Sign in to follow this  
Megasoup

Everything is on the line tonight.

I've been saying it on this forum for several years now.  Every one of his opponents have had to worry about Khabib's wrestling, but he's never faced a true wrestler.  The first time Khabib runs into an opponent who had been a decorated D1 wrestler, he would lose. That's the argument I made.  

I didn't know who it would be, there's no way I could know.  I've made this argument several times, so I can't back down now.   Justin Gaethje is going to beat Khabib tonight.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The event is on in the afternoon also. Don't **** this up, Soup. If you miss this fight, you're a total phony.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Khabib sub 3

Didn't Barbozo make the scorecards with Khabib?

You really think Gaethje is easier to put away than Barbozo?

D1 collegiate wrestling isn't MMA grappling, and Justin wasn't even a Champ in D1...He just competed at D1. He has said repeatedly that he doesn't like to wrestle, would prefer to stand and bang. But he does use his wrestling background defensively, but that hasn't helped many in the past against Khabob. 

Facts are a tough pill to swallow.

Should be a great fight, along with the co-main.

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Didn't Barbozo make the scorecards with Khabib?

You really think Gaethje is easier to put away than Barbozo?

Gaethje is one of my top 3-5 in all of current MMA  fighters bro but I'm going head over heart here, would love to see the upset just to shake things up a bit but I can see him getting gassed and put away late.. for me this goes three ways.

- Khabib is emotionally drained by first fight without his dad in the corner and gets clipped and put away by arguably the nastiest striker he's faced 

- Khabibs smother game tew strong and finds an opening, be it a sub or unanswered strikes deep into the fight 

- close decision Justin probably wins in the fans eyes but Khabib takes the decision by judges 

Khabib KO in the third. I've said this numerous times. Hes going go jab Gaethje to death and then overhand right into the canvas. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Megasoup said:

I've been saying it on this forum for several years now.  Every one of his opponents have had to worry about Khabib's wrestling, but he's never faced a true wrestler.  The first time Khabib runs into an opponent who had been a decorated D1 wrestler, he would lose. That's the argument I made.  

I didn't know who it would be, there's no way I could know.  I've made this argument several times, so I can't back down now.   Justin Gaethje is going to beat Khabib tonight.  

Well, guess who isn't a D1 wrestler lmfao

3 hours ago, Bwana said:

D1 collegiate wrestling isn't MMA grappling, and Justin wasn't even a Champ in D1...He just competed at D1. He has said repeatedly that he doesn't like to wrestle, would prefer to stand and bang. But he does use his wrestling background defensively, but that hasn't helped many in the past against Khabob. 

Facts are a tough pill to swallow.

Should be a great fight, along with the co-main.

The King of Violence has the big cage on his side.  He told Joe Rogan that he will dead leg him with 4 calf kicks.

4 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Khabib KO in the third. I've said this numerous times. Hes going go jab Gaethje to death and then overhand right into the canvas. 

khabib the great is gonna smesh this fool on the ground for all 25 minutes

i havent been this excited since a gsp fight

alhamdulillah allah akbar mother fookers!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

IT'S PUT UP OR SHUT UP FOR MEGASOUP.

MY BODY IS READY.

I guess Soup picked the SHUT UP portion of your post

• Haha 1

If it's ever a shock to anyone on here that I'm wrong about something, just take a glance at who I am and the way I've conducted my entire life.  That should be enough to straighten you out.

That being said, I didn't think this fight would go the way it did.    

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

If it's ever a shock to anyone on here that I'm wrong about something, just take a glance at who I am and the way I've conducted my entire life.  That should be enough to straighten you out.

damn bro. your prediction game seems to be right on point with your parking ability

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

Khabib beat your D1 Wrestler, outstuck him and his killer stand up, and did it all on a broken foot and 2 toes.

See its never a shock that you are wrong, you just have to start listening to us when we call you an idiot.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Khabib beat your D1 Wrestler, outstuck him and his killer stand up, and did it all on a broken foot and 2 toes.

See its never a shock that you are wrong, you just have to start listening to us when we call you an idiot.

Its like these idiots don't think Khabib wrestles against D1 idiots all the time in the gym. Sambo is just a better grappling practice. 

Not only that but I have NO doubt that he wrestles DC on the weekly. DC probably doesn't go full steam but they spar. 

These guys are 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

10 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Its like these idiots don't think Khabib wrestles against D1 idiots all the time in the gym. Sambo is just a better grappling practice. 

Not only that but I have NO doubt that he wrestles DC on the weekly. DC probably doesn't go full steam but they spar. 

These guys are 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

When I heard DC talk about grappling with him and the strength he possess,  then I never doubted the guys ability.

He has show when he gets ahold of you that he isn't letting go, so either idiots want to ignore the truth and facts, or the idiots are just stupid.

I'm sure its a mixture of both though.

• Thanks 1