Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Justin Gaethje has to fight a welterweight tomorrow

Am I supposed to assume he made weight? Because the idiot manning the scale definitely did not determine it..

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

All I see, is the GOAT, making weight

Suck it up, Buttercup

The GOAT?  I didn't even see Nick Diaz on the screen.

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Am I supposed to assume he made weight? Because the idiot manning the scale definitely did not determine it..

Lol that's officially the worst case of cheating on the scale I have ever seen...beats the Daniel Cormier incident and the Kevin gastelum in China incident..

Pretty shaky, looks like the official's fault to me tho....he's at least .50-1 lb over.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Pretty shaky, looks like the official's fault to me tho....he's at least .50-1 lb over.

Supposedly the ufc weighs them backstage before they go out...kabob was the first guy to weigh in...how'd this happen lol 🤔🤔🤔

Lol.... it was still moving. That's even more iffy than DC's towel gate and GSP's Montreal rounding down. 

All that said, who really cares; all fights should be at openweight anyway. 

• Like 3

Weight cutting can. Doesn't Gaethje walk around at pretty much his fighting weight? And kabab walks around at close to 190?

Not that it matters, Justin will still spark him out but it would be nice to see the cowardly turd move up to fight someone his own size.

GOAT my big black a$$, lol. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Weight cutting can. Doesn't Gaethje walk around at pretty much his fighting weight? And kabab walks around at close to 190?

Not that it matters, Justin will still spark him out but it would be nice to see the cowardly turd move up to fight someone his own size.

Account bet?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Account bet?

I'm up for a double down. I got Trump and Justin. Both lose i go. Both win you go

??

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

I'm up for a double down. I got Trump and Justin. Both lose i go. Both win you go

??

I'm guna miss ya bro..... lol

• Haha 2

don't they do two sets of weigh ins? one really early in the morning, and then again a little whiile later on for the public to watch?  i swear ive read something about that somewhere. dont know if its legit

Edited by -idyb-

27 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

??

Strictly Khabib/Justin. 

Everyone wants to talk about this and that but no one wants to account bet. 

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Strictly Khabib/Justin. 

You're staying. Settle down.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Strictly Khabib/Justin. 

🤔

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Lol that's officially the worst case of cheating on the scale I have ever seen...beats the Daniel Cormier incident and the Kevin gastelum in China incident..

LOL how does it beat Daniel Cormier?!

DC officially tipped the scales at 206.2 pounds.  He proceeded to walk off for 2 MINUTES and came back to weigh in at 205 while holding the towel.  That New York athletic commission is simply retarded and DC took advantage.

This is a case of a guy that has always had issues with the scale.  I doubt they even have a commission for this Fight Island **** and Dana said if he's even close just swipe that ****er real quick.  Watch Gaethje's weigh in they don't just swipe it quick, fast and in a mother****ing hurry.

NO ONE wanted to see or especially pay to see Justin Gaethje knock Michael Chandler's head clean off his ****ing shoulders.

This is Kabob's last fight at lightweight.  He better hope he gets that dubya so he can fight a 40 year old GSP at welterweight for his retirement fight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

First of all if you watch the tape Kabob actually was thinking of trying the Cormier trick...so hes a cheater

Second the comnishion was in on this scam so they did they weigh in wrong...so they are corrupt and were prob paid off.

Thirdly Dana and the UFC mandated the fight go through at all costs because of the $$ so they let kabob weigh in overweight even though they use electronic scales backstage and confirm weight...kabob was the first to weigh in to get it over with quick.

3 entities scamming vs Cormier where it was just him pulling a fast one against some idiots

18 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

First of all if you watch the tape Kabob actually was thinking of trying the Cormier trick...so hes a cheater

Second the comnishion was in on this scam so they did they weigh in wrong...so they are corrupt and were prob paid off.

Thirdly Dana and the UFC mandated the fight go through at all costs because of the $$ so they let kabob weigh in overweight even though they use electronic scales backstage and confirm weight...kabob was the first to weigh in to get it over with quick.

3 entities scamming vs Cormier where it was just him pulling a fast one against some idiots

2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

DC officially tipped the scales at 206.2 pounds.  He proceeded to walk off for 2 MINUTES and came back to weigh in at 205 while holding the towel.  That New York athletic commission is simply retarded and DC took advantage.

This is a case of a guy that has always had issues with the scale.  I doubt they even have a commission for this Fight Island **** and Dana said if he's even close just swipe that ****er real quick.  Watch Gaethje's weigh in they don't just swipe it quick, fast and in a mother****ing hurry.

NO ONE wanted to see or especially pay to see Justin Gaethje knock Michael Chandler's head clean off his ****ing shoulders.

I already stated all of that ****.  Of course they were in on it.  Michael Chandler is a bum that should've just fought Khabib's boy on this card when Dos Nachos was pulled with covid.

However I think Daniel outwitting some retards by 1.2 pounds 90 seconds after he first weighed in beats everyone.  Khabib weighed in first so he could start rehydrating as soon as possible.  This isn't the first time this has happened.  When Diaz fought GSP in Canada not only did they not drug test them but they let GSP weigh in heavy.

2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

This is Kabob's last fight at lightweight.  He better hope he gets that dubya so he can fight a 40 year old GSP at welterweight for his retirement fight.

will be the greatest superfight in the history of all superfights

8 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

He's put on a little mass.  I believe he said he walks about 173 which isn't big for lightweight.  McGregor is a similar weight.  Holloway got cut off at 159 a full 14 pounds above the weight he was champion at.  That's why Iaquinta stepped in.

Khabib's boy Islam Makhachev is like 190 as well.  Tibau in his prime roiding years was over 200 pounds.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Comnishion. - top 20 university Vert

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

First I'm not a Mike Dolce fan.  Before he clearly shows that Khabib didn't make weight while Justin did... well he sucks himself off as the weigh in GOD.  With that said his video evidence doesn't lie.  Khabib was clearly closer to 156 than 155.

Khabib is complaining about no crowd because he doesn't like the energy.  His father just passed.  The excuses are lined up and the mother****er didn't make championship weight.

Check the prop bets on Gaethje slumping him.  He's a big underdog and I understand that.  I wouldn't bet the house or the yacht on it but it's worth a look.  Gaethje has the big cage to work with.  If this was the small cage I would only give him an early KO chance.  Too easy to get shoved up against the cage and overpowered.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

First I'm not a Mike Dolce fan.  Before he clearly shows that Khabib didn't make weight while Justin did... well he sucks himself off as the weigh in GOD.  With that said his video evidence doesn't lie.  Khabib was clearly closer to 156 than 155.

Khabib is complaining about no crowd because he doesn't like the energy.  His father just passed.  The excuses are lined up and the mother****er didn't make championship weight.

Check the prop bets on Gaethje slumping him.  He's a big underdog and I understand that.  I wouldn't bet the house or the yacht on it but it's worth a look.  Gaethje has the big cage to work with.  If this was the small cage I would only give him an early KO chance.  Too easy to get shoved up against the cage and overpowered.

20201024_055902.thumb.jpg.59312f451ecd6bb6da4384ecc7769606.jpg

^My girlfriend's bets after seeing Khaboob struggle to make weight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

We need that TKO/Rd 4. Let's do this, Justin!

I'll nickel and dime but likely won't pick a round.  I like Justin with something we haven't seen.  We **** on Tony Ferguson a lot.  However the dude is legit crazy and as tough as they come.  Watching them fight without a crowd was wild.  The fight ending shot was a jab.

I don't expect Khabib to trade much.  He gets a ridiculous amount of time to rehydrate though.  It will be like a day and a half.  He came out first overweight for a reason.

I'm looking forward to the fight but I don't like that Gaethje is managed by the same rat.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I'll nickel and dime but likely won't pick a round.  I like Justin with something we haven't seen.  We **** on Tony Ferguson a lot.  However the dude is legit crazy and as tough as they come.  Watching them fight without a crowd was wild.  The fight ending shot was a jab.

I don't expect Khabib to trade much.  He gets a ridiculous amount of time to rehydrate though.  It will be like a day and a half.  He came out first overweight for a reason.

I'm looking forward to the fight but I don't like that Gaethje is managed by the same rat.

Me either. **** that guy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Lol since when do you have a gf?

Edited by VertFTW

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Lol since when do you have a gif?

I tricked one into blowing me one time. She never left.

• Haha 1

Weight only matters to the beta classes , meaning any class less than heavy weight. You can have someone who weighs 206 fight someone who weighs 265 and no one cares cause they're alphas.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Bet on the Australian can by knockout.  Struve will probably try to jump guard.  They both suck.

Bend the knee and kiss the ring, boys.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Damn bro. You and your chick both suck at picking fights.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

Damn bro. You and your chick both suck at picking fights.

20201024_165940.thumb.jpg.b609b86ee7b6505d30ef12e1d44b4da6.jpg

My stack of paying tickets from the event.

I assume you're so salty from all that semen you swallow.