Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Someone named Claudio Silva thinks you're racist.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/10/16/21518023/claudio-silva-criticizes-mma-fans-alcoholic-clowns-beat-up-old-people-streets-ufc

“I think my biggest goal is to end this f*cking politics that only gives attention to clowns, those who do sh*t in the streets, and give me someone in the top-10 already,” a fired-up Silva said in an interview with MMA Fighting. “You come back after four years and beat everyone, but they only give attention to idiots and clowns. I’m mad at the Brazilian media and the UFC media because they only pay attention to those alcoholic clowns who beat up old people in the streets.”

“I couldn’t care less about the ranking, because if being 5-0 means nothing, why the hell am I fighting? It’s only for the money,” Silva said. “Fighting someone in the top-5 would be nice. There’s someone there that lost to me already and no one says anything. People ignore him, fans laugh at him. There’s no respect anymore. It’s only about clowns and idiots now. I just want to fight and f*ck the rest. I don’t care. 

Silva can’t wrap his head around the logic behind how fans decide to push certain fighters over others, but he thinks it could be viewed as racism and xenophobia.

“If you’re American or English, a blond white man, you can do whatever you want,” Silva said. “You can hit an old man in the streets, you can hit someone that refused to try your whisky, you can do whatever you want. But if you’re Brazilian, you’re f*cked.

“There are several Brazilians on winning streaks that never had a chance in the rankings. If a Brazilian tries to talk trash their own people attack the guy. And the American and English people will ignore you because you’re Brazilian, even if you speak English. I tried to talk trash once and got nothing in return, so it’s a bit complicated.

“Look at Leon Edwards, 8-0, and who talks about him? No one talks about him. Where was he born? Right, Jamaica. Why don’t people talk about winners? There’s a bunch of losers that come and talk trash and people still talk about them, win or lose. It’s complicated, man.”

I was with him up until the "everybody is racist" part. I really only care about the blonde dudes who are whoopin **** in the streets, sure, but that's more because I'm pro-scumbag and not necessarily just because I'm racist.

Hell, most of you are racist. He's right. Especially @Bubba_Sparks.

Say stupid chit below.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

38 year old Can

Didn't he beat the best fighter from your country?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/10/16/21518023/claudio-silva-criticizes-mma-fans-alcoholic-clowns-beat-up-old-people-streets-ufc

“I think my biggest goal is to end this f*cking politics that only gives attention to clowns, those who do sh*t in the streets, and give me someone in the top-10 already,” a fired-up Silva said in an interview with MMA Fighting. “You come back after four years and beat everyone, but they only give attention to idiots and clowns. I’m mad at the Brazilian media and the UFC media because they only pay attention to those alcoholic clowns who beat up old people in the streets.”

“I couldn’t care less about the ranking, because if being 5-0 means nothing, why the hell am I fighting? It’s only for the money,” Silva said. “Fighting someone in the top-5 would be nice. There’s someone there that lost to me already and no one says anything. People ignore him, fans laugh at him. There’s no respect anymore. It’s only about clowns and idiots now. I just want to fight and f*ck the rest. I don’t care. 

Silva can’t wrap his head around the logic behind how fans decide to push certain fighters over others, but he thinks it could be viewed as racism and xenophobia.

“If you’re American or English, a blond white man, you can do whatever you want,” Silva said. “You can hit an old man in the streets, you can hit someone that refused to try your whisky, you can do whatever you want. But if you’re Brazilian, you’re f*cked.

“There are several Brazilians on winning streaks that never had a chance in the rankings. If a Brazilian tries to talk trash their own people attack the guy. And the American and English people will ignore you because you’re Brazilian, even if you speak English. I tried to talk trash once and got nothing in return, so it’s a bit complicated.

“Look at Leon Edwards, 8-0, and who talks about him? No one talks about him. Where was he born? Right, Jamaica. Why don’t people talk about winners? There’s a bunch of losers that come and talk trash and people still talk about them, win or lose. It’s complicated, man.”

I was with him up until the "everybody is racist" part. I really only care about the blonde dudes who are whoopin **** in the streets, sure, but that's more because I'm pro-scumbag and not necessarily just because I'm racist.

Hell, most of you are racist. He's right. Especially @Bubba_Sparks.

Say stupid chit below.

How can I be racist when most of my parents' servants were black??

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

How can I be racist when most of my parents' servants were black??

You're right Bubs. It seems since there were no Asians amongst the help you're actually Ricist. 

• Haha 1

Meh. Any halfwit can fire off a baseless accusation of racism when they lack a legitimate argument. It's a shame, since words have meaning and language has power... or it should. Constant misuse of language often leads to the dilution of the term, or when prolonged, a change in the very definition (e.g., the word "literally", as used by the Kardashian klan and others).

Given the state of contemporary social and political discourse, it's no surprise that accusations of racism (and other -isms and -phobias) run rampant. Try reading any of the news or political subreddits and you'll see them fly around like bullets in a war zone. Unfortunately, when used similarly by guys like this Claudio Silva fellow, the accusation devolves into nothing more than an ad hominem attack. In short, an accusation of racism should point out a real, unresolved issue that needs to be addressed - not just be another way of saying "I'm mad and I hate you."

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

It's alarming that he isn't sure if Conor McGregor is American or English. 

His lack of geography aside, he has a point. It's kind of what woodley was whining about. Conor, Ronda, PVZ the karate kid body building guy . All got huge pushes with much better fighters being looked over. It's business though and Dana knows his market, which isn't racist but it could appear that way

1 minute ago, T.B.E said:

His lack of geography aside, he has a point. It's kind of what woodley was whining about. Conor, Ronda, PVZ the karate kid body building guy . All got huge pushes with much better fighters being looked over. It's business though and Dana knows his market, which isn't racist but it could appear that way

... He's talking about Conor. 

6 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

What a casual. Everyone knows Brazilians are corrupt lawless scum. Worse than those dagestani rats. 

Hey watch

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Jokes aside, the dude is a clown and his statement makes no F sense lol

Borrachinha was a clear example of his nonsense rant

I feel like the Brazilian talent is kinda limited now. They just gave Aldo a title shot he didn't technically deserve. Borrachinha, who we all liked watching.. 

You know anything about this guy? He doesn't have many fights for as long as he's been in the UFC. Has he been injured or just refusing to take fights or what? If you don't know and don't care to look, all good. lol

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

I feel like the Brazilian talent is kinda limited now. They just gave Aldo a title shot he didn't technically deserve. Borrachinha, who we all liked watching.. 

You know anything about this guy? He doesn't have many fights for as long as he's been in the UFC. Has he been injured or just refusing to take fights or what? If you don't know and don't care to look, all good. lol

No idea about this guy, m8

Is he any good ?

I trust yours and @PlatinumClegg opinions 

I bet on this idiot by decision because he was a dog.  I agree that Krause won but I was suprised by three 30-27's.  Went 2-2 on props because Jung sucks again.  I should've just hammered Little Kabob and Andrade.

Now I'm glad he lost reading this trash.  What a loser.  Yeah no one gives a chit about Leon Scott because he's a bum that lost to you!

This dude is mad that Mike Perry can body an old fatty that stepped to him?  lol what a clown.

14 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Didn't he beat the best fighter from your country?

Darrell would probably feed Leon to the canvas.  We'll never see it though because Leon refuses to fight.  Wants Masvidal... doesn't want the guy that shut Masvidal down 30-27.  Dana should cut Leon so he can get smoked by Lima in Bellator.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LayDownDead said:

is he aware that Johnny Walker, a brazilian, got a top 5 guy after beating nobodies?

This guy got a split over Leon Scott though...