Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Facts about forum members you may not know

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

@TUF really likes pinball. 

Go!

Do you have proof of this slanderous claim?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

@TUF really likes pinball. 

Go!

Didn't you have a pinball game in your living room in a picture you posted?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Didn't you have a pinball game in your living room in a picture you posted?

We had a pinball machine that sort of worked sometimes when I was growing up and a full sized vintage asteroids arcade machine. My dad was a hoarder of antiques.

You can buy miniature versions for fairly cheap these days. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The room that my church currently meets in has a Dolly Parton pinball machine in it.  It's a curious meeting of worlds.

Also, @NoCakeForYaya was raised by wolves in the Pennines. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

The room that my church currently meets in has a Dolly Parton pinball machine in it.  It's a curious meeting of worlds.

Also, @NoCakeForYaya was raised by wolves in the Pennines. 

Sounds like a church I could get into?

Any original Paxman games around?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 idyb actually met GSP backstage once & Georges was impressed by his performance.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

Didn't you have a pinball game in your living room in a picture you posted?

You damn right. TUF is my negro.

We're both voting Biden because he's pro-pinball.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, agtx said:

 idyb actually met GSP backstage once & Georges was impressed by his performance.

its all in the thrust baby!

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You damn right. TUF is my negro.

We're both voting Biden because he's pro-pinball.

Can you just tell me what pinball means so i don't have to look up pinball on urban dictionary on my work wifi

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TUF said:

Can you just tell me what pinball means so i don't have to look up pinball on urban dictionary on my work wifi

Don't lie to me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Fact

 

I made this Chit hole of a Fora, great again.... 

 

 

#HERO 

 

sit the fuck down before i slap you with another 200 or so alan belcher longcats

 

  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, -idyb- said:

 

sit the fuck down before i slap you with another 200 or so alan belcher longcats

 

Listen Son..... Don't ruin this bum's thread.... I can take it, cause i'm hard. Super hard, infact

"I once head butted a Horse"

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont want to tarnish this thread cause im sure its gonna end up setting someone off, but i'll just post 200 more in your dark horse thread and then tag you

dont make me do it! this could have ended peacefully!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, -idyb- said:

i dont want to tarnish this thread cause im sure its gonna end up setting someone off, but i'll just post 200 more in your dark horse thread and then tag you

dont make me do it! this could have ended peacefully!

I couldn't give a Chit... 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fun fact:   classicboxer once headbutted a stegosaurus

i believe that was in his teenage years

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Canadians:

1) They apologize when you do something wrong, begging for forgiveness/

2) Take you to a pub and buy you all the drinks you can swallow, including a nice dinner.

3) Then take you out to your car to leave, and bash your skull in with hockey sticks...until you only have 3 teeth left(or in Wickles case, just bash his head in).

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

This Saddo, actually thinks I have 3 teeth... What a Knobend! 

 

I actually have more teeth, than the actual Child you had with your Sister (who has 3 heads), you inbred cnut

Settle down Francine, you're ruining Cash's thread....(back on incest again huh ?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bwana said:

Settle down Francine, you're ruining Cash's thread....(back on incest again huh ?)

Like you tell all the family members, you've wined and dined

 

"It's only Incest, if you BELIEVE IT!"

 

Congrats on the news though. Just been told, your Pan Sexual Retarded 'Brother' is now Pregnant, with your Second child... I'll toast you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

The room that my church currently meets in has a Dolly Parton pinball machine in it.  It's a curious meeting of worlds.

Also, @NoCakeForYaya was raised by wolves in the Pennines. 

That's pretty awesome. I like Dolly Parton she's a legend & such a free spirit.

Pls post a picture of that if you get a chance i' love to see it. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Sounds like a church I could get into?

Any original Paxman games around?

Man, I would creampie you so hard at the original Pacman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Truth be told, we found a dope Beercade in Iowa. At least one of the pinball games has TUF listed for a bunch of high scores.

I refuse to believe that's somebody's initials. Iowa only has like 14 people. You do the math.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meant to quote the post where you talked about Pac-Man, but i’m sure you figured that out.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Man, I would creampie you so hard at the original Pacman.

I dont know, I put a lot of hours on that machine. I think I have a few extra years on you as well. Those years were spent in a smoke filled pool hall with a pretty good amount of machines.

 

I'm sure I took off 10 years if my life from second hand smoke alone.

 

If we are ever in Vegas for an event at the same time, I'll challenge you to a few games, we can figure out the champ from there.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the first fight card that classicboxer got to attend live was at the roman colosseum

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Truth be told, we found a dope Beercade in Iowa. At least one of the pinball games has TUF listed for a bunch of high scores.

I refuse to believe that's somebody's initials. Iowa only has like 14 people. You do the math.

Nice. Wasnt me but where was that. The place we went to is called UpDown and it was a good time. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TUF said:

Nice. Wasnt me but where was that. The place we went to is called UpDown and it was a good time. 

It's over by the Diamond Jo casino in Dubuque. Backpocket is what it's officially called, I think. They've got a bunch of other good arcade games, namely the old Simpsons arcade game. That was my joint when I was a kid.

Minneapolis actually has the best pinball arcade I've ever seen...

20200927_125819.thumb.jpg.eaa197b45a82b2d9cc53ed16043a6dac.jpg

I think there was like 30 different pinball machines in there. Fifty cents a game. I was in heaven.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

It's over by the Diamond Jo casino in Dubuque. Backpocket is what it's officially called, I think. They've got a bunch of other good arcade games, namely the old Simpsons arcade game. That was my joint when I was a kid.

Minneapolis actually has the best pinball arcade I've ever seen...

20200927_125819.thumb.jpg.eaa197b45a82b2d9cc53ed16043a6dac.jpg

I think there was like 30 different pinball machines in there. Fifty cents a game. I was in heaven.

When I was a kid you had to be 18 to play pinball!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, classicboxer said:

When I was a kid you had to be 18 to play pinball!

Seriously?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

It's over by the Diamond Jo casino in Dubuque. Backpocket is what it's officially called, I think. They've got a bunch of other good arcade games, namely the old Simpsons arcade game. That was my joint when I was a kid.

Minneapolis actually has the best pinball arcade I've ever seen...

20200927_125819.thumb.jpg.eaa197b45a82b2d9cc53ed16043a6dac.jpg

I think there was like 30 different pinball machines in there. Fifty cents a game. I was in heaven.

That looks dope. Simpsons was the highlight of UpDown as well. Will post some pictures but its a 2 story arcade and getting a daily highscore gets you something at the bar and getting the all time high score gets you and your picture on the wall of fame. Its a cool place. 

Going to Dubuque soon to check out the Spain Caves and that Worlds Steepest train thing. Will stop there too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TUF said:

That looks dope. Simpsons was the highlight of UpDown as well. Will post some pictures but its a 2 story arcade and getting a daily highscore gets you something at the bar and getting the all time high score gets you and your picture on the wall of fame. Its a cool place. 

Going to Dubuque soon to check out the Spain Caves and that Worlds Steepest train thing. Will stop there too.

Dubuque is actually super nice. I have a bunch of fun there.

If you've never ventured over to Galena, IL, you need to check that out also. It's about fifteen mins west of Dubuque. Real scenic, very nice small town. The main strip has a bunch of random shops, good food, etc. The wife will have a blast. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Dubuque is actually super nice. I have a bunch of fun there.

If you've never ventured over to Galena, IL, you need to check that out also. It's about fifteen mins west of Dubuque. Real scenic, very nice small town. The main strip has a bunch of random shops, good food, etc. The wife will have a blast. 

It's funny you say that cuz she was actually just there over the summer for a bachelorette weekend. Big wine country. If you ever make it over any farther west go to Madison County and Winterset, reminds me of a lot of Galena.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Cash and I were bodying grown Africans at Pop a Shot when we were 7.

43649eb3-01f9-48a0-9505-f651c1fd4bfb.7c7

 

Man, I got really high one day and bought the best Pop-A-Shot they had at the sporting goods store. lol

It got to the point where I could hit over 100 with each hand at the same time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...