Sign in to follow this  
Bezerker101

UFC 255/ Perez vs Figueiredo/ Apex

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Curtis Blaydes should be free money but I don't trust that guy.  I loaded up on him in the Francis rematch and he didn't set the takedowns up at all.

Derrick might starch his ****.

5 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Perry's right hand broken? He's throwing it weird. 

Doubt it.  He's just out of shape and I knew he planned to wrestle as you can see by my comment at the top.  You could tell by interviews that this guy is mentally checked out.  A lot of those punches were just embarrassing.

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

Doubt it.  He's just out of shape and I knew he planned to wrestle as you can see by my comment at the top.  You could tell by interviews that this guy is mentally checked out.  A lot of those punches were just embarrassing.

It was just weird how he was pawing instead of throwing it normal. 

A good coach to teach him footwork and head movement and he could be something but he would need to dedicate himself and I think he's checked out as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

****ing idiot has to cough up 27k of that 90k show money.  If they were to get a FoTN bonus (probably won't) Tim will get all 100k.  This man does not need to be a father.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

It was just weird how he was pawing instead of throwing it normal. 

A good coach to teach him footwork and head movement and he could be something but he would need to dedicate himself and I think he's checked out as well. 

He's done.  He started to regress two years ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, skillandpower said:

By reading the comments I feel bad for Perry

You shouldn't feel bad for someone who has God's Gift tattooed on his stomach.

That's a general rule.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

By reading the comments I feel bad for Perry

Don't feel bad for that idiot.  2017 Perry would've knocked Tim Means head clean off his shoulders.  If he doesn't want to train or pay cornerman he'll be fighting Julian Lane in BKFC next year.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, ijosef said:

Perry can take a shot. The announcers said it a million times during the fight but it's true.

From Tim Means.  If he showed up in this shape Robbie would've knocked his **** out.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Holy **** live betting Shevchenko is -300 on bovada right now.

Somebody is feeling ****ing great about that -300.

• Like 2

lol because of Mike Perry losing if Figuerdo wins I'm going to net about 17 bucks.  Should've smashed that decision prop on Val.  I didn't realize she was going to wrestle and didn't even know she was coming off an injury.  Octagon changing size from Fight Island to Apex is something I keep forgetting to consider.

• Like 1

Nice.  Put everything that had paid on God of War inside the distance at -120 last second.  Saved Mike Perry's blunder.

That Perez kid should have kept kicking.  Why would you grapple with a dude that choked out Benavidez?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

We don't need 20 minute intros when there isn't a crowd. 

Why not?  Fight lasted no time.  I can't believe Perez even wanted a takedown.

6 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Fig vs Moreno next

Moreno will get knocked out.  His strong suit is the ground and he doesn't want to go there.  I'd rather see Garbrandt who definitely won't be shooting.  Cody at 125 will likely be just like I called TJ down there.  Chin even worse and gets knocked dead.

I don't see any flyweights taking that strap.  You know Cejudo wants nothing to do with him or that weight cut to 125 ever again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Moreno will get knocked out.  His strong suit is the ground and he doesn't want to go there.  I'd rather see Garbrandt who definitely won't be shooting.  Cody at 125 will likely be just like I called TJ down there.  Chin even worse and gets knocked dead.

I don't see any flyweights taking that strap.  You know Cejudo wants nothing to do with him or that weight cut to 125 ever again.

True

Do you think Fig will be able to cut 125 for how long ?

1 minute ago, skillandpower said:

True

Do you think Fig will be able to cut 125 for how long ?

He'll smoke Moreno and try to move up for a bantamweight title match if he can.  Looks like Sandhagen is already sitting in a position to wait on Yan/Sterling winner.

He might have to get rid of Moreno and Garbrandt if Cody really wants to move down.  If he puts on mass to move up to 135 he might be stuck up there because he turns 33 next month.

From what I was hearing though he showed up this fight week at 136 while he normally shows up at 143.  No wonder he kept missing weight.  Cody only rehydrated back to 142 after a 135 cut for his fight in California against TJ who was 149.  Fig looked about 142 after a 125 cut.

• Like 1