Sign in to follow this  
Bezerker101

UFC Fight Night 180/ Zombie vs Ortega/ Abu Dhabi

What a chitty fight. Running **** Ortega sprinting around the cage the whole time. Lands one good punch in the first, one good elbow in the second.. Pretty meh otherwise.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Ortega beats Volk. All bets taken. 

Lol this weight cutting can foglet gets murdered. 

Name and Av thanks. As long as you like. **** throw $100 in there too for fun

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

"you take chances" 

Most effective strike was a headbutt

That was a disgraceful performance from Zombie. He should cut off at least two of his fingers.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Lol this weight cutting can foglet gets murdered. 

Name and Av thanks. As long as you like. **** throw $100 in there too for fun

Can't be arsed to come up with a new name and Av for you m8, how about no posting. 1,2,or 3 months?? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/16/2020 at 9:51 PM, gadgets19 said:

Thanks.  Even money on my site.

Gonna have to start looking at winner + method.  Money to be made if correct.

My bad I didn't even realize Ortega was a southpaw.  I hit little Kabob inside the distance, Andrade by knockout but Jung just completely **** the bed.  I don't know what the **** he was doing but he got styled on by a cancer patient.

30 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

What a chitty fight. Running **** Ortega sprinting around the cage the whole time. Lands one good punch in the first, one good elbow in the second.. Pretty meh otherwise.

Jung looked terrible though.  He almost looked drugged to me.

KZ looked like chit because Ortegoat shut him down with fight smarts and superior skill. KZ had no idea what was coming next or when.

Ya'll keep hating on T-city. Eventually ya'll gonna have to eat some crow pie and admit you were wrong about the future GOAT!!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

KZ looked like chit because Ortegoat shut him down with fight smarts and superior skill. KZ had no idea what was coming next or when.

Ya'll keep hating on T-city. Eventually ya'll gonna have to eat some crow pie and admit you were wrong about the future GOAT!!

Max Holloway nearly killed this cancer patient.  Future GOAT?  lol he's on a 1 fight winning streak and it took him 2 years to accomplish that.  Jung looked terrible and never forget that he got knocked stiff as a goddamn board by GEORGE ROOP.

13 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Max Holloway nearly killed this cancer patient.  

Two years is a long time in MMA. T-city did the right thing, took the time off to hone his skills and up his game. He's only going to improve.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Two years is a long time in MMA. T-city did the right thing, took the time off to hone his skills and up his game. He's only going to improve.

He's good and it's not some sort of biased hate but I don't think he'll be champion.  Volk is the ultimate point fighter and Max should've got his belt back but judging sucks.  I think he can make it a damn good fight but if we have to play this retarded "to be the champion you gotta beat the champion" nonsense he'll drop a decision just like Max.  Even if he clearly wins 3 rounds he's getting robbed.  He's not stopping Volk.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

He's good and it's not some sort of biased hate but I don't think he'll be champion.  Volk is the ultimate point fighter and Max should've got his belt back but judging sucks.  I think he can make it a damn good fight but if we have to play this retarded "to be the champion you gotta beat the champion" nonsense he'll drop a decision just like Max.  Even if he clearly wins 3 rounds he's getting robbed.  He's not stopping Volk.

Volk will probably go after his legs which could play a big part of his game plan. On the feet i wouldn't wanna call it but i don't see Ortega gettin stopped or even dropped.

Ortega has serious jitz which is his ace in the hole. I'll go out on a limb and say i think he wins by choking volk out.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TwennyFo said:

Volk will probably go after his legs which could play a big part of his game plan. On the feet i wouldn't wanna call it but i don't see Ortega gettin stopped or even dropped.

Ortega has serious jitz which is his ace in the hole. I'll go out on a limb and say i think he wins by choking volk out.

I might piss a few dollars away on that bet.  I don't see it happening though because I don't see the fight ever going to the ground.  For Ortega to pull off a sub he'll have to clinch and jump guard.  He's capable of that against lesser opponents.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

My bad I didn't even realize Ortega was a southpaw.  I hit little Kabob inside the distance, Andrade by knockout but Jung just completely **** the bed.  I don't know what the **** he was doing but he got styled on by a cancer patient.

No worries.  I skipped Jung and impulse went Almeida.  Sucks to be me 😷.  Small throw away.  Just need Baltimore and NYG to win tomorrow.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gadgets19 said:

No worries.  I skipped Jung and impulse went Almeida.  Sucks to be me 😷.  Small throw away.  Just need Baltimore and NYG to win tomorrow.

The Ravens will rape the Eagles.  Philly has no one to spy Lamar and you need to double spy him like the Titans did in the playoffs.  The middle linebacker for the Eagles is the most garbage player in the entire NFL... and he STARTS!  September 30th he was targetted 13 times for 13 completed passes, 2 TD's and a 157 passer rating.  I would've cut him on the spot.  He's terrible and if I'm the Eagles I'm trying to find some back ups on other teams.  Hell a Titans practice squad cat could do better.  8 players including 6 crucial ones were out against the Bills and we throttled those boys.  We need them back for the Steelers though.

However I wouldn't bet a dollar on a NFC East team.  Not even the worst two of the bunch.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

Nah asians just cant UFC bro

• Like 2

On 10/18/2020 at 3:28 AM, OzPride said:

Don't know how rounds are scored huh?

Really? I just watched it. First round was Ortega easily and he may have been slightly loosing the 2nd...until he scored a big knockdown AND a take down.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2020 at 4:13 AM, PlatinumClegg said:

Jung looked terrible though.  He almost looked drugged to me.

I thought he just looked confused by the fact that this Ortega was nothing like the Ortega he was expecting. Lots of different looks and no hesitation keep the fight standing. Plus solid shots.  I don't think I've ever seen a fighter so completely change his style and at the same time add to his skill set so effectively as Ortega has. Pretty impressive. I think Volkanovski  will have his hands full. Should be a great matchup.

• Like 2

On 10/18/2020 at 5:06 AM, TwennyFo said:

Please Max's skills seem to have deteriorated a bit, and he hasn't evolved, while Ortega's skills seem to have gone through the roof and he's added a whole new arsenal!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Yerbo said:

Please Max's skills seem to have deteriorated a bit, and he hasn't evolved, while Ortega's skills seem to have gone through the roof and he's added a whole new arsenal!

LOL

His stand-up is still garbage. Volk will box his ears off.

• Thanks 1

On 10/21/2020 at 7:34 PM, cashfl0w said:

LOL

His stand-up is still garbage. Volk will box his ears off.

I think calling it garbage is more than a little unreasonable.