like him and I cannot stand Izzy.  He's next level cringe nerd but 8 inches of reach is a big deal for a much more decorated striker.  Killa Gorilla will flatten Bobby and we'll go from there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Cashflow is so washed up at picking fights lol

Yea, he really made an **** out of himself....

9 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Izzy will try to run like he did with yoel to get a fluke decision but Paolo is hungry for the win so might KO him

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Yea, he really made an **** out of himself....

Cashflow really picked Izzy. He just doesn't want to influence the betting line by making his real pick known before the fight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Imagine thinking a brute like Costa could beat a true precision fighter like Adesanya. Made it look absolutely easy, Costa trying to call Izzy on with smack talk as Izzy is constantly landing and Costa is holding back

16 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Imagine thinking a brute like Costa could beat a true precision fighter like Adesanya. Made it look absolutely easy, Costa trying to call Izzy on with smack talk as Izzy is constantly landing and Costa is holding back

Even worse, imagine having some goof like Reyes in your AV after he just got owned by a tomato can from Poland! LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Cashflow is so washed up at picking fights lol

5 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Adesanya gettin KOd next lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Even worse, imagine having some goof like Reyes in your AV after he just got owned by a tomato can from Poland! LOL

I mean, Justin got KO'd by Eddie Alvarez..... so....

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

I mean, Justin got KO'd by Eddie Alvarez..... so....

Eddie Alvarez beat a real champion to get his belt.... so.......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decompoze said:

Lord Costa died for our sins.

Ill be at the cottage.

Now there’s a great old reference that these young bucks aren’t going to appreciate.

RIP Carnage.

• Like 3

I'll have to find it, but I mentioned a while back that regardless of who won, they would end up getting engaged somewhere down the road. Then Izzy literally dry humps Paulo in the cage. Lol.

• Like 1

I’m just gutted that it was so one sided. Whoever won I thought we would get one to three very competitive rounds first.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

I'll have to find it, but I mentioned a while back that regardless of who won, they would end up getting engaged somewhere down the road. Then Izzy literally dry humps Paulo in the cage. Lol.

When I saw that, I couldn't believe it...what a disrespectful flamer.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

Why? If a fat WW could touch him up it's not much of a stretch to think that Costa could pressure him. Costa froze and got picked apart. So it goes

• Like 5

i dont know why some people call him the natty goat.   a white guy getting pounded in the poop chute by a black dude doesnt seem very natural to me

8 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i dont know why some people call him the natty goat.   a white guy getting pounded in the poop chute by a black dude doesnt seem very natural to me

@BeautifulRedeemer Will want a word with you m8

13 hours ago, Bwana said:

When I saw that, I couldn't believe it...what a disrespectful flamer.

It’s all viral marketing, m7. Dana bought a piece of BLACKED.com. 

15 hours ago, T.B.E said:

Why? If a fat WW could touch him up it's not much of a stretch to think that Costa could pressure him. Costa froze and got picked apart. So it goes

Damn... talk all that ****.  Make stupid videos for the biggest fight of your life just to freeze up and throw 6 strikes?

The reality is that Costa sucks and Romero would have cleaned his clock if they were a main event.

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Damn... talk all that ****.  Make stupid videos for the biggest fight of your life just to freeze up and throw 6 strikes?

The reality is that Costa sucks and Romero would have cleaned his clock if they were a main event.

Says Costa sucks and has a dude with like 39 losses in his AV. lol

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i  have no idea who the fook that guy is

Fooking tell me about it! He doesn't like your kind.  Be careful,  he's a scary christian like @Bubba_Sparks Who probably wants you crucified too

Edited by OzPride
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Says Costa sucks and has a dude with like 39 losses in his AV. lol

I have a dude with a legitimate 5 losses on his record in my AV.  I hope you made a lot of money on Izzy.  I told you and the rest of these dummies that Costa sucks and would get stopped.  Do you need to gravedig posts for me?  I'm not doing that ****.  Costa is a light heavy with trash reach for lightweight.

The dude in my AV was never relegated to getting whooped on The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil by some joker.  Costa wasn't even undefeated.  He looked like **** against Hall and Romero would end him in a rematch.