Bubba_Sparks

4 weeks to go: Place your bets now - election special!

US Election  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the US Presidency?

2. 2. Who do you want to win the US election?

• Joe Biden
    • Donald Trump
    • RON (not Swanson, Re-Open Nominations)
  3. 3. Who do you intend to vote for in the upcoming US election

• Donald Trump
    • Joe Biden
    • An independent candidate (please specify)
    • Mind your own business, commie.
    • I'm not voting because I'm a foreigner
    • I'm not voting because my vote won't swing things in my state/I can't be bothered. Screw you Bwana.

As the Politics Thread is now mysteriously a basketball thread, I thought it would be good to have a US election specific poll.

Please try not to get bogged down into lengthy debate. Simply register your answers on the poll below for the elucidation of us all and move on.

Thank you in advance for your participation

I really feel like I should be able to choose two answers for the last question. My state is going red so I probably won't vote but at the same time I want to call Bubba a commie. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Wish I would have gotten a bet in on Trump a few days ago when his betting odds were at their lowest. Not sure if this site takes into account all betting sites or just the 3 listed but that's almost enough to get Trump out of debt. 

https://www.bonus.com/election/

• Like 1

I think Biden wins but at those odds I would still put money on Trump. All Trump had to do was lay low for this last 6 weeks and pretend to be religious for just a little bit longer and he wins Florida and Texas and then the elections over but he can't help himself. Obama and Hillary both performed 4% higher in Texas than was projected and Biden is currently trailing Trump by 3% there last time I checked so if Biden can turn Texas blue, it's all but a lock. 

Edited by TUF

My hope is for Biden to win, and then to watch the chit hit the fan! I still think Trump loses the total vote, but still wins the election.

Edited by classicboxer

1 hour ago, TUF said:

I think Biden wins but at those odds I would still put money on Trump. All Trump had to do was lay low for this last 6 weeks and pretend to be religious for just a little bit longer and he wins Florida and Texas and then the elections over but he can't help himself. Obama and Hillary both performed 4% higher in Texas than was projected and Biden is currently trailing Trump by 3% there last time I checked so if Biden can turn Texas blue, it's all but a lock. 

Trump can’t win with just Florida and Texas, and he’s poised to lose the Midwest bigly. He’s down in Pennsylvania and even in Arizona. 

18 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Trump can’t win with just Florida and Texas, and he’s poised to lose the Midwest bigly. He’s down in Pennsylvania and even in Arizona. 

Figured it would be a tough road if Trump took Texas and Florida so just looked at the projections and they only have 4 scenarios where Biden can lose Texas and Florida and still win which is actually more than I thought. 

7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

tRuMp iS lOsInG iN aLl tHe pOlLs!!!!! tRuMp FiNnA lOsE!!!!!!

lol

Please cast your votes. The fora poll is going to be a lot closer than Illionis, so your vote definitely counts.Thank you kindly.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks

6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

tRuMp iS lOsInG iN aLl tHe pOlLs!!!!! tRuMp FiNnA lOsE!!!!!!

lol

it would be hilarious if the polls show biden winning and trump wins again.

• Like 2

Just now, SVTContour98 said:

it would be hilarious if the polls show biden winning and trump wins again.

Do they have to close down when that happens? Are they legally allowed to keep broadcasting shameless propaganda at that point?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Please cast your votes. Thank you kindly.

Don't tell me what to do!

• Like 1

re open the nominations bro. im voting for kanye west.   mainly because of my belief that sports athletes have no place in politics.

Edited by -idyb-

And just like that @Bubba_Sparks drags me back into the skirmish, at least my avatar is better than yours 🤣

Edited by Bwana
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, classicboxer said:

My hope is for Biden to win, and then to watch the chit hit the fan! I still think Trump loses the total vote, but still wins the election.

I'm torn between 2 ideal scenarios.

Trump wins and his Stan's get to see him in his final form where he somehow gives even less s**ts than before because now he doesn't have to worry about getting reelected. My preferred result.

Or Trump loses and has to live out his days living with medical complications from a virus he failed to protect American's and himself from. Bezerker can't take the loss again but doesn't have the option to move out of America again so he up and leaves the whole planet, opting to move to Mars because it's a red planet like his Commie party. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

trump aint gonna lose. even if he does, he'll never concede. he's your countries dictator now. you guys may as well just embrace it.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Early days yet, but some very alarming trends clear from this poll.

Firstly, 80% think Trump will win. That's pretty much a lock in my book.

Secondly, there is only a 20% voter turn out.

And thirdly, electoral fraud is clearly alive and well as the only person planning to vote for Trump is an Australian.

Democracy is dead. Long live the queen!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

The media polls are skewed 16-18% by over-sampling/

image.png.ddf254c925c3f92b9a80ddd7951f5849.png

10 people have voted. Not sure that can be considered over-sampling.

15 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

10 people have voted. Not sure that can be considered over-sampling.

image.png.888e1e105cb4408cf3df8faa6d610bd4.png

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_brian_joondeph/presidential_polls_are_deja_vu_all_over_again

If you listen to the mainstream media, the election is over. Joe Biden has an insurmountable and growing double-digit lead over President Trump for an election that is still over three months away.

The headline on CNN’s recent “poll of polls” including “the five most recent national telephone polls measuring the view of registered voters” screams, “Biden maintains a double-digit lead over Trump nationally.” That’s it, case closed, President Biden is a foregone conclusion.

Where have we heard such assurance? Four years ago, on June 26, 2016, Time reported, “Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton holds a double-digit lead over presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump.” How did that turn out?

Let’s look at some of the polls CNN references. The Washington Post – ABC News poll sampled 1,000 adults. Not likely voters, not registered voters, not even eligible voters, just whoever answered the phone. As with most polls, they oversampled Democrats, in this case 30 to 24 percent, an immediate six-point bump for Biden. Going further, the sample contains 399 Trump supporters and 522 Biden supporters, over a 25 percent advantage to Biden.

Edited by Bezerker101

8 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_brian_joondeph/presidential_polls_are_deja_vu_all_over_again

If you listen to the mainstream media, the election is over. Joe Biden has an insurmountable and growing double-digit lead over President Trump for an election that is still over three months away.

The headline on CNN’s recent “poll of polls” including “the five most recent national telephone polls measuring the view of registered voters” screams, “Biden maintains a double-digit lead over Trump nationally.” That’s it, case closed, President Biden is a foregone conclusion.

Where have we heard such assurance? Four years ago, on June 26, 2016, Time reported, “Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton holds a double-digit lead over presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump.” How did that turn out?

Let’s look at some of the polls CNN references. The Washington Post – ABC News poll sampled 1,000 adults. Not likely voters, not registered voters, not even eligible voters, just whoever answered the phone. As with most polls, they oversampled Democrats, in this case 30 to 24 percent, an immediate six-point bump for Biden. Going further, the sample contains 399 Trump supporters and 522 Biden supporters, over a 25 percent advantage to Biden.

Get p0aned, @Bubba_Pilks.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I'm pretty sure he meant the forum poll! It's now up to 12.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I'm talking about the poll in this exact thread that you're posting in you daft spambot.

It's up to 12 now though. Maybe we have reached over-sampling?

• Like 2

Just now, classicboxer said:

I'm pretty sure he meant the forum poll! It's now up to 12.

I thought it was pretty obvious.....

• Like 1

Try to stay focused on the polls that matter, .. jeez, why in god's holy frickin' name would I post a Rasmussen poll in reference to your post you knob-breath limey

(I don't mean that in a bad way)- but >

bce26b3402f8c22452fb648ee2276ff2.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

This is life and death to Zerk and Cashflow!

Lol, I'm fairly sure Cash is mainly trolling to pass the time.

Zerk, OTOH, genuinely gives me the impression that he believes he is on the front line of the fight against communism.

1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

Try to stay focused on the polls that matter, .. jeez, why in god's holy frickin' name would I post a Rasmussen poll in reference to your post you knob-breath limey

(I don't mean that in a bad way)- but >

bce26b3402f8c22452fb648ee2276ff2.gif

This is the only poll that matters to me mate.

https://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/200023-4-weeks-to-go-place-your-bets-now-election-special/?tab=comments#comment-5038923

Edited by Bubba_Sparks

4 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

This is life and death to Zerk and Cashflow!

it is to you more-so, ... you just don't know it  🙃

This election for the DNC is about getting 2% Harris the presidency !  (decapitated by Tulsi in the primaries)-

C'mon man, Biden looks, acts, and sounds like the walking dead, if he doesn't actually die, .. they'll remove him for obvious mental health reasons FCS .

* Today in Gettysburg, Biden said his nickname as a young lad was "Shoe-Leather"  bcoz he was so tough  image.png.fdadef29de4fa3fd35653904855b98fd.png

Shoe-leather couldn't whoop Corn-Pop doe

image.png.e9fa767bc8336dfd57bfbb6d5755f01d.png

57 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

it is to you more-so, ... you just don't know it  🙃

Who holds the office of POTUS hasn't had any effect on my life. How many anti-democrat posts do you think you have made in the politics thread?

58 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

This election for the DNC is about getting 2% Harris the presidency !  (decapitated by Tulsi in the primaries)-

C'mon man, Biden looks, acts, and sounds like the walking dead, if he doesn't actually die, .. they'll remove him for obvious mental health reasons FCS .

* Today in Gettysburg, Biden said his nickname as a young lad was "Shoe-Leather"  bcoz he was so tough  image.png.fdadef29de4fa3fd35653904855b98fd.png

Shoe-leather couldn't whoop Corn-Pop doe

image.png.e9fa767bc8336dfd57bfbb6d5755f01d.png

22 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

As the Politics Thread is now mysteriously a basketball thread, I thought it would be good to have a US election specific poll.

Please try not to get bogged down into lengthy debate. Simply register your answers on the poll below for the elucidation of us all and move on.

Thank you in advance for your participation

7 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol, I'm fairly sure Cash is mainly trolling to pass the time.

Zerk, OTOH, genuinely gives me the impression that he believes he is on the front line of the fight against communism.

Fighting for the future of America on a human **** fighting forum from the Philippines. 

I’ve always assumed he was an American ex-pat, but I don’t believe that’s ever been confirmed and most of Trunks most rabid **** riders around here are filthy foreign scum, I think it’s safe to assume he’s a Brit who moved to the Far East for sex tourism.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, classicboxer said:

Who holds the office of POTUS hasn't had any effect on my life. How many anti-democrat posts do you think you have made in the politics thread?

It effects my life, he’s trying to take my job away because Jeff Bezos owns a newspaper that hurt his feelings.

• Thanks 1

Also, in keeping with my tradition of smashing Zerk’s fake news, allow me dispel his bullchit real quick.

That opinion article, emphasis on opinion, is from three months ago and again is a worthless pile of chit because it’s just some idiots opinion just like all of news Zerk takes in. 

However, since he apparently thinks Rasmussen is more trustworthy, lets not forget that Rasmussen’s latest polling has Biden ahead by 12 points.

I think it’s time we write Rasmussen off as liberal hogwash and start getting our news straight from Moscow from now on.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/white_house_watch_oct07

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I'm talking about the poll in this exact thread that you're posting in you daft spambot.

It's up to 12 now though. Maybe we have reached over-sampling?

clearly the russians have been meddling and this is some obvious voter fraud. this board only has 8 members.

31 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

clearly the russians have been meddling and this is some obvious voter fraud. this board only has 8 members.

9 thank you

3 minutes ago, Bwana said:

9 thank you

your cat doesnt count

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

your cat doesnt count

If CB counts, then Butch certainly makes the list for quality participation.

DSCN0058.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, -idyb- said:

best chinese food the forum has to offer m8!

trm.gif

7 hours ago, Bwana said:

If CB counts, then Butch certainly makes the list for quality participation.

DSCN0058.jpg

Flat Cat – Wallruss.org

• Like 1
  • Haha 1