Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

MTP is cringe

2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

If Khabib really is retiring then Lee is winning that strap easily. 

Will Lee beat Gatheje or Connor?

Chandler in the mix, Poitier. 

Lee has lost what, 4 of his last 5 or 6? Big wins over Gillespie and Chiesa?

• Like 1

Yeah, I was on the train a few years ago, but when you look at the overall body of work, I'm not impressed.

32 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Will Lee beat Gatheje or Connor?

Chandler in the mix, Poitier. 

Lee has lost what, 4 of his last 5 or 6? Big wins over Gillespie and Chiesa?

Conor sucks, Dustin and Justin Suck, Chandler can suck a fat dik. 

Toughest match up would probably be Gaychee just because he hits hard. 

39 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

@agtx laughing at my post. 

Never doubt me again scumbag

4 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Conor sucks, Dustin and Justin Suck, Chandler can suck a fat dik. 

Toughest match up would probably be Gaychee just because he hits hard. 

You may be right, but Lee is a can who can't even be said to be a can crusher. 

Raging Al beat him....

The guy is selling houses for a living and beT Lee, easily.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

You may be right, but Lee is a can who can't even be said to be a can crusher. 

Raging Al beat him....

The guy is selling houses for a living and beT Lee, easily.

This is true. It all depends which Lee shows up. If its the Lee that fought manbun and Ferguson (most of the fight) then he is good. If its the Lee who fought AL then forget it. Lol

Kevin Lee can't make weight without dying worse than Khabib.  One trip to welterweight to fight Dos Nachos giving him his only win in a while.  The man only has a job because he kicked Gregor's head off.

Dustin, Justin, Conman and Turd Ferguson will all beat that choke artist.  ****ing Iaquinta got bodied by a past his prime Cerrone and he's beat this man twice.  Unless he's loses some muscle mass he can't fight for 5 rounds.  He was stumbling around at the hands of Al.

LOL Kevin Lee is 2-4 in his last 6 and missed weight twice including his most recent loss.

Yeah this hot take is really going to age well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

LW becomes interesting again with KhabiGOAT retirement but I dont believe he will be gone forever

I do, at least at lightweight.  They can't get away with letting him miss weight again.  He had weight cutting issues in his twenties so it's not going to get any easier.  He wants his boy Islam to reign.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Conor v porier for vacant title is the fight to make

It 100% will be for the vacant title.  Ferguson is coming off a loss.  Now Gaethje is coming off a loss.  No one cares about Michael Chandler.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Forget easily.... He can’t even beat a realtor, period. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Forget easily.... He can’t even beat a realtor, period. 

He's also ranked 10th.  2-4 in his last 6.  Missed championship weight by over 3 pounds in his last fight... still got choked out.

Kevin Lee will never even fight for a UFC world title again so we can stop this nonsense about him winning a strap.  Gaethje and Poirier would knock the kid clean out.  Hell DP might sub him.

• Thanks 1

If Edson Barboza didn't go full retard he most likely would've finished Lee.  That wheel kick had Kevin performing the ultimate stanky leg.  Instead of maintaining his distance he rushed into range where Kevin could grab and recover.  That's the best Kevin has ever looked and Edson is down at featherweight somehow.  I don't know how he loses that much weight but maybe Kevin should give him a call because he can't even ****ing make lightweight.

The delusional turd called for a 165 class in every interview for two solid years.  All because he doesn't have the discipline to set himself up to make lightweight without nearly dying.  He's admitted to walking heavier than Masvidal who on 5 ****ing days notice cut 21 pounds for Marty.  While flying all over the goddamn planet in the process.  Move up or lean out.  Charles Oliveira has been finished 7 times and journeyman Swanson made him fold up and quit with one punch.  Lamas finished him after he missed weight by ten pounds!

Kevin Lee absolutely sucks.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Future LW champ.

14 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/24/2020 at 11:52 PM, PlatinumClegg said:

It 100% will be for the vacant title.  Ferguson is coming off a loss.  Now Gaethje is coming off a loss.  No one cares about Michael Chandler.

Bruh, did you see that damn hype video and interview with him during the last PPV? WTF?

His manager went so hard on that contract. I do believe he will somehow get thrown into this tournament for the belt. Why? On what merits? You tell me. I genuinely think he gets raped by even some of the cans in that division like Barbozo.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2020 at 12:39 AM, VertFTW said:

Fugg Conor, he should fight his way back up the ladder.

On 10/24/2020 at 9:39 PM, VertFTW said:

NewFC will make that happen most likely but they should not have two guys who got chocked by Khabib fighting for the vacant title right now!

It should be a fight between guys that never fought Khabib.

Ferg vs Chandler, like it or not should be the fight for the vacant title.

Obviously this whole thing is a circus so yeah Conor will be fighting DP 

22 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Bruh, did you see that damn hype video and interview with him during the last PPV? WTF?

His manager went so hard on that contract. I do believe he will somehow get thrown into this tournament for the belt. Why? On what merits? You tell me. I genuinely think he gets raped by even some of the cans in that division like Barbozo.

Edson isn't even in the division anymore.  However if he came back up he would absolutely destroy Michael Chandler.  Judges would not be needed.  Little Pitbull is 5'4" and just recently fed that juice monkey to the canvas in the 155 division.  Pitbull would have to fight at 135 in the UFC because the top featherweights are so much bigger than him.

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

He should have spent the money on a Peloton or something. Dude's cardio is trash.

You don't need cardio when you just achieved your final form bro. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

You don't need cardio when you just achieved your final form bro. 

His final form is a wrestling coach at some high school in middle America where nobody remembers his MMA career.

These guys have their heads up their asses. If I see him gas out in another fight and lose to someone his talent says he should beat, I'm off the hype train. AND I'M THE ONLY MOTHER****ER LEFT ON THIS THING.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

His final form is a wrestling coach at some high school in middle America where nobody remembers his MMA career.

These guys have their heads up their asses. If I see him gas out in another fight and lose to someone his talent says he should beat, I'm off the hype train. AND I'M THE ONLY MOTHER****ER LEFT ON THIS THING.

If it wasn't for killing Gregor I'm almost positive he would be looking for a job.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

If it wasn't for killing Gregor I'm almost positive he would be looking for a job.

Bellator would hire him in a second. They have his brother, don't they? They can have Lee vs. Edwards x 2 on the same card after Chimaev rapes Edwards and they cut his ****. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Bellator would hire him in a second. They have his brother, don't they? They can have Lee vs. Edwards x 2 on the same card after Chimaev rapes Edwards and they cut his ****. 

I also think Leon is being set up for release.  No one cares about him or his 8 fight winning streak.  Only one of those 8 is a legit WW contender in Luque.  He's a decision machine that's not marketable.  Absolutely no one would know who he is if didn't get served backstage by a lightweight that had to bump up because banning IV's was a genius idea.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1