Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

Queen Costa is a fruitcake and a tool on steroids

Say some dumb chit below.  The dude sucks and Romero should get a rematch.  He tuned him up the first fight and he's 14 years older.

You Lord Costa idiots should hang yourselves.

• Like 3

I always thought Costa was a bit more style than substance. He's definitely got the look to impress the casuals and he can hit hard. He beat a lot of cans and some has-beens before getting a questionable decision win over a real contender. In hindsight, it shouldn't be surprising that Adesanya exploited his comparatively low fight IQ and finished him.

• Like 1

Costa fooled a lot of fans but got completely exposed by Izzy.

Im attempted to say old Andy beats Costa too and he did way better than Costa did being at his 40s.

I will say Costa will get into some serious loss streak now that he will face top names. 

Rob beats Costa and even the british can Till probably would beat him too

Costa was always another Walker in my eyes, all the talk but when it came to fighting someone with serious quality, they will always fall on their face

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/29/2020 at 3:27 PM, stehilton94 said:

Costa was always another Walker in my eyes, all the talk but when it came to fighting someone with serious quality, they will always fall on their face

Walker is even worse because he's 6'6" with an 82" reach.  He ate the canvas multiple times in his latest 2 minute win.  Dude threw and landed a ridiculous amount of shots to the back of the head.

Walker is also more cringe than Henry Cejudo and Costa's midget trainer put together.

On 9/29/2020 at 2:27 PM, agtx said:

Costa will never get over being raped in the cage

What's he going to make him pay with?  Standing at Israel's range and eating leg/body kicks was an epic gameplan.  He's only 29 and he put himself in a position where he will never get another title shot.  I didn't think he would win but I did think he would actually try to fight back.

The next time Dana says a title fight will be fight of the year I'm going to skip it.

• Like 2

Jesus, that was really cringy from Costa, he got smashed after talking ****, and then gives out when the person he talked **** to, talked some **** after smashing him

• Thanks 1