Sign in to follow this  
OzPride

Leon Edwards Sucks

Leon Edwards does indeed suck, but Chimaev is the most over-rated fighter you've hyped since George Sotiropolous.

Edwards bores us all to a comfortable UD.  And yes, this is spill-over rustle from your horrible Dustin/Conor takes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Leon Edwards does indeed suck, but Chimaev is the most over-rated fighter you've hyped since George Sotiropolous.

Edwards bores us all to a comfortable UD.  And yes, this is spill-over rustle from your horrible Dustin/Conor takes.

If you want to cry about it go make a cry about it thread. I'll have none of that here thanks m8 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Leon 'Rocky' Edwards will shock the world when he stuffs all of Lip boy's weak take downs and Knocks him out Cold..

He will then go on and make History as the First British WW Champ and the 2nd UFC Champ behind the great Mike Bisping

The only guy Leon didn't have a huge weight advantage against that he beat was Luque, who would knock him dead in a rematch. 

You dumb fuсking idiot 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OzPride said:

The only guy Leon didn't have a huge weight advantage against that he beat was Luque, who would knock him dead in a rematch. 

You dumb fuсking idiot 

Also, how would a “top 5” guy beating an unranked guy “shock” the world.

Edited by 12еr
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 12еr said:

Also, how would a “top 5” guy beating an unranked guy “shock” the world.

Because most of us are well aware that Edwards is an overhyped bum like Alex Gustfasson, who manipulated the rankings by taking strategic fights with only people ranked ahead of him, and then sitting on his ranking and refusing to fight people below him.

The only way you can move down is if you lose to someone below you. Say he loses to Covington, he would remain ranked #3. There's a ton of dudes in the UFC playing the rankings game. Edwards was one of the kings of that.

Edwards is going to get raped by Chimaev. Then cut and shipped to Bellator.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Because most of us are well aware that Edwards is an overhyped bum like Alex Gustfasson, who manipulated the rankings by taking strategic fights with only people ranked ahead of him, and then sitting on his ranking and refusing to fight people below him.

The only way you can move down is if you lose to someone below you. Say he loses to Covington, he would remain ranked #3. There's a ton of dudes in the UFC playing the rankings game. Edwards was one of the kings of that.

Leon should have dropped a spot in the rankings for every fight he ducked.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Edwards was forced to take this fight.  BTW @Bubba_Sparks isn't this a 5 round main event at welterweight?  Leon goes full Marty and cuts from like 2 hundo.  I think for once he's actually fighting someone the same size as him.

lol boring British stalling can isn't going to work against those Chechnya/Dagestan gang of mother****ers.  Do I think Leon loses in the 1st round?  Not at all I think he can make it competitive in the 1st and even 2nd round.  However how long ago did he fight?  Wasn't it against a 5'8? 70" lightweight off the sauce in Dos Nachos way over a year ago?

Let's make a bet.  These terrorists can outwrestle some Americans who actually do this ****.  What high level wrestler has Leon Scott even fought let alone defeated?  Oh yeah he fought Marty and lost.  Khabib could move up and make Leon his woman for the entire fight.

I've give you a handicap.  If Leon manages a boring decision win I'll sport the AV of your choice for twice as long as the duration of the bet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Goddamn Bubba are you trying to say Leon doesn't suck?  Do you also believe that a UFO flew up on Diego Sanchez as he was doing his "energy workout" on the patio?  That it was a mere couple of hundred of feet from him and IT WAS CLEARLY WATCHING HIM?

Dana should force him into retirement if Anderson is getting that treatment.  Diego is going to have the worst case of CTE ever if they study his brain.  He also should only be allowed supervised visitations with his daughter.  I'm dead serious if he's serious that he was calling for his daughter to come witness to UFO that was clearly watching him.

USADA needs to tests Diego for all of the drugs and I'm not talking PED's because he's clearly not taking performance enhancing drugs.  I can't believe the mother even allows him any sort of visitation and once again I am very serious.  The court system would easily back her that Diego is not fit to be alone with their child.  It's ****ing disturbing at this point.

• Like 1

Leon's brother is a pro fighter at middleweight in Bellator.  His trainers despite age should know something about fighting.  How do you catch the hands, get split open and then threaten assault when it was 4v1?  Hey Leon if you're going to step you better step correctly.

NO ONE... absolutely no one would know who Leon is if Jorge didn't serve him.  Not even Cash and he watches this ****.  I only watched Till get SPARKED.  I checked the results and was like who is this dude that beat Gunnar Nelson by split decision?  That's a true story.  I had no ****ing clue he ever fought Marty because I had seen Marty fight once .

I'm finna queef on ya before someone breaks the combo.  Rat lip might straight up end Gunnar Nelson's life.  The chump needs to train at a real gym and drop to lightweight.  The only reason anyone knows Gunnar is because he sucked McGregor off for a few years.  Then Artem carried the load.

• Thanks 1

This was undoubtedly a righteous queef.

Tbh, sir @PlatinumClegg, I stated clearly from the outset that Edwards does indeed suck.  But @OzPride shamelessly repping 20 different fighters at once, one of whom is Swedish has provoked me into a stauncher defence of my fellow countryman than i actually feel.

That said, I'm never one to back down from a challenge.  AV bet it is. You get to represent an AV of my choice for two months if Leon wins; I wear one from you for one month if rat lip wins.  Pleasure, as ever, doing business with you.

@Decompoze - two in one week!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Tbh, sir @PlatinumClegg, I stated clearly from the outset that Edwards does indeed suck.  But @OzPride shamelessly repping 20 different fighters at once, one of whom is Swedish has provoked me into a stauncher defence of my fellow countryman than i actually feel.

That said, I'm never one to back down from a challenge.  AV bet it is. You get to represent an AV of my choice for two months if Leon wins; I wear one from you for one month if rat lip wins.  Pleasure, as ever, doing business with you.

Newsflash King James, there is nothing wrong with repping multiple fighters at once. Unless they're cans and they obviously get dropped faster than Joe Biden's presidential hopes. I'd rep more Swedish fighters if more Chechnyan mma savages moved there and fought for them, but at this stage it's just my brother Khamzat. Since he has already tko'd Gustavscan in sparring I really don't like your chances of having many others climbing the ranks any time soon 

Edited by OzPride
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, OzPride said:

Newsflash King James, there is nothing wrong with repping multiple fighters at once. Unless they're cans and they obviously get dropped faster than Joe Biden's presidential hopes. I'd rep more Swedish fighters if more Chechnyan mma savages moved there and fought for them, but at this stage it's just my brother Khamzat. Since he has already tko'd Gustavscan in sparring I really don't like your chances of having many others climbing the ranks any time soon 

3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Haha nice! Either gonna be holding two belts or punching old men whilst loaded  at the local pub.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Here's your AV. 

ed8919a1efe6587faaa62bc0453f12f81f-wise-

If Leon doesn't suck as much as we all think, I will use this AV bet to raise climate awareness.

190923112717-greta-thunberg-unga-climate

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

I'll happily slap you're Boyfriend's face

Watch your Mouth, you fcuking Child of a Criminal/Rapist

Leon will Win...

I doubt your husband would allow that. It might make your cleft palate children rheeee too much 

there is no easier way for me to put this.

leon edwards is about to get his cheeks clapped

WAR HAZMAT!

• Thanks 1