Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

Lomachenko vs Lopez

Lomachenko -400.  Lopez +300

Lomachenko by decision is -120.  Lopez is +800 by decision.  Lomachenko by stoppage is +220 while Lopez is +400.

@classicboxer What am I taking after going 2-2 on prop bets for the UFC fight card?  Just bet it all on Lomachenko by decision?

Lopez is up 4-1.  I put 40 on Loma by decision and 7 on Lopez by decision.

Lomachenko isn't cutting the angles like he used to.  He belongs at 130 and maybe he is an old 32 with a 396-1 amatuer career.

• Like 1

Live betting on Lomachenko is over +200.  I'm not touching it.  He's not doing anything.  It's like his legs were shot from the start.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Live betting on Lomachenko is over +200.  I'm not touching it.  He's not doing anything.  It's like his legs were shot from the start.

Lopez took away all his angles, Lomas looking ordinary. Not over till the fat lady sings tho.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Lopez took away all his angles, Lomas looking ordinary. Not over till the fat lady sings tho.

I think it's over.  Lomachenko is a beast but despite such little pro fights he's high mileage.  He does not look like the same man.

2 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

**** he wobbled him and is boxing him up now.  I think he's down to many rounds though.

Two rounds to go and lomas coming on strong, he needs a stoppage to win for sure.  How the **** can reed have it at 5 rounds apiece?????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TwennyFo said:

Two rounds to go and lomas coming on strong, he needs a stoppage to win for sure.  How the **** can reed have it at 5 rounds apiece?????

I had it 6-4 Lopez but I think the 8th was a swing round.  I don't know for sure.

• Like 1

Lopez pulled it out with that 12th round. What a fight though. Lomas showed what champions are made of with a late comeback.

• Like 1

What the ****?  I was thinking a draw but Lopez hurt him late in the 12th.  Don't call a timeout with 10 seconds left over a little cut.

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I had it 115-113.  Lopez

I had rounds 2, 8,9,10,11 Loma, the rest to Lopez. 7 rounds to 5, possibly 8 rounds to 4 depending on the 8th which could've gone either way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

I had rounds 2, 8,9,10,11 Loma, the rest to Lopez. 7 rounds to 5, possibly 8 rounds to 4 depending on the 8th which could've gone either way.

I thought it was easy to score.  The 116-112 judge was the only one paying attention.  119-109 judge should be shot in the face.

I chit you ****ing not, I swear I have bet on Lomachenko ONLY in his two losses. 

I had this ****ing retard in a no draw prop parlayed with Robertson and Nurmagomedov. Unbelievable. 

• Haha 2