Sign in to follow this  
Bezerker101

UFC 254/ Gaethje vs Khabib/ Abu Dhabi

2 minutes ago, agtx said:

McTapper is rubbing his hands together right now. 

He knows this is best shot of sliding in to the title again. Dana will absolutely make Conor vs Dustin for the title.

20 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

He knows this is best shot of sliding in to the title again. Dana will absolutely make Conor vs Dustin for the title.

Dustin knocks Conor out cold. 

1 hour ago, BarbaricBob said:

He will, and then comber will take a year off to train boxing and fight pacqiuo and then another year to do coke and have another kid.

He’s going to be the first triple stripped champion.

• Haha 2

Khabib hospitalized after fight

- Khabib couldn't practice checking calf kicks because of his broken toes

- Starting on the outside then constantly pressuring was his gameplan, he praised Khabib for sticking to it. Javier knew Justin isn't used to being pressured because no one else has fought him that way.

- he only learned of Khabib's retirement when he announced it, no earlier

- khabib said "my toes are broken but my mind is not"

- he doesn't have the longevity of GSP or Jones but no one in history has been as dominant as Khabib

- khabib will continue coaching with Javier

- as for vacant title shot, it must include Dustin, he's the most deserving. And the opponent can be anyone in the top 5.

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 1

On 10/24/2020 at 1:55 AM, -idyb- said:

i got a couple beers for the fights but nothing fancy.  after wednesdays gnarly hangover im not really in the mood to get smashed off hard liquor for a bit. at least not first thing in the morning right after i wake up.    ill likely end up getting er done a little later on in the day though but nothing too hardcore.  just trying to take it easy this weekend

BDubs was a smesh.  Got in right before Struve v Tuivasa, and while they seated me alone in the back at a table to hold 4 people, I had a panoramic view of the room and 10 big screens showing the PPV,, plus a couple showing football.  Right as the telecast started, the entryway began to fill up-late coming bozos looking for a seat. Good luck bozos, the staff was nutting up.

in the meantime, some random and his GF come up to the table and ask if they could sit.  I say sure, mi casa su casa, and we start talking on the matches.  After some appetizers, drinks and wings, the couple leave right after Khabib finishes business, saying, 'we took care of things".  Boy did they ever-not only covered their tab,, but close to 2/3rds of mine.  Got out of there on $25, including tip, which is cheap for me for a PPV.

Good night good fight everything all right.  Rob & Pam, wherever you are in the universe, Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, pjbear05 said:

BDubs was a smesh.  Got in right before Struve v Tuivasa, and while they seated me alone in the back at a table to hold 4 people, I had a panoramic view of the room and 10 big screens showing the PPV,, plus a couple showing football.  Right as the telecast started, the entryway began to fill up-late coming bozos looking for a seat. Good luck bozos, the staff was nutting up.

in the meantime, some random and his GF come up to the table and ask if they could sit.  I say sure, mi casa su casa, and we start talking on the matches.  After some appetizers, drinks and wings, the couple leave right after Khabib finishes business, saying, 'we took care of things".  Boy did they ever-not only covered their tab,, but close to 2/3rds of mine.  Got out of there on $25, including tip, which is cheap for me for a PPV.

Good night good fight everything all right.  Rob & Pam, wherever you are in the universe, Thanks!

GOATs

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Only did 500,000 pay per view buys in the US, attributed to early fight time in America.

LW title fights need more Conor....loathe him or love him, he brings in the casuals like nobody else in the division.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1