Bubba_Sparks

4 weeks to go: Place your bets now - election special!

US Election  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the US Presidency?

2. 2. Who do you want to win the US election?

• Joe Biden
    • Donald Trump
    • RON (not Swanson, Re-Open Nominations)
  3. 3. Who do you intend to vote for in the upcoming US election

• Donald Trump
    • Joe Biden
    • An independent candidate (please specify)
    • Mind your own business, commie.
    • I'm not voting because I'm a foreigner
    • I'm not voting because my vote won't swing things in my state/I can't be bothered. Screw you Bwana.

On 10/7/2020 at 7:09 AM, classicboxer said:

This is life and death to Zerk and Cashflow!

I live in your head, no matter the president.

But I need him to stay in office so I can have another three years of salty 12er going into hiding from the Politics thread. That was just priceless.

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I live in your head, no matter the president.

But I need him to stay in office so I can have another three years of salty 12er going into hiding from the Politics thread. That was just priceless.

Here’s a post from the politics thread two weeks after Trunk was inaugurated. Do you ever get tired of making yourself look like a retard?

On 2/8/2017 at 4:36 AM, 12еr said:

Why are you happy enough about that to gloat? 

Doesn't matter that she's incompetent as long as democrats didn't "win"?

I guess republicans should be happy, making our nations children dumber guarantees a republican party for the next 100 years. 

I’ll stand by for Gashflow to ignore that comment and not respond to me for a couple days until the embarrassment wears off just like every other time he gets caught acting like a moron.

48 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Here’s a post from the politics thread two weeks after Trunk was inaugurated. Do you ever get tired of making yourself look like a retard?

47 minutes ago, 12еr said:

I’ll stand by for Gashflow to ignore that comment and not respond to me for a couple days until the embarrassment wears off just like every other time he gets caught acting like a moron.

Sure Kev, you can pretend you didn't go missing in this thread.....

The problem is that THERE ARE TWELVE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE, DIPCHIT. We're all well aware you went missing for literally years because your vagina was sandy.

Edited by cashfl0w

13 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Sure Kev, you can pretend you didn't go missing in this thread.....

The problem is that THERE ARE TWELVE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE, DIPCHIT. We're all well aware you went missing for literally years because your vagina was sandy.

That’s demonstrably incorrect. Page 4 of the politics thread. It was so easy to prove you wrong, as per usual.

Stop embarrassing yourself. You are not as smart as you think you are.

1 minute ago, 12еr said:

That’s demonstrably incorrect. Page 4 of the politics thread. It was so easy to prove you wrong, as per usual.

Stop embarrassing yourself. You are not as smart as you think you are.

15 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

THERE ARE TWELVE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE, DIPCHIT. We're all well aware you went missing for literally years because your vagina was sandy.

Who the **** are you fooling, Kev?? Honestly.

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

What does 12 people being have to do with anything you dolt?

You said I disappeared for 3 years from the politics thread, I produced a post from 2 weeks after the inaugeration. 

You were wrong. Bigly wrong. 

Take the L, you’re dumb.

Edited by 12еr

On 10/7/2020 at 3:33 PM, 12еr said:

It effects my life, he’s trying to take my job away because Jeff Bezos owns a newspaper that hurt his feelings.

Jeff will keep you employed m8.  He makes 14 million dollars an hour and Trump is salty AF about it.  I can't say that I blame him.  When I had to deal with foreign truck drivers I wished death via car fire on Jeff daily.

13 hours ago, 12еr said:

What does 12 people being have to do with anything you dolt?

You said I disappeared for 3 years from the politics thread, I produced a post from 2 weeks after the inaugeration. 

You were wrong. Bigly wrong. 

Take the L, you’re dumb.

15 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

"i DiDn'T gO iNtO hIdInG fOr yEaRs fRoM tHe PoLiTiCs tHrEaD!!!!! i PoStEd oNcE oN PaGe 4!!!!!!" - government teat sucker

Maybe you're hoping new posters who don't care enough to click through and read will be fooled, but like I said, the very few people who post here (all of whom post in that thread) know what happened. You took your ball and went home after you took being loud wrong to a whole new level prior to the election. Then the media made you comfortable in your honking red nose and face paint again, and you show back up here condescending as ever, as if the last election didn't go to Trump because of foglets like you and the rhetoric you post. lol

I'm just happy morons like you and TUF turn out with the attitudes you do. I know you're equally as unlikable on social media, so all you're really doing is turning people out to the voting booth. Hell, I might show up to spite you now. Four more years of Trump means you'll likely have to find a new way to milk that government teat, because if you thought he was trying to take a deuce on your life right now, wait til your Democratic rulers try to rig this election via the USPS. LOL.. Trump finna lay the whole lot of you unskilled junk humans off.

Edited by cashfl0w

Quoting your own post that already didn’t make any sense isn’t going to help you look less idiotic.

"i DiDn'T gO iNtO hIdInG fOr yEaRs fRoM tHe PoLiTiCs tHrEaD!!!!! i PoStEd oNcE oN PaGe 4!!!!!!" - government teat sucker

Maybe you're hoping new posters who don't care enough to click through and read will be fooled, but like I said, the very few people who post here (all of whom post in that thread) know what happened. You took your ball and went home after you took being loud wrong to a whole new level prior to the election. Then the media made you comfortable in your honking red nose and face paint again, and you show back up here condescending as ever, as if the last election didn't go to Trump because of foglets like you and the rhetoric you post. lol

I'm just happy morons like you and TUF turn out with the attitudes you do. I know you're equally as unlikable on social media, so all you're really doing is turning people out to the voting booth. Hell, I might show up to spite you now. Four more years of Trump means you'll likely have to find a new way to milk that government teat, because if you thought he was trying to take a deuce on your life right now, wait til your Democratic rulers try to rig this election via the USPS. LOL.. Trump finna lay the whole lot of you unskilled junk humans off.

You’re a delusional idiot. I already proved that talking point wrong. God damn dude, you truly believe that repeating a lie enough times makes it true.

12 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I'm going to wait for 2024 and vote for Tucker Carlson.

If there is a god, Tucker will put a shotgun under his chin after the Biden landslide.

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, 12еr said:

You’re a delusional idiot. I already proved that talking point wrong. God damn dude, you truly believe that repeating a lie enough times makes it true.

That's sounds like a familiar theme theses days.

14 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

New posters?  Who could possibly care to read through 500 pages of Zerk's fake news?

I might have just reached double digit posts over 500 pages of garbage in that thread.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

New posters?  Who could possibly care to read through 500 pages of Zerk's fake news?

I might have just reached double digit posts over 500 pages of garbage in that thread.

if you go to the online users, youll see not only guests, but members who dont even post here reading the most random threads

like right now for instance, we've got some guest reading one of zerkbots threads he made like 2 and a half years ago

Viewing Topic: Saucier pardoned after12

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

if you go to the online users, youll see not only guests, but members who dont even post here reading the most random threads

like right now for instance, we've got some guest reading one of zerkbots threads he made like 2 and a half years ago

Viewing Topic: Saucier pardoned after12

I never claimed to be an intellectual.  You know a lot more about electronics in general.  I couldn't wire an amp to a couple of subs and it also double as my coffee table if my entire families lives depended on it.

Edited by PlatinumClegg

You know it kinda makes sense if you think about.  @cashfl0w which featherweight/lightweight ish black fighter used "blacksplosiveness" in his post fight interview?  It was only like a year, year and half ago... ish.

That dude stole his material for sure.

im actually still running this old 600 watt pioneer car amp in here with some speakers and powering it with a computer power supply. its rather ghetto.   i used to run it with a tractor battery, with some fuse boxes in between the amp and battery. but the pc power supply method is much more efficient and way less of a fire hazard and i dont have to recharge a battery every hour and i can turn it off and on with the power switch on the psu, instead of pulling a fuse and having a spark shoot out or playing with the battery terminal

used to run a car mp3 deck and a couple old speakers just off a car battery charger. it was rather ingenius at the time.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1