Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Chuckie Olives vs. Tony Ferguson at UFC 256

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Looks like a great card

Shame though. Would of loved to seen Mike Chandler against Tony..

I wanted to see Chuckie Olives victimize Michael Chandler myself.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

AV bet?

I'm down. Ferguson sucks but always finds a way to win. The ref screwed him in the Gaethje fight. His sand attacks earlier in the fight were starting to pay off.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

AV bet?

12 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

I'm down. Ferguson sucks but always finds a way to win. The ref screwed him in the Gaethje fight. His sand attacks earlier in the fight were starting to pay off.

The Spirit of the old fora lives ... Hespect gentlemen !    👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

........ Tony did some sort of weird dance back and forth at the end. Looked like he had no idea where he was. He didn't need to die, man.

But sounds good. Will bump after the fight.

• Thanks 1

Hell yeah great fight. 

I'd have to say Olives as well. His trajectory is still shooting up and I'm thinking Tony is going to begin a bit of a backslide. 

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

The Spirit of the old fora lives ... Hespect gentlemen !    👍

I agree... but I'm currently balls deep in TWO AV bets for upcoming fights. 

There's a renaissance underway. Get involved. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

If Oliveira wins and does not get the next title shot I will no longer watch this chit ... well I will but I will be pissed

lol

Edited by skillandpower
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Love this match up

Gotta a weird feeling that Justin took Fergs soul

I gotta weird feeling that cutting weight for a fight that didn't happen against Khabib was a bad idea.  Cutting that much weight twice in 3 weeks didn't do him any favors.  He's another welterweight fighting at lightweight.

Watch Ronald McDonald Oliveira miss weight for like the 6th time in his career.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Charles folds against pressure fighters.  Tony will slice him up and make him quit.

His 7 fight win streak is against cans, old cans and Kevin Lee who is a can.

WATCH IT.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

Oliveira will quit

He might be younger and on a streak but Felder caved his skull in.  He got hit one good time by journeyman Swanson and laid down.  He weighed in at 155 for a 145 fight against an old Lamas and got strangled.

I'm giving him zero chance against a lunatic like Tony.  He's going to get sliced up and look for a way out.  Kevin Lee is more mentally checked out than Mike Perry.  The man tattoed his entire head ffs.  And it's worse than the Alan Belcher tattoo.

I hope the odds on Tony are decent because Chuck cannot handle pressure fighters.  His 7 fight win streak is cans and dudes that were decent ten years ago.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, skillandpower said:

If Oliveira wins and does not get the next title shot I will no longer watch this chit ... well I will but I will be pissed

lol

Why would he get a title shot over Poirier/McGregor winner?  They would both knock him the **** out.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Why would he get a title shot over Poirier/McGregor winner?  They would both knock him the **** out.

LOLOL

Chuck would snap Conor's neck in the first round.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

The Main event has been cancelled....Petr Yan vs Aljamain Sterling is off, Yan out for unspecified reason.

Yan-vs-Aljo-OFF-of-ufc-256.png

Edited by Bwana

26 minutes ago, Bwana said:

The Main event has been cancelled....Petr Yan vs Aljamain Sterling is off, Yan out for unspecified reason.

Yan-vs-Aljo-OFF-of-ufc-256.png

Goddamnit. I was looking make real money on Yan at -135. ****.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Goddamnit. I was looking make real money on Yan at -135. ****.

I was really looking forward to that fight, half the card will get cancelled....starting with Tony bailing for some unknown reason next.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/22/2020 at 7:54 AM, cashfl0w said:

LOLOL

Chuck would snap Conor's neck in the first round.

lol no.  He wouldn't get him down.  He would eat one good punch and quit like he did against journeyman Swanson.

• Thanks 1

On 11/21/2020 at 7:34 AM, cashfl0w said:

Don't be surprised when Chuckie Olives knocks this dude dead and demands his shot at Khabib.

We were day 1 fans, the rest of these jabronies are allowed nowhere near the bandwagon

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/22/2020 at 1:25 AM, Yesterdays_Hero said:

Oliveira will quit

Since Chuckie added that guy to his corner that just says "don't quit" over and over, he has NEVER quit in a fight

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Intriguing match up. Olives is like Cerrone, always chokes when it's time to step to the next level. Tony looked like he had CTE in his last fight

• Thanks 1

On 11/23/2020 at 7:12 PM, LayDownDead said:

We were day 1 fans, the rest of these jabronies are allowed nowhere near the bandwagon

lol who wants on that wagon?  It's rare to see Cub Swanson punch a man one time and the dude straight lays down and quits.  He got strangled by Pettis who couldn't eat for like a month to make 145.  He weighed 155 eating McDonald's the day before the weigh ins against old Lamas for a 145 fight.  Got strangled.  He fought Paul Felder.  Got his skull caved in on the ground.

Beating a bum like Kevin Lee doesn't mean you are walking through Tony Ferguson.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I'll be back when Tony puts a serious beating on this kid.  The only way that retard Charles stops Tony is with illegal strikes.

You need to stop hating on Chuckie Olives. 

He used to be kinda soft. He's not anymore

• Thanks 1

Cub Swanson was a good fighter when he was younger, btw. You keep acting like losing to him is some horrible loss.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Cub Swanson was a good fighter when he was younger, btw. You keep acting like losing to him is some horrible loss.

LOL!  Cub Swanson when he was younger as a black belt in BJJ got strangled by an old Jens Pulver!  That was WEC days and Jens was old and shot already.  The fight lasted like 22 seconds.

Cub Swanson NEVER beat a top fighter and Jens went on to compete at 135 and even took 125 fights as a 40 year old man on the regional scene.  Cub Swanson the black belt got choked out by Holloway when Max was a blue belt.  Cub Swanson got knocked the **** out by Jose Aldo as soon as the referee said "fight"

That dude is a bum.  ONE right hand and Charlie staggered away and straight up quit.  He laid down on the canvas and quit.  He wasn't knocked down.  He laid his body on the ground and quit from a single punch.

Tony is going to torture that boy.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

LOL!  Cub Swanson when he was younger as a black belt in BJJ got strangled by an old Jens Pulver!  That was WEC days and Jens was old and shot already.  The fight lasted like 22 seconds.

Cub Swanson NEVER beat a top fighter and Jens went on to compete at 135 and even took 125 fights as a 40 year old man on the regional scene.  Cub Swanson the black belt got choked out by Holloway when Max was a blue belt.  Cub Swanson got knocked the **** out by Jose Aldo as soon as the referee said "fight"

That dude is a bum.  ONE right hand and Charlie staggered away and straight up quit.  He laid down on the canvas and quit.  He wasn't knocked down.  He laid his body on the ground and quit from a single punch.

Tony is going to torture that boy.

He'll be even money by the time the fight starts. Bet on that.

• Thanks 1

On 11/22/2020 at 3:16 AM, Bubba_Sparks said:

I agree... but I'm currently balls deep in TWO AV bets for upcoming fights. 

There's a renaissance underway. Get involved. 

Look forward to this one mate

Screenshot_2020-11-26-12-34-37-87.jpg