Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

Is Trump really DUCKING Sleepy Joe with fake covid?

lol the clown said it was a hoax.  They need to get ride of that ****ty moderator as well.  Bring in Alex Jones to moderate the next debate.  That would pull a lot of eyes when Alex starts talking about how they're all reptilians that crawl out from under rocks, eat dead babies and sell their body parts.

Alex Jones vs Eddie Bravo superfight to headline the next UFC main event that falls apart.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Change title to Alex Jones thread or it will be merged.

Frankly, we need an Alex Jones thread. Guy is an absolute prophet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If you don't think Obama is a reptile, you're probably an idiot. Rewatch the clips on YouTube where his eyes go all snake-like. I'm an expert, I've reviewed these tapes, THEY ARE REAL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

If you don't think Obama is a reptile, you're probably an idiot. Rewatch the clips on YouTube where his eyes go all snake-like. I'm an expert, I've reviewed these tapes, THEY ARE REAL.

He stinks like Hillary as well.  Alex has inside sources that told him they smell like sulfur and eat dead babies.

• Like 1

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

He stinks like Hillary as well.  Alex has inside sources that told him they smell like sulfur and eat dead babies.

RUTH BADER GINSBURG WAS ONLY ALIVE AS LONG AS SHE WAS BECAUSE OF THE ANDRENACHROME (OR HOWEVER THE **** IT'S SPELLED, IT'S 4AM AND I'M HIGH AS CHIT) THEY WERE SYPHONING OUT OF BABY BRAINS.

TRUTHBOMB. ALEX JONES ON DAT AZZ.

Only @12er believed Sandy Hook actually happened.

Even @VertFTW hopped off that train years ago. Alex will tell you up close, but he's gotta fake it in front of the microphone now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You finna have ALL THE DUDES IN BLACK SUITS driving unmarked cars apprehending that **** now, son. Good luck.

Better puff the last of your DMT, and go have a pow wow in far reaches of the universe with Alex and the elves about what to do from here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Only @12er believed Sandy Hook actually happened.

Even @VertFTW hopped off that train years ago. Alex will tell you up close, but he's gotta fake it in front of the microphone now. 

That cost him his twitter account and youtube channel!  All for calling out crisis actors on camera smiling about their dead kids killed by a retard that left the Bushmaster in the trunk of his car.

I like my school shootings more like Columbine.  You know the one that happened over 20 years ago and they actually have video footage?

• Thanks 1

That cost him his twitter account and youtube channel!  All for calling out crisis actors on camera smiling about their dead kids killed by a retard that left the Bushmaster in the trunk of his car.

I like my school shootings more like Columbine.  You know the one that happened over 20 years ago and they actually have video footage?

I was watching that bish live. Chose to skip school that day.

Oh, it happened, goddamnit. Blee dat.

• Like 1

You finna have ALL THE DUDES IN BLACK SUITS driving unmarked cars apprehending that **** now, son. Good luck.

Better puff the last of your DMT, and go have a pow wow in far reaches of the universe with Alex and the elves about what to do from here.

Lucky for me even the moderators bailed on this place.  I can't even get @DanaWhite to respond to me on here... the roided out bald fook.

• Like 2

Lucky for me even the moderators bailed on this place.  I can't even get @DanaWhite to respond to me on here... the roided out bald fook.

Juice still checks in.

I reported someone for being an "obvious foglet", and their thread got removed. So somebody is still working the phones!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Thanks for the tag. 

Bess thread since the flat earth threads. 

You should look into it. - Eddie Bravo

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

@StompGrind

In case you missed it.

covfefe.  I think I might bar hop tonight just to eavesdrop on Trump's retarded minions conversations.  Maybe body a few of them at billiards.  I might even try my hand at darts.  I can hit the board.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

covfefe.  I think I might bar hop tonight just to eavesdrop on Trump's retarded minions conversations.  Maybe body a few of them at billiards.  I might even try my hand at darts.  I can hit the board.

I'm sure they'll love your pony tail.

Show em some pics of your cat, then they'll know how cool you are. 

15 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I'm sure they'll love your pony tail.

Show em some pics of your cat, then they'll know how cool you are. 

OHHHHH!!!! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!

Most of the **** mother****ers make Wickles seem like an intellectual.  Why don't you go suck Donald's covid 19 infected d!ck.  Call Colby up and you two can take turns on who rims his chitty angus while stroking the limp shaft.  Bring a sponge and clean his old balls that only you two f@ggots would even consider touching.

Video the **** and put it on youtube.  You'll get a lot of hits and can launch a massive youtube channel in which you actually make money.  You ain't making a goddamn thing betting on fights or any sport for that matter.  You're a ****ing pretender.

Now post some fake bet slips.

• Haha 1

well that escalatored quickly. fugging rights clegg you tell that little poofer.

• Haha 1

OHHHHH!!!! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!

Most of the **** mother****ers make Wickles seem like an intellectual.  Why don't you go suck Donald's covid 19 infected d!ck.  Call Colby up and you two can take turns on who rims his chitty angus while stroking the limp shaft.  Bring a sponge and clean his old balls that only you two f@ggots would even consider touching.

Video the **** and put it on youtube.  You'll get a lot of hits and can launch a massive youtube channel in which you actually make money.  You ain't making a goddamn thing betting on fights or any sport for that matter.  You're a ****ing pretender.

Now post some fake bet slips.

You sound really gotten to. Are you okay?

It's not my fault you showed up sounding like an idiot. Did you go down to the meth depot and show those Trump supporters how to play pool?!

Dude with a little female dog that he feeds it Wendy's talking **** is priceless.

I've seen you, kid. Post a photo so the rest of the forum can giggle.

Just now, cashfl0w said:

You sound really gotten to. Are you okay?

It's not my fault you showed up sounding like an idiot. Did you go down to the meth depot and show those Trump supporters how to play pool?!

I got a philly to go and left because I don't want to be around mouth breathing scumbag trumptards like you.

The rest of the forum would lose their chit if they saw this little hippie kid with big ol' glasses and a blonde pony tail hugged up to his cat everytime they see you pretending to be some sort of hardass on the internet. Show em who is behind the screen, big bad Clegg.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Haha 2

I've seen you, kid. Post a photo so the rest of the forum can giggle.

So you stalk grown men on the internet?  Sounds about right you ****ing fruitcake.  At least I have hair.

• Haha 1

The rest of the forum would lose their chit if they saw this little hippie kid with big ol' glasses and a blonde pony tail hugged up to his cat everytime they see you pretending to be some sort of hardass on the internet. Show em who is behind the screen, big bad Clegg.

LOL Blonde hair?!  I have dark hair.  What color are my eyes you ****ing creep with no life?

i thought the cash and clegg connection ran deep, but something must have taken a turn for the worse in this bromance. fuck holly holm. this is the real main event tonight

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i thought the cash and clegg connection ran deep, but something must have taken a turn for the worse in this bromance. fuck holly holm. this is the real main event tonight

I thought Cash and I were the same person by now... strange how that works.  I must be heavily intoxicated because I can't remember who I was supposedly someone else.  It couldn't have been you ffs.

Yeah I blundered that previous post.  Marijuana will ruin your brain.  It's like the old school commercials of frying an egg, this is your brain on marijuana.  I never understood that **** and it's probably because I'm an ignorant hillbilly that smoked far too much weed.  I probably have CTE from too many bike wrecks.  

21 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Thanks for the tag. 

Bess thread since the flat earth threads. 

120539723_3446110168807425_6602904706839

• Like 1
  • Haha 1