Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
OzPride

Absolute bum Edwards ducking everyone

Recommended Posts

Ducks Wonderboy and KhamGOAT in the same article. Cut this coward. Beats three lightweights and wants to wait for a #1 contender shot lol GTFO here son. 

 

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/10/5/21473685/leon-edwards-not-interested-wonderboy-fight-khamzat-chimaev-beat-someone-in-the-top-f-king-25-first

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OzPride said:

Ducks Wonderboy and KhamGOAT in the same article. Cut this coward. Beats three lightweights and wants to wait for a #1 contender shot lol GTFO here son. 

 

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/10/5/21473685/leon-edwards-not-interested-wonderboy-fight-khamzat-chimaev-beat-someone-in-the-top-f-king-25-first

Let him sit on the sidelines and not get paid.  He might be the biggest decision machine on the roster.  He had 5 rounds against a washed up Cerrone and couldn't finish him.  Till ran him over in 1.  Masvidal knocked out prime Cerrone twice in one fight.  McGregor nearly KOed Cerrone with his ****ing hip on a missed punch.  Dos Angus is way to small for the division and he **** kicked Cerrone twice.  Who else did he beat?  Gunnar Nelson?

Leon Scott can keep talking about his win streak until he's broke and in his 30's.  No one cares about that guy.  They should just give him his walking papers and let Lima destroy him in Bellator.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Let him sit on the sidelines and not get paid.  He might be the biggest decision machine on the roster.  He had 5 rounds against a washed up Cerrone and couldn't finish him.  Till ran him over in 1.  Masvidal knocked out prime Cerrone twice in one fight.  McGregor nearly KOed Cerrone with his ****ing hip on a missed punch.  Dos Angus is way to small for the division and he **** kicked Cerrone twice.  Who else did he beat?  Gunnar Nelson?

Leon Scott can keep talking about his win streak until he's broke and in his 30's.  No one cares about that guy.  They should just give him his walking papers and let Lima destroy him in Bellator.

Jesus Christ could you imagine? Lima is an absolute monster lol 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Let him sit on the sidelines and not get paid.  He might be the biggest decision machine on the roster.  He had 5 rounds against a washed up Cerrone and couldn't finish him.  Till ran him over in 1.  Masvidal knocked out prime Cerrone twice in one fight.  McGregor nearly KOed Cerrone with his ****ing hip on a missed punch.  Dos Angus is way to small for the division and he **** kicked Cerrone twice.  Who else did he beat?  Gunnar Nelson?

Leon Scott can keep talking about his win streak until he's broke and in his 30's.  No one cares about that guy.  They should just give him his walking papers and let Lima destroy him in Bellator.

We talked about this. We agreed we're not doing that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

This idiot can take a meaningful fight for the first time in his stupid life.

He acts like he's the champ.  Why do you think he's ducking Wonderman?

Did you see Marty and Gilbert got scratched from UFC 256?  Marty needs more time to work on his stalling and foot stomping.  I really hope Nunes vs Anderson doesn't headline that ****.

Edited by PlatinumClegg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

He acts like he's the champ.  Why do you think he's ducking Wonderman?

Did you see Marty and Gilbert got scratched from UFC 256?  Marty needs more time to work on his stalling and foot stomping.  I really hope Nunes vs Anderson doesn't headline that ****.

Wonderbread and Edwards are both doing an Alexander Gustafsson. They think if they just refuse to take fights from anybody lower than the top ten, they can never drop out of the top ten.

Well, **** that. Take a meaningful fight or lose your ranking spot. That's how it should go.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Wonderbread and Edwards are both doing an Alexander Gustafsson. They think if they just refuse to take fights from anybody lower than the top ten, they can never drop out of the top ten.

Well, **** that. Take a meaningful fight or lose your ranking spot. That's how it should go.

I agree about Leon but Steve is actively campaigning to fight him.  Leon hasn't fought in 15 months.  Steve looked damn good against Vicente Luque.  A lot better than Leon did.  Hell Steve was really giving Luque the hands in the seconds half of that fight.  Steve also beat Jorge 30-27 the guy Leon is asking to fight and they're both ranked top 5.

Leon's 8 fight win streak is 6 NR fighters, RDA #9 and Luque #10.  RDA is 1-4 in his last 5 and going back to lightweight to get tuned up by a guy that cuts 30 pounds for that class.  #3 fighting #5 would be his biggest step up in competition to date.

I've never seen anyone on here get pumped up about a Leon Scott fight.  I'd offer him the fight and if he refuses just let him sit on the sidelines indefinitely.  I'm pretty sure you have to fight to get paid.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I agree about Leon but Steve is actively campaigning to fight him.  Leon hasn't fought in 15 months.  Steve looked damn good against Vicente Luque.  A lot better than Leon did.  Hell Steve was really giving Luque the hands in the seconds half of that fight.  Steve also beat Jorge 30-27 the guy Leon is asking to fight and they're both ranked top 5.

Leon's 8 fight win streak is 6 NR fighters, RDA #9 and Luque #10.  RDA is 1-4 in his last 5 and going back to lightweight to get tuned up by a guy that cuts 30 pounds for that class.  #3 fighting #5 would be his biggest step up in competition to date.

I've never seen anyone on here get pumped up about a Leon Scott fight.  I'd offer him the fight and if he refuses just let him sit on the sidelines indefinitely.  I'm pretty sure you have to fight to get paid.

Plus, his lisp makes him unsellable. I can't take the man seriously. The minute he starts selling the fight, I start laughing. It's a mess.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Plus, his lisp makes him unsellable. I can't take the man seriously. The minute he starts selling the fight, I start laughing. It's a mess.

Personally I give him no chance against Colby, none.  I'd bet everything I own on Steve lighting him up and I would definitely favor Jorge with much better kickboxing both offensively and defensively.  I don't think he wants Jorge because he got served backstage.  I think he looks at him as smaller, high mileage and could potentionally put everyone to sleep enroute to a lame decision.  We need more refs that break up cage stalling like that guy did with the two obese gentleman in the co-main on Saturday.

He says Thompson got knocked out a fight ago.  Yeah and Pettis probably made 100 grand just emulating Thompson for Woodley over 2 fight camps.  That fight wouldn't play out like that again.  Guess what... Colby got stopped a fight ago so he's making himself look like an idiot.  Jorge is coming off an L.  Steve is coming off a W and has a W over Jorge.

He's calling the entire division "p*ssies" while turning down fights...

9LBk.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know as much about Edwards as I should considering he's a Brit. Just researched him on wikipedia, but it seems out of date - best fighter he's beaten is RDA in the middle of his 1-4 run, and a past it Cowboy (who incidentally has fought 8 times since then, to Leon's 2).

I'm assuming I must have somehow missed his fights with Burns/Woodley/Covington/Masvidal.

Hate it when fighters turn down fights.  Just get on with it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I don't know as much about Edwards as I should considering he's a Brit. Just researched him on wikipedia, but it seems out of date - best fighter he's beaten is RDA in the middle of his 1-4 run, and a past it Cowboy (who incidentally has fought 8 times since then, to Leon's 2).

I'm assuming I must have somehow missed his fights with Burns/Woodley/Covington/Masvidal.

Hate it when fighters turn down fights.  Just get on with it.

You're not missing anything.  He's very boring and he's calling people p*ssies while ducking #5.  As much as we've **** on Thompson over the years he's not an easy guy to prepare for.  Woodley spent a fortune on training camps for a reason.  Leon knows Steve would piece him up.

You won't learn much about him if he doesn't want to fight either.  When his career is over he'll be known as the guy that got pieced up backstage by Jorge Masvidal and that's it.  His brother who is a middleweight in Bellator along with 2 trainers were with him when he stepped to Jorge.  Talking **** while a guy is doing his interview after he dribbled Till's head off the canvas 6 times.  What did Leon do that night?  He beat Gunnar Nelson by split decision.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Personally I give him no chance against Colby, none.  I'd bet everything I own on Steve lighting him up and I would definitely favor Jorge with much better kickboxing both offensively and defensively.  I don't think he wants Jorge because he got served backstage.  I think he looks at him as smaller, high mileage and could potentionally put everyone to sleep enroute to a lame decision.  We need more refs that break up cage stalling like that guy did with the two obese gentleman in the co-main on Saturday.

He says Thompson got knocked out a fight ago.  Yeah and Pettis probably made 100 grand just emulating Thompson for Woodley over 2 fight camps.  That fight wouldn't play out like that again.  Guess what... Colby got stopped a fight ago so he's making himself look like an idiot.  Jorge is coming off an L.  Steve is coming off a W and has a W over Jorge.

He's calling the entire division "p*ssies" while turning down fights...

9LBk.gif

*puthies. He called them *puthies.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just this second I had to delete this post then acknowledge that by Steve it wasn't a made up name like Leon Scott has here but actually

Stev-en (spelling but that's ok) Thompson. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Leon Scott

 

3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

 

9LBk.gif

 

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

We talked about this. We agreed we're not doing that.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

 

 

 

I'm sure I can come up with something better eventually but for now it shall do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OzPride said:

I'm sure I can come up with something better eventually but for now it shall do

We're not making up a name for a guy who's best win is a lay and pray third round trash fight with Gunnar Nelson.

Come up with something better for the goof in your name. I'm not using Borz.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, OzPride said:

Just this second I had to delete this post then acknowledge that by Steve it wasn't a made up name like Leon Scott has here but actually

Stev-en (spelling but that's ok) Thompson. 

Stephen Thompson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2020 at 8:20 AM, cashfl0w said:

We're not making up a name for a guy who's best win is a lay and pray third round trash fight with Gunnar Nelson.

Come up with something better for the goof in your name. I'm not using Borz.

Sorry but it's King Colby's best gimmick.  It fits since no one gives a **** about the guy.  Wonderman is offering him a karate lesson and the boy is scared.

28 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Oh nice I'm reading a Leon Edwards thread. Now I can die happy. Hooray

You were reading threads about Chris Weidman.  Leon Scott is actually more relevant than that turd we can't seem to flush away.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Sorry but it's King Colby's best gimmick.  It fits since no one gives a **** about the guy.  Wonderman is offering him a karate lesson and the boy is scared.

You were reading threads about Chris Weidman.  Leon Scott is actually more relevant than that turd we can't seem to flush away.

Hot Trash will never be champ or the first to KO a legend. WeidGOAT will be relevant in MMA lore forever. Deal with it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...so now this bum calls out Gilbert Burns to "see who the real #1 contender is". Well, let's see... Burns has fought and won FOUR times since your last fight. The longer you wait for a cherry-picked opponent, the less your win streak matters. Furthermore, fight promotion is (for better or worse), more than just Ws and Ls. Your win streak is over mid-carders and guys on the decline, and you beat most my decision (including a split decision mixed in there).

How can he not realize that the longer he does this nonsense, the further and further away he gets from ever getting a title shot?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ijosef said:

...so now this bum calls out Gilbert Burns to "see who the real #1 contender is". Well, let's see... Burns has fought and won FOUR times since your last fight. The longer you wait for a cherry-picked opponent, the less your win streak matters. Furthermore, fight promotion is (for better or worse), more than just Ws and Ls. Your win streak is over mid-carders and guys on the decline, and you beat most my decision (including a split decision mixed in there).

How can he not realize that the longer he does this nonsense, the further and further away he gets from ever getting a title shot?

Why does Marty get so much time between fights?  He dwarfed Rashad Evans and if I'm Gilbert I'm not giving Leon the time of day.  He needs to tell his training partner to lay off the steroids and EPO so he can fight more than once a year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Rocky isn't the best chit talker....

Shame he didn't T-Wood earlier this year...

 

He either get's the Burns fight, or he's forced to take 5+ ranker

Rocky is a terrible nickname for a weight cutting decisionator. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OzPride said:

Rocky is a terrible nickname for a weight cutting decisionator. 

Marty Snoozeman and Leon Scott need to go ahead and get the rematch out of the way.  Oh wait Marty is bigger than former LHW champ Rashad Evans and only want to fight as frequently as his buddy Kabob.  Cutting 50 pounds means he had to postpone a 6 month turnaround.  @I_Take_Roids_m8 what kind of gear is Marty on m8?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how Edwards mentions Stephens getting KOd by a LW when Edwards' 2 biggest wins are decisions over 2 LWs who were already on losing runs. He's not exactly impressing anybody when he gets in there with them either.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo @OzPride Darren Till is willing to fight Khamzat.  He says rankings don't mean **** and he's right.

Add Michael Chiesa and Chris Weidman to the list of guys that are terrified to take the fight.  Chiesa is pulling an Edwards and making it all about rankings.  Chris Weidman is still busy being delusional about that fight with Israel.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2020 at 2:21 PM, PlatinumClegg said:

Yo @OzPride Darren Till is willing to fight Khamzat.  He says rankings don't mean **** and he's right.

Add Michael Chiesa and Chris Weidman to the list of guys that are terrified to take the fight.  Chiesa is pulling an Edwards and making it all about rankings.  Chris Weidman is still busy being delusional about that fight with Israel.

 

Yeah I saw that, he has to get subbed by Joker first though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...