Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bezerker101

UFC 255/ Perez vs Figueiredo/ Apex

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Curtis Blaydes should be free money but I don't trust that guy.  I loaded up on him in the Francis rematch and he didn't set the takedowns up at all.

Derrick might starch his ****.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Perry's right hand broken? He's throwing it weird. 

Doubt it.  He's just out of shape and I knew he planned to wrestle as you can see by my comment at the top.  You could tell by interviews that this guy is mentally checked out.  A lot of those punches were just embarrassing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

Doubt it.  He's just out of shape and I knew he planned to wrestle as you can see by my comment at the top.  You could tell by interviews that this guy is mentally checked out.  A lot of those punches were just embarrassing.

It was just weird how he was pawing instead of throwing it normal. 

A good coach to teach him footwork and head movement and he could be something but he would need to dedicate himself and I think he's checked out as well. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

****ing idiot has to cough up 27k of that 90k show money.  If they were to get a FoTN bonus (probably won't) Tim will get all 100k.  This man does not need to be a father.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

It was just weird how he was pawing instead of throwing it normal. 

A good coach to teach him footwork and head movement and he could be something but he would need to dedicate himself and I think he's checked out as well. 

He's done.  He started to regress two years ago.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, skillandpower said:

By reading the comments I feel bad for Perry

 

You shouldn't feel bad for someone who has God's Gift tattooed on his stomach.

That's a general rule.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

By reading the comments I feel bad for Perry

 

Don't feel bad for that idiot.  2017 Perry would've knocked Tim Means head clean off his shoulders.  If he doesn't want to train or pay cornerman he'll be fighting Julian Lane in BKFC next year.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ijosef said:

Perry can take a shot. The announcers said it a million times during the fight but it's true.

From Tim Means.  If he showed up in this shape Robbie would've knocked his **** out.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Holy **** live betting Shevchenko is -300 on bovada right now.

Somebody is feeling ****ing great about that -300.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol because of Mike Perry losing if Figuerdo wins I'm going to net about 17 bucks.  Should've smashed that decision prop on Val.  I didn't realize she was going to wrestle and didn't even know she was coming off an injury.  Octagon changing size from Fight Island to Apex is something I keep forgetting to consider.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice.  Put everything that had paid on God of War inside the distance at -120 last second.  Saved Mike Perry's blunder.

That Perez kid should have kept kicking.  Why would you grapple with a dude that choked out Benavidez?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

We don't need 20 minute intros when there isn't a crowd. 

Why not?  Fight lasted no time.  I can't believe Perez even wanted a takedown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Fig vs Moreno next

 

Moreno will get knocked out.  His strong suit is the ground and he doesn't want to go there.  I'd rather see Garbrandt who definitely won't be shooting.  Cody at 125 will likely be just like I called TJ down there.  Chin even worse and gets knocked dead.

I don't see any flyweights taking that strap.  You know Cejudo wants nothing to do with him or that weight cut to 125 ever again.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Moreno will get knocked out.  His strong suit is the ground and he doesn't want to go there.  I'd rather see Garbrandt who definitely won't be shooting.  Cody at 125 will likely be just like I called TJ down there.  Chin even worse and gets knocked dead.

I don't see any flyweights taking that strap.  You know Cejudo wants nothing to do with him or that weight cut to 125 ever again.

True

Do you think Fig will be able to cut 125 for how long ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, skillandpower said:

True

Do you think Fig will be able to cut 125 for how long ?

He'll smoke Moreno and try to move up for a bantamweight title match if he can.  Looks like Sandhagen is already sitting in a position to wait on Yan/Sterling winner.

He might have to get rid of Moreno and Garbrandt if Cody really wants to move down.  If he puts on mass to move up to 135 he might be stuck up there because he turns 33 next month.

From what I was hearing though he showed up this fight week at 136 while he normally shows up at 143.  No wonder he kept missing weight.  Cody only rehydrated back to 142 after a 135 cut for his fight in California against TJ who was 149.  Fig looked about 142 after a 125 cut.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...