Sign in to follow this  
I_Take_Roids_m8

Suck it

9 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Especially @Megasoup

Come now, you know Soup has sucked it before.

Khabib proved he is the best around. Had Gaethje running

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"he's gonna be on the back foot from the bell. khabib's gonna be trembling in there. he's the most backed up fighter in the game!"

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

"he's gonna be on the back foot from the bell. khabib's gonna be trembling in there. he's the most backed up fighter in the game!"

Khabib walked down both of them, outstruck the leprechaun had Gaethje running, could have even outstruck Gaethje with the goofiest stand up around.

No denying his greatness.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

WE AGREED WHEN TONY FERGUSON CHEATED WITH THAT SAME MOVE THAT IT ISN'T PART OF THE MAN CODE.

Except Lee was deep inside that idiot when Turd decided to wrap his legs around his head. 

Khabib embarrassed this boy tonight on the feet, in grappling, and on the ground. 

Tew eazy

• Thanks 1

this sets the stage for GSP to finally fight Khabib.   khabibs dads dream was for khabib to fight gsp.  This is the only fight that both of these fighters are willing to take.  and the ufc has no legitimate excuses to not make it this time. theres no belts, interims, or title shots on the line. no future marketing. no khabib for dana to protect. the weight class doesnt even matter.   its simply just fighting for pride and legacy

they can both come out of retirement, fight each other, and then go back into retirement and live happilly ever after in a pampered up lifestyle.   does dana white not like money?  i can see those dollar signs reflecting from his bald gleaming dome.

@DanaWhite make it happen!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Khabib made that **** look easy. 

Now McGregor is definitely coming out of retirement to rematch Dustin for the vacant belt.  The way Dustin has been sucking Conor off on social media he'll probably lay down for him.

• Like 2

Regardless of the weight in chit, Khabib went there, walk Justin down and finish him on his own game. Just wow!

Khabib walks Justin down in the first round like Justin didnt belong there, then when I thought Justin was starting to land the leg kicks, Khabib takes him down and basically puts him to sleep.

Wow, just wow! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Regardless of the weight in chit, Khabib went there, walk Justin down and finish him on his own game. Just wow!

Khabib walks Justin down in the first round like Justin didnt belong there, then when I thought Justin was starting to land the leg kicks, Khabib takes him down and basically puts him to sleep.

Wow, just wow! 

It was a dominant performance for sure. Those leg kicks were starting to show but it didn't matter since it was over soon after. Who knows? Maybe that's why Khabib went for the finish.

I'm surprised Justin didn't do a better job in those spots. Other fighters were able to survive being pinned up against the cage by Khabib, even if they were losing. Barboza and Iaquinta both took Khabib to a decision, and neither of those dudes are considered grappling wizards. Justin not only got caught in two subs, he got mounted quite easily as well. Not what I expected at all.

• Like 2

So the terrorist rat paid gaychee to take a dive after the scum shlt cheated on the scales. 

Fck the lot of em. So happy if he really retires. Cnt. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats to you and your boy, Roids.  I'm pretty sure we'll never see Khabib fight again, and to go finish undefeated is a heck of an effort.

Now they need to leverage this fight island malarkey to crown the next LW champion via 8 man tournament on the same night.  Off the top of my head, we can throw Conor, pea head, Ferguson, Raging Al, Gaethje, Lee, Chuckie and BJ in there.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ijosef said:

It was a dominant performance for sure. Those leg kicks were starting to show but it didn't matter since it was over soon after. Who knows? Maybe that's why Khabib went for the finish.

I'm surprised Justin didn't do a better job in those spots. Other fighters were able to survive being pinned up against the cage by Khabib, even if they were losing. Barboza and Iaquinta both took Khabib to a decision, and neither of those dudes are considered grappling wizards. Justin not only got caught in two subs, he got mounted quite easily as well. Not what I expected at all.

Those guys aren't bad on the ground.  Just like McGregor isn't the terrible grappler people make him out to be.  He lasted longer than the two previous interim champs.

Gaethje may have wrestled since age 4 but never used it during his UFC career.  Only defensively and he didn't even have to do that often.  He fell in love with striking but forgot that Khabib could do this to most welterweights.  Outside of Marty and Colby I don't give the welterweight division much of a chance against him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Those guys aren't bad on the ground.  Just like McGregor isn't the terrible grappler people make him out to be.  He lasted longer than the two previous interim champs.

Gaethje may have wrestled since age 4 but never used it during his UFC career.  Only defensively and he didn't even have to do that often.  He fell in love with striking but forgot that Khabib could do this to most welterweights.  Outside of Marty and Colby I don't give the welterweight division much of a chance against him.

Did we ever see anyone try to take Colby down before? He's a great offensive wrestler but I wonder how his defensive wrestling is and especially off of his back. Same for Marty. 

That transition Khabib did in the second round to Justin was beautiful. It was so fluid. Probably his best ground work yet imo. 

I always wondered what a Khabib/Colby fight would look like. They both are aggressive and push forward and gave great sambo/wrestling. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Khabib made that **** look easy. 

Now McGregor is definitely coming out of retirement to rematch Dustin for the vacant belt.  The way Dustin has been sucking Conor off on social media he'll probably lay down for him.

didnt those two cans already agree to fight at 170?

12 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

didnt those two cans already agree to fight at 170?

Dana say's #1 bullchiit, it means nothing if it's not at 155.

13 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Dana say's #1 bullchiit, it means nothing if it's not at 155.

but dana will make an exemption for conor

the dude hasnt won a fight at 155 in 4 years now.  the last time he even competed at lightweight division, he got his **** kicked, pussed out, gave up and quit, tapped out, took his ball and went home, and retired via twitter for the 3rd or 4th time.  he shouldnt even be considered in the lightweight title picture at this point.

but uncle dana has a hardon for him and the money he brings, so he'll probably let them both fight at 170 lbs for the 155 pound title, and if conor taps out, he'll just get an instant rematch much like he did after nate diaz beat that azz on a weeks notice and made him tap out and quit. and if that free rematch doesnt pan out, dana will just keep giving him free title rematches until he finally manages to win one of them.   if that doesnt work, dana will either just strip the champ, or create another title belt and have The Rock carry it out to conor and give it to conor, along with his participation trophy, while conor continues to warm the bench.

whatever it takes to get conor a belt him and dana ever so want him to have, just so that they can market him to his fans and casuals as the greatest and try to make more money off of his name, while hurting the actual legitimacy of the sport

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

I make a daring prediction, it doesn't pan out, and so now I have to suck a dingaling?  Well, this is just awful.  I don't think I'm going to agree to play with you guys anymore.  😬

Had I been right about this, it really would have been amazing.  Everyone would have changed their minds about me, I would have a bunch of friends on here, and I would be treated with respect.  Yep, that would have happened.  So this is tragic.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, StompGrind said:

50525807731_dc20234548_b.jpg

This picture really does have it all.  

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

I make a daring prediction, it doesn't pan out, and so now I have to suck a dingaling?  Well, this is just awful.  I don't think I'm going to agree to play with you guys anymore.  😬

Had I been right about this, it really would have been amazing.  Everyone would have changed their minds about me, I would have a bunch of friends on here, and I would be treated with respect.  Yep, that would have happened.  So this is tragic.

Those are the rules. They would have had to suck yours. So get to work.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, POTUF said:

Gaejthie retired him

Lol cringe. 

Justin lost his soul during that fight. I just think he's too stupid to realize it. 

8 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lol cringe. 

Justin lost his soul during that fight. I just think he's too stupid to realize it. 

He was only worried about money. 

Why do you think he was all good after his opponent didn't make weight? Now we know Khabib had a broken foot and couldn't cut weight right, which means his terrorist rat manager likely knew, and that's the same rat managing Justin. I'll bet my **** right now that the terrorist rat offered him a few extra bucks to ignore the shenanigans on the scale. Because be clear, this fight likely doesn't happen if Gaethje demands he makes weight.

Justin was sadly just there as a prop for the UFC. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Those are the rules. They would have had to suck yours. So get to work.

This forum, with all of its goddamn rules, is horrible.  

11 hours ago, POTUF said:

Gaejthie retired him

Now I'm beginning to understand your Biden / Trump takes 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

This forum, with all of its goddamn rules, is horrible.  

**** off again then. 

4 hours ago, OzPride said:

**** off again then. 

Alright, then I'm not going to do it at all, then.  

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

Alright, then I'm not going to do it at all, then.  

You're sucking it. Get on your knees.

@I_Take_Roids_m8, get in here.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Haha 1