Sign in to follow this  
Megasoup

"Don't be afraid of Covid."

In case anyone had doubts about the badassedry of our President, Donald Trump will be leaving the hospital today, having beaten the coronavirus whilst running the most powerful nation on the planet.  He is 74 years old.

• Haha 1

New Flash, man who received every experimental treatment that exists for COVID is being discharged from a hospital to then be monitored in his own private hospital in the White House.

What a badass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This thread is a friendly reminder on the importance of voting because OP gets one. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Wait.... isn't our country shut down to make sure the 74 years olds don't die when they get Corona? He just healed up in three days??

@PlatinumClegg, didn't you have the poops for weeks?!

• Haha 5

40 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Wait.... isn't our country shut down to make sure the 74 years olds don't die when they get Corona? He just healed up in three days??

This might be a good point if everyone received the same standard of treatment.

Also, 50/50 Trunk gets sicker in a couple days to a week from now. It’s been known for a while that patients will suddenly get worse in the second week. 

Also, Trunk is discharging himself so he doesn’t look weak. They’ve already admitted to downplaying his condition initially, there’s no reason to believe any good news they give us.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

Also, 50/50 Trunk gets sicker in a couple days to a week from now. It’s been known for a while that patients will suddenly get worse in the second week. 

Also, Trunk is discharging himself so he doesn’t look weak. They’ve already admitted to downplaying his condition initially, there’s no reason to believe any good news they give us.

99/1% this was all a shame so he could walk out and say dint be afraid of covid, look how great the administration has done that minimum wage fools from St Louis and Chicago buy the bull****.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

99/1% this was all a shame so he could walk out and say dint be afraid of covid, look how great the administration has done that minimum wage fools from St Louis and Chicago buy the bull****.

at least he managed got some good photo ops out of this political hoax while he tried to pander for sympathy votes.

but he'll be right back on the campaign trail any day now,  peddling off his fish tank cleaner harder than ever and promising some miracle vaccination brought down by god for everyone who votes for him.   thats his one last hoorah.    he's gonna take it super cereal now.   he's "fighting for millions across the world now!"  and  together theyre gonna beat this hoax, errrr now its a plague.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TUF said:

This thread is a friendly reminder on the importance of voting because OP gets one. 

Isn't that tranny chaser a felon?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OzPride said:

i wonder what ever became of that nagger who shot him over a parking spot?

22 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i wonder what ever became of that nagger who shot him over a parking spot?

He's not very active on fb ☹️ 

26 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Felons can vote.  Do some research, you fool.  (I don't vote, anyhow.  I don't live in a swing state, my vote doesn't matter.  I'll let all the other idiots stand in line and waste half of their day.)

1 minute ago, OzPride said:

He's not very active on fb ☹️ 

In America, if you shoot someone as he did, and it's caught on video, their facebook profile is going to be inactive for a minimum 85% of 10 to 30 years.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

In America, if you shoot someone as he did, and it's caught on video, their facebook profile is going to be inactive for a minimum 85% of 10 to 30 years.  

you should go pay him a visit in prison and give him some soap on a rope

32 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

Felons can vote.  Do some research, you fool.  (I don't vote, anyhow.  I don't live in a swing state, my vote doesn't matter.  I'll let all the other idiots stand in line and waste half of their day.)

I swear I hear all the time that they're not allowed or something. Please, accept my most humble of apologies. 

You piece of chit waste of oxygen criminal scum. 

😘

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

Lol there's video?! 

Yo @-idyb- I've got a mission for you 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

you should go pay him a visit in prison and give him some soap on a rope

I'm a hundred percent now, but that dude is still in jail.  He hasn't even gone to trial yet.  Time is going to be really hard on him.  Even if he goes to protective custody; that might even be worse for him.  All those rapists and child molesters go there, and he looks like an effeminate little boy, and he won't be able to put up much of a fight.  

The irony is hard to miss.  He was a small, fragile and effeminate young man and his whole life was a front to make himself appear to be a hard, tough man because the truth was too much for him to face.   And now he isn't going to feel anything like a man, and he'll probably never recover from it.

• Haha 1

Don't be afraid of Covid.  Don't be afraid of Minoxidil.  Don't be afraid of little gangsters who want to shoot pistols at you.  

1. You're not gonna' die from Covid.

2. You're probably going to grow some hair back.

3. If you haven't been shot or stabbed or slugged with a pipe or jumped or spent a few days in jail over an assault charge, then in real life you're just a quiet little sissy who gets only loud on the forums.  This is a tough world and there are some tough, angry people in it.  Some of them are armed, some of them have friends and some of them are just enormous hulks.  If you're winning every fight, or if you're getting through this life unscatched, then you have not been standing up for yourself and you haven't been standing for anything. 

7 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

I'm a hundred percent now, but that dude is still in jail.  He hasn't even gone to trial yet.  Time is going to be really hard on him.  Even if he goes to protective custody; that might even be worse for him.  All those rapists and child molesters go there, and he looks like an effeminate little boy, and he won't be able to put up much of a fight.  

The irony is hard to miss.  He was a small, fragile and effeminate young man and his whole life was a front to make himself appear to be a hard, tough man because the truth was too much for him to face.   And now he isn't going to feel anything like a man, and he'll probably never recover from it.

Oh it certainly seems like you're fine and don't have any issues at all. 

• Like 1

Just now, Megasoup said:

Don't be afraid of Covid.  Don't be afraid of Minoxidil.  Don't be afraid of little gangsters who want to shoot pistols at you.  

3. If you haven't been shot or stabbed or slugged with a pipe or jumped or spent a few days in jail over an assault charge, then in real life you're just a quiet little sissy who gets only loud on the forums.  This is a tough world and there are some tough, angry people in it.  Some of them are armed, some of them have friends and some of them are just enormous hulks.  If you're winning every fight, or if you're getting through this life unscatched, then you have not been standing up for yourself and you haven't been standing for anything. 

images - 2020-10-06T123502.367.jpeg

• Like 1

Just now, OzPride said:

Oh it certainly seems like you're fine and don't have any issues at all. 

I don't understand what you're trying to say.  I'm admitting that I'm conflicted about all of this.  If he gets out, he'll likely feel as though he "got away with it," and either he or one of his friends will surely shoot someone else.  But the road ahead of him is going to be really tough.  Meanwhile, I'm all better.  

It seems you were being sarcastic, but I don't understand what you're trying to say.  

Just now, Megasoup said:

I don't understand what you're trying to say.  I'm admitting that I'm conflicted about all of this.  If he gets out, he'll likely feel as though he "got away with it," and either he or one of his friends will surely shoot someone else.  But the road ahead of him is going to be really tough.  Meanwhile, I'm all better.  

It seems you were being sarcastic, but I don't understand what you're trying to say.  

You're clearly not, mentally at least. Which is ok and completely understandable guven you went through some serious chit. No sarcasm this time. But hey, fake it til you make it I suppose

23 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

3. If you haven't been shot or stabbed or slugged with a pipe or jumped or spent a few days in jail over an assault charge, then in real life you're just a quiet little sissy who gets only loud on the forums. 

if that kind of stuff doesnt happen to you, then perhaps just means youre not a piece of shit.    or at least not a bad driver

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

You got beat up by a chick

Shot by a midget

Can't rub 2 nickels together. 

If you're standing for something, you are not a good spokesmen for whatever cause that is.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I was out of work for 12 straight weeks and I still have issues with my heart.  This idiot never had the kung flu

58 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

You got beat up by a chick

Shot by a midget

Can't rub 2 nickels together. 

If you're standing for something, you are not a good spokesmen for whatever cause that is.

lol is that bum bragging about going to jail for assault?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OzPride said:

Yes and he would have to get his voting rights restored.  I can assure you that he didn't.  He's an idiot that probably owes his ex wife about 200 grand in back child support.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, OzPride said:

I swear I hear all the time that they're not allowed or something. Please, accept my most humble of apologies. 

You piece of chit waste of oxygen criminal scum. 

😘

I’m the one who told him that before the last election. It’s hilarious to see him beating someone else over the head with that fact now.

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, 12еr said:

Oh yeah, I forgot the healthcare system is racist. lol

6 hours ago, MoZZez said:

What in the hell are you trying......... actually, nevermind.

2 hours ago, 12еr said:

I’m the one who told him that before the last election. It’s hilarious to see him beating someone else over the head with that fact now.

I admit this to be 100% true.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Yeah, who needs a successful career, a happy family, a home you can enjoy.

You're just a **** if you haven't been shot by a midget or spent a stint in jail where you sucked big daddys black **** while becoming a felon.

I guess St Louis has a special set of rules for its people.

• Thanks 1

Jokes on you goofs. I would much rather you keep ragging on me for being a fake tough guy and getting shot by a midget than being a deadbeat dad. Soup tricked you idiots into moving on!

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

the way i see it, if you get snitched on and put in jail for assault, you clearly didnt beat the person up enough

On 10/5/2020 at 4:54 PM, 12еr said:

tHiS mIgHt bE A gOoD pOiNt iF eVeRyOnE rEcEiVeD tHe sAmE sTaNdArD Of tReAtMeNt.

LOL

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

LOL

I’m not watching that, but if you think you walk into a hospital with Covid and get the same treatment and attention that he does then you are a ****ing idiot.

In fact, even trying to dispute that point makes you unworthy of being taken seriously.

23 minutes ago, 12еr said:

I’m not watching that, but if you think you walk into a hospital with Covid and get the same treatment and attention that he does then you are a ****ing idiot.

In fact, even trying to dispute that point makes you unworthy of being taken seriously.

Watch the video, Kevin. You'll realize how retarded you sound.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just had some beers with a mate who got really upset when I said Pence destroyed Kuntface then said "that idiot actually believes the earth is only 6thousand years old so **** whatever he says politically"

I changed the subject. 

Ummmm wut is that true? 

1 minute ago, OzPride said:

Just had some beers with a mate who got really upset when I said Pence destroyed Kuntface then said "that idiot actually believes the earth is only 6thousand years old so **** whatever he says politically"

I changed the subject. 

Ummmm wut is that true? 

Sounds like Seventh-day Adventists. They do believe some weird chit.

7 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

One thing medical people love is when non-medical people make themselves sound like morons talking about Healthcare. 

I enjoy listening to the 10% of medical people who completely disagree with the majority.

5 hours ago, classicboxer said:

I enjoy listening to the 10% of medical people who completely disagree with the majority.

Exhibit A. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Exhibit A. 

I’m not even trying to be insulting or demeaning when I say this, but you are a PA dude. That means you know a lot more than the laymen, but taking your advice over that of Fauci and other people with PHD’s in infectious diseases would be like listening to legal advice from a paralegal that contradicted a Supreme Court justice.

Edited by 12еr

23 minutes ago, 12еr said:

I’m not even trying to be insulting or demeaning when I say this, but you are a PA dude. That means you know a lot more than the laymen, but taking your advice over that of Fauci and other people with PHD’s in infectious diseases would be like listening to legal advice from a paralegal that contradicted a Supreme Court justice.

Where do you think I get my information from? Do you not realize that my hospital network, which employees 60,000 people has over 100 infectious disease doctors? 

Do you not realize that while we follow CDC, PA department of health, and even some of Faucis findings, we have our OWN policy and procedures regarding covid? 

We are going by a large statistics pool of not only my hospital but the whole network of hospitals which include over 15,000 covid + patients.

I have a Bachlores in Chem, PA, and worked in Healthcare total for 17 years. 

Is it that hard to understand that there are more infectious disease doctors and scientists than the ones you see on TV? 

Like come on man. I know I don't know everything. I am going by first hand experience and the knowledge of my hospital and the doctors that work here. 

It's not that hard to comprehend. You're a smart dude, way smarter than what your profession is. Think a little. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Where do you think I get my information from? Do you not realize that my hospital network, which employees 60,000 people has over 100 infectious disease doctors? 

Do you not realize that while we follow CDC, PA department of health, and even some of Faucis findings, we have our OWN policy and procedures regarding covid? 

We are going by a large statistics pool of not only my hospital but the whole network of hospitals which include over 15,000 covid + patients.

I have a Bachlores in Chem, PA, and worked in Healthcare total for 17 years. 

Is it that hard to understand that there are more infectious disease doctors and scientists than the ones you see on TV? 

Like come on man. I know I don't know everything. I am going by first hand experience and the knowledge of my hospital and the doctors that work here. 

It's not that hard to comprehend. You're a smart dude, way smarter than what your profession is. Think a little. 

The problem is that the only information I have on what you’re being told is you, and I don’t know that if what you say here would match what you would say in your professional setting. You are a far right guy and you’re telling us that the **** we’re being told by the majority of infectious disease experts is incorrect and the **** being said by the far right is correct.

It’s a little too convenient for me and we all say **** on this dumb forum that we wouldn’t say in real life so I’m obviously going to look at this with a bit of skepticism.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 12еr said:

The problem is that the only information I have on what you’re being told is you, and I don’t know that if what you say here would match what you would say in your professional setting. You are a far right guy and you’re telling us that the **** we’re being told by the majority of infectious disease experts is incorrect and the **** being said by the far right is correct.

It’s a little too convenient for me and we all say **** on this dumb forum that we wouldn’t say in real life so I’m obviously going to look at this with a bit of skepticism.

The fact is the virus is deadly to the right demographic. Here's an example from when the death count was at 194000. 

Most of the people that I have had first hand experience with are elderly, mainly 75+. Pennsylvanias average mortality age is 78 years old and 80% of the deaths were nursing home residents in my state. I cant speak for other states. 

We have meetings every morning after rounds about any new info, any trends, etc. 

Currently in my county we have had an uptick in cases, I think 100 since Sunday. The local nursing home that I used to work for accounts for 78 of those cases between staff and residents. I believe the breakdown is like 48ish residents and 30ish staff. They had 10 deaths in the past two weeks from COVID, all residents and we have some of them in our ICU who will 99% not make it. 

No employee deaths so far. 

From what we are seeing with this wave is there isn't really a definitive co-morbitity that is linked with these mortalities. Its all over the place. I think the youngest was 51. 

The problem is that our local newspaper is reporting an increase in cases in the area and blaming the reopening of schools for that. I mean, it COULD be that the kids parents are bringing the virus into the nursing home and that's why we are seeing an increase number of cases but they aren't reporting where these cases are which they usually do. Theres another nursing hom up the line that has over 148 cases and the national guard is there because staff is so thin the place can't function. 

Lady at work tested positive, then her husband tested positive and gave it to his dad who just died in our ICU two days ago. 

Its no joke for the elderly who we HAVE to protect. 

A nursing home in Massachusetts is under fire big time and the administrator was arrested along with the medical director because 76 vets died under their care due to negligence. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/25/us/veterans-home-holyoke-covid.html

Hopefully the feds investigate more of these places because I know for a FACT that this is commonplace during this. And I know for a fact the nursing home in my area that i referenced earlier is pulling shady ****. They took two new admissions off of the quarantine unit who were waiting for their covid results and placed them on another unit (one on seperate units). Both came back positive and the one unit went to chaos. Funny enough that patient 0 surived while the one who didn't spread it all over did..their policy was to hold them in the AQU until they got negative test results back and didn't because they wanted to fill the AQU beds.

Its a **** show. 

Screenshot_20201006-084259_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1