Sign in to follow this  
Bezerker101

UFC Fight Night 181/ Hall vs Silva/ Apex

7 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Pretty decent main card actually 

Bryce is going to need to seriously improve his s/u defense if he doesn't wanna get Touchied by Andre  🙃

25 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Bryce is going to need to seriously improve his s/u defense if he doesn't wanna get Touchied by Andre  🙃

lol

Bryce is going to bumrush that dude, throw him on the floor, and separate his shoulder.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Very nice start time as well. Europe will still be one hour closer to the US when this starts, and it works out as 8pm for the early prelims, 9pm for the prelims and 11pm for the main card here in the UK, and I've no complaints about that. Card should be all done by 2ish (rather than 5 or 6am) so it'll be another rare event that I watch live.

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

lol

Bryce is going to bumrush that dude, throw him on the floor, and separate his shoulder.

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

Camo Bryce is a maniac hillbilly, he'll trash Fili.

Gotta say Zerk. These are the takes that I'm going with. Fili is a legit fighter but Bryce is gonna be all over this guy on the mat like stink on a monkey.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Decompoze said:

Gotta say Zerk. These are the takes that I'm going with. Fili is a legit fighter but Bryce is gonna be all over this guy on the mat like stink on a monkey.

Can't make any money on Mitchell and Fili is legit @  +125 imo

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Uncle-Franks-Cabin said:

Which are of the 3rd, 4th or 5th fights looks the best to you on paper?

image.png.953e3427b494a4d6b6cda296394e5dbb.png

👀  👉

#3- Ledet absolutely sucks

#4- don't know no Williams/ Witt .... it's not a good betting fight/ pass, .. gun to head > Witt

#5- Tarzan 1st rd walk-away from the Welsh Hammer

1328749068marshman.jpg

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Can't make any money on Mitchell and Fili is legit @  +125 imo

I'm really looking forward to this fight.

Implied probability on Mitchell right now is below 60%. I value him to win at way higher than that and will be betting on that value. But I wish you luck. Should be a good one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

What's the Thug Nasty via twister prop? +1000?

It's free money. Take it!

I might go heavy for the first time in a while by decision.  I think Fili has spent enough time with the Team Alpha Manlets to avoid the submission.  I'm usually wrong when I decide not to nickel and dime it.

Maurice Greene and Greg Hardy both suck but I don't think Hardy should be a -315 favorite.  Greene is a big nagger that actually has sub skills.  I might toss something on him by sub since I murdered the prop bets for UFC 254.  I only risked roughly 50 dollars (including a couple of missed parlays) and came out 320ish in the positive.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I might go heavy for the first time in a while by decision.  I think Fili has spent enough time with the Team Alpha Manlets to avoid the submission.  I'm usually wrong when I decide not to nickel and dime it.

Maurice Greene and Greg Hardy both suck but I don't think Hardy should be a -315 favorite.  Greene is a big nagger that actually has sub skills.  I might toss something on him by sub since I murdered the prop bets for UFC 254.  I only risked roughly 50 dollars (including a couple of missed parlays) and came out 320ish in the positive.

I threw Greene in some parlays based on price alone. Shouldn't be that big of a dog to a skill-less Hardy. If he wasn't hella athletic, Greg Hardy would be a totally chitty fighter. But his athleticism is saving him for now.

As far as Thug Nasty, I think that farming hillbilly would throw around those Alpha Male morons like Nerf footballs. Arkansas >>>>> California, and it's not close.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I threw Greene in some parlays based on price alone. Shouldn't be that big of a dog to a skill-less Hardy. If he wasn't hella athletic, Greg Hardy would be a totally chitty fighter. But his athleticism is saving him for now.

As far as Thug Nasty, I think that farming hillbilly would throw around those Alpha Male morons like Nerf footballs. Arkansas >>>>> California, and it's not close.

I like the hillbilly that nearly castratrated himself.  I won't eat my words if he subs Fili I'll eat the 20 to 30 bucks I tossed on him by decision.  He's slick and I really didn't even realize it.  I mean he headlines for sawing his nut sack up.  That was before dominating a solid fighter.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I like the hillbilly that nearly castratrated himself.  I won't eat my words if he subs Fili I'll eat the 20 to 30 bucks I tossed on him by decision.  He's slick and I really didn't even realize it.  I mean he headlines for sawing his nut sack up.  That was before dominating a solid fighter.

He's a nut, man. Check out his social media pages. He is by far the biggest character in MMA. The hillbilly schtick is not an act either. lol

I remember seeing him submit some dude that was bigger than him in 60 seconds flat at the WSOF in Memphis. That was one of the weirdest events in the history of MMA. It was legit in the lobby of the Memphis Grizzlies' arena. I kept wondering how the **** WSOF was supposed to fill up an arena that big, and then we showed up and I'm not kidding, it was in the doorway area. Like.... they erected the cage between the entryway and the concession stands. lol... WSOF was always such a mess. 

EDIT: Anybody ever see Marlon Moraes beat that dude up in the YMCA for WSOF? There was like girls volleyball happening in the background.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Haha 1

On 10/25/2020 at 5:41 PM, Uncle-Franks-Cabin said:

Which are of the 3rd, 4th or 5th fights looks the best to you on paper?

Kind of a toss up really. None of them are cant miss but all are interesting.

Been hearing alot about how this Holland fella comes to bang so I'm looking forward to that one.

Hardy is fun to watch even as unpolished as he is and similar to a guy like CM punk I'll be looking to see if his games improved against an at least semi-respectable opponent like Greene.

I hate that ghey feg Bobby Green so I'll be rooting to see him get murdered.

If I had to pick one it'll probably be Hardy/Greene

• Like 3

Now we all have to root for Thug Nasty to win again because we need the comedy sketch that is his life to continue to get some spotlight. lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Now we all have to root for Thug Nasty to win again because we need the comedy sketch that is his life to continue to get some spotlight. lol

Something about this nickname rustles me for no reason i can discern.  If you wrote it as ThUg NaStY, it would probably tip me over the edge.

Have been doing a bit of catching up on this legend's back-story; I'm officially on the train.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Something about this nickname rustles me for no reason i can discern.  If you wrote it as ThUg NaStY, it would probably tip me over the edge.

Have been doing a bit of catching up on this legend's back-story; I'm officially on the train.

I have to admit the nickname grated on me at first, but you'll come to appreciate the irony of it. He is by no means a "thug". I watched the guy hanging out in the crowd, talking to people and taking photos when he choked out some random in Memphis. Super likable, very normal farmer kid. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I have to admit the nickname grated on me at first, but you'll come to appreciate the irony of it. He is by no means a "thug". I watched the guy hanging out in the crowd, talking to people and taking photos when he choked out some random in Memphis. Super likable, very normal farmer kid. 

Ah, that changes everything; always happy to embrace an ironic nickname.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You've got to hespect a guy that got his ballz caught in a drill, and fought weeks later.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

You've got to hespect a guy that got his ballz caught in a drill, and fought weeks later.

the good ole' black & decker pecker wrecker strikes again

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

the good ole' black & decker pecker wrecker strikes again

It was an 18v Dewalt 1/2" variable speed, he even posted his bloody boxers on his Twitter feed...no dik pics provided.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bwana said:

It was an 18v Dewalt 1/2" variable speed, he even posted his bloody boxers on his Twitter feed...no dik pics provided.

i cant imagine that would be any more pleasureable than making love to a cheese grater

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

i cant imagine that would be any more pleasureable than making love to a cheese grater

Brutal, I got caught with a commercial 3/4" angle drill....it almost broke my arm/wrist, the torque and power is unreal. A wood paddle bit bound up on a pipe, stopping the chuck from moving, but not the drill body/handle that I was holding.

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

Brutal, I got caught with a commercial 3/4" angle drill....it almost broke my arm/wrist, the torque and power is unreal. A wood paddle bit bound up on a pipe, stopping the chuck from moving, but not the drill body/handle that I was holding.

cant say ive ever got my pecker caught in any power tools before.

• Like 1

Has a heavyweight ever failed to make the 265 weight limit in the UFC? Anyway, Hardy just weighed in at 266.5 lol

Bunch of other cans weren't even close to making weight as well.

EDIT: not sure if he is in the middle of his hour grace period or if he already failed to shed 1/2 a pound.

Edited by Decompoze

32 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

Absolutely Incredible!

The fight between Cortney Casey and Priscila Cachoeira is off due to Cachoeira’s inability to make weight.

Cachoeira was getting into the bath tub to cut weight, slipped and knocked herself out...at hospital now.

Unreal

Priscila-Cachoeira-KO-d-by-Bathtub.png

Edited by Bwana
  • Haha 1