Sign in to follow this  
BarbaricBob

Chris Weidman/Uriah Hall agree to rematch at UFC 258

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You have to assume Weidman will starch this idiot. 

Yeah, Weidman hasn't looked great in a while but Hall never shows up. I even thought he looked like **** against Silva.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have to go with Weidman, Hall just never gets going...poses and never reached his potential, almost like he doesn't want to hurt anyone. After his lovefest in the cage with Silva, I just can't bet on the boy anymore.

Either way, no matter what happens it ends this way:

chris-weidman-instagram-fathers-day.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

Have to go with Weidman, Hall just never gets going...poses and never reached his potential, almost like he doesn't want to hurt anyone. After his lovefest in the cage with Silva, I just can't bet on the boy anymore.

Either way, no matter what happens it ends this way:

chris-weidman-instagram-fathers-day.jpg

Insert joke about Hall not having a father to comfort him after Weidman destroys him,

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Ugh, Hall. He's the poster boy for unrealized potential. All the physical tools but just not the mentality it seems. Still, he's gifted enough to be a mid-carder in the biggest MMA organization despite that.

• Thanks 1

Weidcan is really bad , should legit retire. Has and always will be straight poop. Zero skillz when it comes to the mma. Garbage.

Hall blitzes that can into reality.

• Confused 1

Weidman's still my boy, as is WTG, wherever he is.

A win against Hall and he's on a 3 fight win streak.  Title shot decider against Till after that.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, AxeMurduh said:

Weidcan is really bad , should legit retire. Has and always will be straight poop. Zero skillz when it comes to the mma. Garbage.

You mean the reality that WeidGOD beat Silva twice in his prime and is a former champ, meanwhile Hall is a scared can that looked like trash against a 57 year old Anderson.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

A win against Hall and he's on a 3 fight win streak.  Title shot decider against Till after that.

He decisioned Omari Akalakabarhardari in his last outing, so I believe a victory over Hall would put him on a two fight win streak. Before that, his last win was in 2017 over a bloated welterweight in Kelvin Gastelum (and he got melted at the end of the first round and saved by the bell in that one). His record over the past five years is two wins and five losses.

No one can take Weidman's accomplishments away from him - he was once an undefeated fighter to dethroned Anderson Silva - but his relevance in 2020 going into 2021 is still a big question mark. So far the evidence doesn't look good.

• Confused 2

13 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

@Yes_Daddy

judging by that name and avatar, my guess is that he was not able to cope very well with losing a forum bet and not actually welching that time, and his jimmies couldnt handle it anymore so he hurled himself into a car fire

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, ijosef said:

He decisioned Omari Akalakabarhardari in his last outing, so I believe a victory over Hall would put him on a two fight win streak. Before that, his last win was in 2017 over a bloated welterweight in Kelvin Gastelum (and he got melted at the end of the first round and saved by the bell in that one). His record over the past five years is two wins and five losses.

No one can take Weidman's accomplishments away from him - he was once an undefeated fighter to dethroned Anderson Silva - but his relevance in 2020 going into 2021 is still a big question mark. So far the evidence doesn't look good.

Apologies - i meant he will be on a 3 fight win streak at MW.

But even that was wrong :(

Thought he fought Jacare at LHW for some reason.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

They're both bums but Hall might knock him out.  Weidman will probably stall his way to a decision though.  Hall is a trash grappler.

Youre a trash poster 

2 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

Youre a trash poster 

Even then I'm still a better poster than Chris Weidman is a fighter.  USADA really did a number on that guy.  Well that and the ridiculously late stoppage when he coughed up his title to a sick Rockhold.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Even then I'm still a better poster than Chris Weidman is a fighter.  USADA really did a number on that guy.  Well that and the ridiculously late stoppage when he coughed up his title to a sick Rockhold.

Fight was obviously fixed to make Dana some dough.

Dana knew that the Chris has the most thunderous backfist MMA has ever seen so he consulted Vince McMahon and devised a script for the ages in which Cuckhold dodges Weidmans LEGENDARY attack and takes him down.

Any idiot could see that... well apparently not the extra special ones.

On 11/19/2020 at 6:47 AM, AxeMurduh said:

• Confused 1

On 11/21/2020 at 4:40 PM, Bubba_Sparks said:

^^ one of your better posts. 

I like cheeky Robert the best.

• Thanks 2